What anime fetish do you have?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

First of all, WELCOME ME BACK. I know ya'll missed me. Don't let the tsundere inside you take over now.

So as the title (always) says, what anime fetish do you have?

Now let me explain the term "Anime fetish". When it comes to fetishes in anime, it's more like an 'obsession' to an 'anime stereotype'. So don't get the wrong thing my dear mods. Let this thread have it's course. Of course there are all kinds of weird fetishes but bear with them.

"Anime fetish" happens when you only like or like more when that certain type of stereotype is in that anime.

I have a sadist-tsundere girl fetish in anime (as you all would know from my 'anime waifu' thread). If the 'subject' has purple hair then it's too awesome for me!

So what is yours? Is it da "Onii-chan" fetish??

Or da 'loli' fetish? (that I freaking hate!)

PS. If you have da MOE fetish then be prepared to convince me first. Cuz I frigging hate MOE!

#2 Posted by bforrester420 (1379 posts) -

I like making fun of anime fetishists....weirdo nerds... Is that an anime fetish?

#3 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

I like making fun of anime fetishists....weirdo nerds... Is that an anime fetish?

Kyaaaa~ don't do this senpai!!

#4 Posted by thegerg (14917 posts) -

I don't have one.

#5 Posted by tocool340 (20490 posts) -

Does Yuri or Shoujo-Ai count?...=P

#6 Posted by bforrester420 (1379 posts) -

@bforrester420 said:

You're certainly no kohai...

#7 Posted by Renevent42 (5146 posts) -

Those seem almost pedophile - like in how they look like little girls. To answer the question: none

#8 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Does Yuri or Shoujo-Ai count?...=P

Of course.

@geniobastardo said:

@bforrester420 said:

You're certainly no kohai...

Taken as a compliment.

#9 Posted by johnd13 (8023 posts) -

I'm starting to like you geniobastardo.

#10 Edited by Korvus (3389 posts) -

I enjoy watching anime but while I have characters I prefer over others I have absolutely no physical attraction to them...shocking, huh?

#11 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@johnd13 said:

I'm starting to like you geniobastardo.

welcum to my harem.

#12 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26071 posts) -

#13 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (780 posts) -

Don't really have a fetish. Most females in anime are annoying since they're a bunch of idiots with bouncing tits who always fall on some awkward position embarrassing themselves.

#14 Edited by xdude85 (4361 posts) -

#15 Posted by Gamerno6666 (700 posts) -
#16 Edited by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -
#17 Posted by PsychoLemons (2053 posts) -

You need some professional help...

#18 Edited by EasyComeEasyGo (584 posts) -

Only one thing on my mind when it comes to Anime Fetish, Mini Skirts.

Aika was my first fanservice anime. I was 12 year old at the time.

...I got a lot of use out of it >=D

#19 Edited by chessmaster1989 (29116 posts) -

#20 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58095 posts) -

I don't watch anime.

#21 Posted by yokofox33 (29407 posts) -

I have an obsession to Studio Ghibli. That's about it.

#22 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -
#23 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@korvus said:

I enjoy watching anime but while I have characters I prefer over others I have absolutely no physical attraction to them...shocking, huh?

Fetishes aren't limited to physical attraction to a certain character or a certain type of characters. It can be anything. Like you may be obsessed with sci-fi, post apocalyptic setting and that would be your fetish. So don't make out the wrong thing everytime. I deliberately mentioned two of the most popular weird fetishes in the OP.

#24 Posted by indzman (17325 posts) -

waifu waifu waifu

#25 Edited by madsnakehhh (14213 posts) -

Don't really have a fetish. Most females in anime are annoying since they're a bunch of idiots with bouncing tits who always fall on some awkward position embarrassing themselves.

Most resist the urge to point out series like Full Metal Alchemist, Ultimate Hellsing, Elfen Lied, etc...oh i just did it :P

#26 Posted by Korvus (3389 posts) -

Fetishes aren't limited to physical attraction to a certain character or a certain type of characters. It can be anything. Like you may be obsessed with sci-fi, post apocalyptic setting and that would be your fetish. So don't make out the wrong thing everytime. I deliberately mentioned two of the most popular weird fetishes in the OP.

"Fetish - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."...this is also the definition I also use for this word, unless, of course, you're referring to an object that is believed to have magical properties. Really enjoying something, or even being obsessed about it, is not a fetish per se...otherwise most people here have a video game fetish...that doesn't even make sense =P

#27 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

Anime armpits. They the best.

#28 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@korvus said:

@geniobastardo said:

"Fetish - a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."...this is also the definition I also use for this word, unless, of course, you're referring to an object that is believed to have magical properties. Really enjoying something, or even being obsessed about it, is not a fetish per se...otherwise most people here have a video game fetish...that doesn't even make sense =P

No nonononononNO! it's "Anime fetish" we're talking about here. Read the OP again to get a better view of what's being under light. Fetish, if I'd taken that word in it's literal and general meaning, then this thread would've been locked long ago.