We should have gamespot birthdays

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
chocolate pizza sounds disgusting.dave123321
Well it can't be as amazing as pineapple on pizza, but I'm willing to give it a shot .
#202 Posted by dave123321 (34269 posts) -
lol
#203 Posted by konvikt_17 (22310 posts) -

oh my:o this thread exploded.

will most likely get on the GS Bday thread later tonight Dave.

hopefully all the bullsh!t that filled this thread, wont carry over into that one. doubtful though.

#204 Posted by Kevlar101 (6583 posts) -
can we do real birthdays too?MgamerBD
#205 Posted by Kevlar101 (6583 posts) -
I turn 1 on December 25th. 1, in Gamespot years.
#206 Posted by dave123321 (34269 posts) -

hopefully all the bullsh!t that filled this thread, wont carry over into that one. doubtful though.

konvikt_17
I hope people can stay relatively on topic. Or at least not turn into people fighting or complaining about stuff.
#207 Posted by harry_james_pot (11107 posts) -
Mar 16, 2006. :)
#208 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10688 posts) -

Mar 16, 2006. :)harry_james_pot

My real birthday! haha. =P

turned 13 that day =]

#209 Posted by mitu123 (154504 posts) -

konvikt_17

If LJS and AP get at it again I can see more arguing many pages later, they might be over that though.

#210 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151913 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

mitu123

If LJS and AP get at it again I can see more arguing many pages later, they might be over that though.

Right because two face and indzman weren't arguing.....oh wait...you got to pad your post count....my mistake.:roll:
#211 Posted by mitu123 (154504 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

LJS9502_basic

Right because two face and indzman weren't arguing.....oh wait...you got to pad your post count....my mistake.:roll:

Lol what does my post count have to do with anything, why is it brought up for that matter, and gee, I didn't forget them and it didn't help that you started it.

#212 Posted by N30F3N1X (8038 posts) -

My real birthday! haha. =P

turned 13 that day =]

PiscesChick93

Toddler.

#213 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151913 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="mitu123"] If LJS and AP get at it again I can see more arguing many pages later, they might be over that though.

mitu123

Lol what does my post count have to do with anything, why is it brought up for that matter, and gee, I didn't forget them and it didn't help that you started it.

I had nothing to do with their argument. Don't be so dishonest.
#214 Posted by dave123321 (34269 posts) -
Oh and my real birthday is 3 days before me GS birthday
#215 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36908 posts) -
[QUOTE="rocinante_"]

lol...can anyone say they're surprised at the outcome of this thread? brb, gettin more popcorn

LJS9502_basic
No I'm not surprised to see you come in and make a comment. *yawn* Boring though it was....

hahahahahahahahahaha
This thread is sad. I take it some of you don't get gifts in life outside the 'net. That is most unfortunate.LJS9502_basic
:lol:
#216 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]She'll be the pinata!

Prepare your clubs everyone!!!

MrPraline
lol what? imma give him some chocolate pizza!

Thank you dear : >

Hey welcome i'll make sure to add some hot peppers and carrots 2 lol xD
#217 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Lol, before even clicking this thread I thought "damn lots of posts, LJ must have started arguing with Aussie at some point", the result is unsurprising.

#218 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -

Lol, before even clicking this thread I thought "damn lots of posts, LJ must have started arguing with Aussie at some point", the result is unsurprising.

TacticalDesire
Yep...
#219 Posted by TAMKFan (32846 posts) -

I can't believe I've been here for 8 years.

#220 Posted by CHOASXIII (14648 posts) -

Mine is Dec 31st

#221 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151913 posts) -
[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

ExoticAnimal
Yep...

Which was what five f*cking posts? No mention of Dave or Indzman and two face? Typical OT.:roll:
#222 Posted by EmpCom (3451 posts) -

TacticalDesire
Yeah LJ is to ot what crabs is a a hoe
#223 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151913 posts) -
[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

EmpCom

*sigh* Most of the back and forth in this thread was AP and Indzman. As usual.
#224 Posted by Iszdope (10441 posts) -

October 9 for LJSquidward up ^ there aye.

Check it!

#225 Posted by EmpCom (3451 posts) -

[QUOTE="EmpCom"][QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

LJS9502_basic

*sigh* Most of the back and forth in this thread was AP and Indzman. As usual.

Damm i put Lj instead of AP Sorry about that

#226 Posted by musicalmac (23272 posts) -
That's one of Facebook's worst features... Please keep it out of my GameSpot...
#227 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
That's one of Facebook's worst features... Please keep it out of my GameSpot...musicalmac
Since this is your gamespot how about you fix those glitches ?
#228 Posted by mAArdman (1612 posts) -

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

LJS9502_basic

Yep...

Which was what five f*cking posts? No mention of Dave or Indzman and two face? Typical OT.:roll:

lol

#229 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1151 posts) -

A minute of silence for all the Girls in the world who have to come on a Gaming Forum to talk to Boys/Men because they aren't successful elsewhere.:(

#230 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

A minute of silence for all the Girls in the world who have to come on a Gaming Forum to talk to Boys/Men because they aren't successful elsewhere.:(

ThisIsTwoFace
That doesn't even make sense :S
#231 Posted by dave123321 (34269 posts) -
Luckily konvikt was nice enough to bring this idea into fruition.
#232 Posted by CKYguy25 (2180 posts) -

don't we have a thread like this already?

#233 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1151 posts) -

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

AussieePet

Yeah Im kind of a weird guy, people don't catch on to what Im saying until they read it a couple more times.

#234 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

[QUOTE="AussieePet"][QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]

ThisIsTwoFace

Yeah Im kind of a weird guy, people don't catch on to what Im saying until they read it a couple more times.

lol why do you type in pink colour for?