We should all strive to be like this young man.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

http://www.break.com/index/the-most-insane-news-story-you-ll-see-today-2412756

:lol:

#2 Posted by JML897 (33133 posts) -

Smash
Smash
Suh-MASH

#3 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

What in the world did I just watch?

#4 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

What in the world did I just watch?

Pirate700
:lol: I'm still trying to process it.
#5 Posted by Ace_of_Spades90 (775 posts) -

I'm too lazy to watch the video. The little I did watch of consisted mostly of some long-haired guy being interviewed - what was it about?

#6 Posted by JML897 (33133 posts) -

I'm too lazy to watch the video. The little I did watch of consisted mostly of some long-haired guy being interviewed - what was it about?

Ace_of_Spades90

It's about how this guy (Kai) is a homeless hitchhiker and how a guy who picked him up was a racist who thought he was Jesus. The guy who picked him up drove his car into a black guy because he said "F*ck it I'm Jesus, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT". The victim gets pinned against a wall or something. The homeless hitchhiker reminds us that any train-hopper knows not to immediately free the person when they're pinned because then they are more likely to bleed out. He does not free the pinned victim immediately.

Then the crazy racist Jesus finds some female witnesses and begins attacking them. Homeless hitchhiker comes to their rescue because he has a hatchet (of course he has a hatchet) and he hits racist Jesus in the head with it a bunch of times. SMASH, SMASH, SMASH. He's a f*cking hero.

#7 Posted by TheFatPerson (1804 posts) -

I love the comment that said "Someone please take this audio and lay it over 'Institutionalized' by Suicidal Tendencies".... :lol:

#8 Posted by turtlethetaffer (17198 posts) -

I want this guy to be my friend.

#9 Posted by megagene (23034 posts) -
Man, Tommy the green ranger has really let himself go.
#10 Posted by KiIIyou (27155 posts) -
Yeah, he's a pretty neato character.
#11 Posted by whipassmt (14525 posts) -

Man, Tommy the green ranger has really let himself go. megagene
Those rangers are jerks anyway, they should've let Darkonda rule the world.

#12 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

Wait, so Kai used a hatchet to kill a racist Jesus? and before mentioned racist guy had previously raped a 14 year old? I guess Kai is a pretty good guy in my book

#13 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2167 posts) -

I am striving to be more like him. Awesome.

#14 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

I am striving to be more like him. Awesome.

IdioticIcarus

You can start by taking some acid

#15 Posted by Audacitron (968 posts) -

He's seems like a bit of a throwback to the nineties.  I didn't realize there still were guys like this.  Nomatter what he deserves respect. 

A little more here:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/kai-homeless-hitchhiker-smashes-crazy-racist-hatchet-video

#16 Posted by JohnF111 (14122 posts) -
Aw why don't I ever get to hit people in the head with a hatchet... Why doesn't anything like that happen in my town.
#17 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

I love the comment that said "Someone please take this audio and lay it over 'Institutionalized' by Suicidal Tendencies".... :lol:

TheFatPerson

All I wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi!

#18 Posted by Hatiko (4612 posts) -

The kid in the school bus waved at the camera.

#19 Posted by Fizzman (9884 posts) -

The guy might be on a ton of drugs, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy.  

#20 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
That's the white antoine dodson
#21 Posted by TheFatPerson (1804 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

worlock77

All I wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi!

What are you trying to say...? I'm crazy??? When I went to YOUR schools??? I went to YOUR churches???? I WENT TO YOUR INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING FACILITIES???????

#22 Posted by jesuschristmonk (3308 posts) -

Man, Tommy the green ranger has really let himself go. megagene

#23 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

Drugs are bad, m'kay...

#24 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Haha, I know I shouldn't be laughing because the story is serious, but Kai genuinely made me laugh.  Honestly, what he did was pretty brave and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It's nice to see that they're people in the world who are carefree, not materialistic, and concerned about other people over themselves.

I could never live that lax lifestyle, and if everyone was like that not much of society would progress, but seriously, rock on Kai, it's good to have a few of you in the world.

#25 Posted by jesuschristmonk (3308 posts) -

Haha, I know I shouldn't be laughing because the story is serious, but Kai genuinely made me laugh.  Honestly, what he did was pretty brave and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It's nice to see that they're people in the world who are carefree, not materialistic, and concerned about other people over themselves.

I could never live that lax lifestyle, and if everyone was like that not much of society would progress, but seriously, rock on Kai, it's good to have a few of you in the world.

TacticalDesire
He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
#26 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6870 posts) -
Perfect video for anti drug propaganda.