What are some of the little things in life that annoy you?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

When I say "the little things" I mean absolutely anything. Even the most insignificant stuff. No need to be humble here.

For example, It always annoys me when people chew with their mouths open. Or just eat real loud in general. I don't even like it when I do it myself. I'm so self-conscious about the chewing noises I make while I'm eating, it's ridiculous.

SirWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SirWander
Member since 2009 • 5176 Posts

chihuahuas, I hate those little dogs, their barking has to be one of the most annoying things I've ever heard.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

Damn cockroaches are my worst nemesis,I used to hold a BB gun or a mighty big broomstick everytime I see one,or in a much worse case,I hate most insects

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts
@Smashbrossive50 said:

Damn cockroaches are my worst nemesis,I used to hold a BB gun or a mighty big broomstick everytime I see one,or in a much worse case,I hate most insects

Yeah, I can't stand insects either. They completely gross me out.

The only ones I can tolerate are boxelder bugs and ladybugs. And that's only because there's always an abundance around in the house that I've gotten used to them over the course of my life.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Chewing/eating loud as you said gives me the red mist. And shaving. It's boring and takes too much time.

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
SirSlimyScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 SirSlimyScott
Member since 2013 • 275 Posts

@Trail_Mix: My neighbors, fucking scumbag smelly bastards; they stole someone's floorboards for fucks sake.

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
SirSlimyScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By SirSlimyScott
Member since 2013 • 275 Posts

@SirSlimyScrotum: Their fucking floorboards!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

people that pick there nose in public

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@SirWander said:

chihuahuas, I hate those little dogs, their barking has to be one of the most annoying things I've ever heard.

Pomeranians are worse.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

people who dont use coasters when they are right fucking there!

people who dont use their turning signals when driving.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@Trail_Mix: If I hear anyone making noises while eating or see them chewing shit with their mouth open I go berserk and I'm not exaggerating. My blood starts to boil and I become massively irritated. It doesn't matter if I know the person or not, if you're eating like a goat I'll make sure you know that one way or the other.

On-topic, I find myself getting really vexed on things people say that are irrational, illogical or are just wrong, regardless of whether they concern me or not and even if they're not talking to me at all. I quickly lose my temper and give them the "wtf are you talking about" expression. I admit that it can be ridiculous at times, it makes people around me quite surprised at times and they'd tell me "calm down its not worth it, take a chill pill and have some water" rofl.

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

These:

• Men that go bald (I'm young but my grandfather and father are bald, so I'm struggling and going through some treatments to avoid baldness)
  • People that pretend they're drunk
  • Jocks (You know, the typical sportsmen stereotype that have nothing on their heads besides football)
  • Expensive clothes that I love
  • Talking in public to a huge audience

Couldn't remind myself of anything else but I'm pretty sure that that ain't even 1/4 of it...

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

Children.

ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts

Skinny sidewalk hogs: These jackasses somehow take up the entire sidewalk and don't move out of the way when I come by. I hate that. I'm not going to walk off the sidewalk because you can't be bothered to give me room.

Jaywalkers: I don't mind jaywalkers if they can gauge how fast traffic is going. The ones that can't and actually disrupt traffic are the worst. There should be a law, if I'm going the speed limit and someone unlawfully walks across the roadway and into traffic and I hit them, I shouldn't be liable for any damages, they are the ones that pay. And I've seen people jaywalk when the cross street is literally 50ft away... Lazy asses.

Moochers: I hate people bumming me for change. I don't carry around cash so I'm not lying when I tell them, sorry, I got nothing. But I've had people get testy with me, like I'm holding out of them and they're entitled to my money. Well **** you! I've had one lady ask me for change so she can get another smoothy at the gas station. I gave her a nickel and told her not to spend it all in one place. She doesn't bug me anymore haha. I just get mean looks instead.

Blackhole yawners: These are the people who don't hold up their hand in front of their mouths as they yawn. It's obnoxious.

Surveyors: I've been taking public transportation using the bus and the train, for years. Around Summer, these lowlifes come out the woodwork and hassle people for signatures. The trick is to say no to their first question when the degenerate comes up to you, which is, "Are you registered to vote in the state of Oregon." Just say no, even if it's a lie. Because saying yes gives them the opportunity to spout about their bullshit agenda ad nauseum thinking that you care...

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@SirWander said:

yeah I hate small dogs too. Mid size, big dogs are great tho.

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts

Seeing other people walk around my house with no socks on.

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts
@ssvegeta555 said:
Skinny sidewalk hogs: These jackasses somehow take up the entire sidewalk and don't move out of the way when I come by. I hate that. I'm not going to walk off the sidewalk because you can't be bothered to give me room.

I give them ample time to move out of the way when I see them coming. If they don't move, neither do I. I have bumped many, many a fool. Often they make a whole lot of noise, but they have no spine to do anything about it. I don't go looking for anything, but one has to protect their own personal space. It's funny because they act like I'm the only one in the wrong.

-

People who can't stay in their f'n lane while driving.

People who flip the bird when they get a 'get moving' honk. I mean, if you're not paying attention, take it and move on.

C**t's using their phones in the theater. I know you're the most important person who ever lived, but give us peasants our hard earned entertainment time.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

For me, it's people who work in mall kiosks who try to to stop you and sell whatever useless junk they got. I'm trying to find a working restroom, and some shithead is trying to sell me youth restoring lotion. I look like I got hit with a bag of hot nickels--worrying about having less wrinkles is the least of my problems.

touchscreenpad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 touchscreenpad
Member since 2013 • 220 Posts

Those magically entangled earphone wires...but that's just one of the little things that annoy me. XD

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I wish that my anus would magically clean itself after defecating; wiping/ washing it is a nasty process. Also, I hate the fact that poop smells bad; I wish it smelled sweet or at least tolerable.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

1. People who are constantly on their phone, especially when you're trying to have a conversation with them. There's nothing more annoying than that.

2. People who don't use the proper "their/they're/there, too/to, and your/you're" not sure why it pisses me off, it just does.

3. People who speed up in the left lane to pass everyone waiting at a light.

So basically people in general piss me off.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Sleeping in. I wish I had a sort built in alarm clock that wouldn't let me do it.

I'd just wake up feeling like it was time to get moving every time.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

My car annoyed the shit out of me tonight.

went to the local gas station to grab a Four Loko. all goes well. buy my stuff and get out. get back in my car, i cant fucking shift from park to reverse. tried turning off the car several times. no dice. tried googling but that wasnt really helpful. couldnt get to my shift lock release button. (it had never been used, so the cover had been caked down over the years.)

finally i got pissed and jammed the stick i use to release my keys(i have this small plastic stick i have to push up under my steering wheel in this small hole just so i can get my keys out of the ignition when im done driving) into the shift release thingy. the cover popped off. then stuck the stick into the new opening and was finally able to shift from park to reverse.

spent about a half hour in the gas station parking lot, looking like a dumbass.

now it seems, for the time being, everytime i need to shift from park to reverse/drive, i have to jam the stick in the shift lock release thingy.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Chavs, chavs chavs chavs! They agghhhhhh! Need to be wiped from this Earth!

nait2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#26 nait2k4
Member since 2004 • 73 Posts

Aks.

It drives me to levels of murder that simple marijuana can no longer contain.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

@hallenbeck77 said:

For me, it's people who work in mall kiosks who try to to stop you and sell whatever useless junk they got. I'm trying to find a working restroom, and some shithead is trying to sell me youth restoring lotion. I look like I got hit with a bag of hot nickels--worrying about having less wrinkles is the least of my problems.

That happened to me once. I got caught off guard when he asked me a question and said sure, so he ended up moisturizing my hands......That's the thing I hate about myself, I can't say no to these people. If I open the door to some sales person by accident, I know I'll be standing there for 10 minutes.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@Trail_Mix: well,I do have a small taste of insects too,such as fireflies and mosquitoes(I rub them each time I hit it),they don't seem to be a big threat to me

Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

There are too many things which are just wrong with this world that it's just too hard to list them all. For example:

1. There are too many natural disasters.

2. People are being killed every day whether by war, natural disasters or by some kind of accidents.

3. I realized that people don't know how to treat each other very well.

Many people have some kind of superiority complex where they think they are superior to you just because they are better-looking, have more success with the ladies, have more money than you or have more talents and abilities than you have.

This kind of "I am superior to you" thinking that some people have towards you can lead to discrimination and abuse.

coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#30 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts

Idiotic drivers, idiotic people, guys who wear skinny jeans, guys who wear sagging skinny jeans, guys who sag their pants period, people that make excuses for their or someone else's wrong doing (certain ones anyways for example; someone kills or steal from people, "oh they come from a bad background"), fanboys, people who drink while driving, and people who text while driving. The list goes on and on.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

I hate it when people separate alcohol from drugs.

Like..

"Don't do drugs or alcohol". Alcohol is a drug...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@pariah3 said:

Many people have some kind of superiority complex where they think they are superior to you just because they are better-looking, have more success with the ladies, have more money than you or have more talents and abilities than you have.

That's pretty much the definition of being superior

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts
  • People who keep there mouth open while eating, if you're too dumb to figure out how to breath through your nose while eating by now I hope you suffocate.
  • Grammar nazis, seriassly nun carez
  • People who stare at you for no reason, what the hell is that about? I always stare right back, in the animal kingdom that is considered a challenge so I was told.
  • Guys/posers who walk around shirtless, attention seeking tossers. Anyway if it's legal for guys to go shirtless in public it should be the same for women damn it!
  • People who let their dogs live inside most of the day, the bigger it is the more reason it should be outside where beasts belong.
  • Door to door sales people and telephone sales people, both should be illegal.
  • Tupac's legion of brain dead fanboys who ignore facts like he was a convicted sex offender who ran his mouth once too often.
  • Pit bulls AKA land sharks (the worlds most banned dog that kill more pets and people per year than any other), they should all be culled off along with the lowlife owners they attract.
  • People who reply on forums giving there worthless opinions thinking everyone has to think the same as they do and no one is entitled to form there own opinion, get a life poindexter.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#34  Edited By cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

People who don't use blinkers. It takes almost no effort and makes driving safer for everyone involved. There's no reason not to use them.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

It would be a lot easier if I just listed the things that DON"T annoy me.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#36  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@ssvegeta555 said:

Moochers: But I've had people get testy with me, like I'm holding out of them and they're entitled to my money. Well **** you!

I can't stand when people who are asking for money have an entitled attitude. I consider myself to be a compassionate person, but the minute a bum starts acting entitled to my money, my compassion towards them dries up completely.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#37  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

I think that callous people (there are a good amount of them on OT and the internet in general) are very obnoxious. These people seem to think that being callous is some kind of virtue or is somehow cool, but it totally isn't. It's an ugly character trait, which is why most people try to avoid being callous.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

People who walk very slowly in narrow sidewalks and obstruct my way or just stand in the middle talking to each other without giving a shit about others.

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

-People who can't maintain a constant speed on the highway.
-People who drive the speed limit in the left lane
-Slow people who speed up when you try to pass them.
-Bicyclists on the sidewalk.
-Bicyclists who don't stop at intersections
-People who honk to air their annoyances.
-People who make it difficult to merge onto the highway.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#40 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Kids, bugs, loud people.

Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

There is too much racism and sexism in the world and in many countries people are basically fighting and killing each other and that's not moral or ethical.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Ads.I hate them with great passion.**** you advertisers for harassing me and wasting my time with your shitty products.

Every time i see someone leaving flyers and other crap on my doorstep i take them and throw them back at his face.

I don't even watch tv because of ads.**** them.

Adblock+ ftw!

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

getting old

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Giving shit 2 what teenagers think was a big mistake i used 2 make ....

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

when people tell lies for no reason, i mean when they just lie about stupid stuff, like when i know they are lying.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#47 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

Taxes, commercials, people that stare at me aggressively, horrible drivers, asshole waiters, wrappers, wannabe gangstas, naggers, when people misspell cologne as colon, when people use horrible grammar and confuse their and there or your and you're, people who say LOL in public, cancer, and the thing that annoys me the most is doing laundry

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

Guys who aren't sports fans. You're not Murican if you're a dude an not into sports mannn.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

Guys who aren't sports fans. You're not Murican if you're a dude an not into sports mannn.

the way some games are reffed it kinda turned me away from some sports. then you hear about things like that nba scandal and it makes you wonder if the same thing is happening in other sports to.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#50 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

when you sit down to poop and the urinated water splashes up from force of impact