• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Person0 (2944 posts) -

This made me LMAO, the first pic, and how did world trade center 7 fall without being hit by a plane? Oh thats right most people don't know about World trade center 7.

The fires burning for hours with no one fighting them and a shit ton of debris fell on the building damaging it.

#52 Posted by Serraph105 (27739 posts) -

Essentially you want me to give up the rest of my day for your thread video. Prolly not gonna happen.

#53 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@Person0 said:

@ultimate-k said:

This made me LMAO, the first pic, and how did world trade center 7 fall without being hit by a plane? Oh thats right most people don't know about World trade center 7.

The fires burning for hours with no one fighting them and a shit ton of debris fell on the building damaging it.

Fire taking down a full steel building. LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D-u_HA3elU

Its made out of steel, just look at how it bloody goes down, use your eyes it goes down like a demolition.

Please stop eating the shit the Government/mainstream media gives you.

#54 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Guess most people are taking the blue pill, and believing whatever the TV tells them to believe.

#55 Edited by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

@ultimate-k said:

@Person0 said:

@ultimate-k said:

Its made out of steel, just look at how it bloody goes down, use your eyes it goes down like a demolition.

So you're just gonna flat-out ignore the part about the massive structural damage, then?

The combination of damage due to debris from the falling towers and the giant, unchecked fires is more than enough to weaken the steel to cause it to collapse.

Also, the buildings weren't pure steel. They were reinforced concrete. Get your facts right.

#56 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@ultimate-k said:

@Person0 said:

@ultimate-k said:

So you're just gonna flat-out ignore the part about the massive structural damage, then?

The combination of damage due to debris from the falling towers and the giant, unchecked fires is more than enough to weaken the steel to cause it to collapse.

Also, the buildings weren't pure steel. They were reinforced concrete. Get your facts right.

So you going to completely ignore all the videos I posted, and ignore the fact that building 7 went down like demolition.

And if fire is be able to destroy tall buildings that easy, than I would not like to live in a city.

What if I told you the towers where build to be destroyed?

#57 Edited by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

Then I would tell you that I've heard that yarn before, and it's a crock. I've spent more of my spare time than is healthy looking into your various crackpot conspiracy theories.

Here's something about building demolitions - they aren't surreptitious. When you prep a building for demolition, you have to make lots of preparation. For example, knocking out walls. Also, real-world demolitions leave behind things like blasting caps, detonating wire...

The "lol you don't know anything" shtick is old. We do know. The bit where you're all "most people don't even know about building seven" is just a bunch of bullshit posturing, because we do know about building seven.

And no, I'm not watching any of your TL;DW videos. If you want people to give a shit about what you have to say, you should probably respect their time and not berate people for watching nine hours of a nutjob talking about lizards from space.

#58 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Just look at all the predictive programming for 9/11, oh its only a coincidence .

#59 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

Nothing to argue with, I see. No actual counter to my points. Like talking to a brick wall.

#60 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

I don't get what so insane that Aliens came in the Ancient times, created a hybrid race and put themselves at the top, representing leaders/bankers ect, controlling us, and feeding of our fear. What so insane about that?

#61 Posted by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -

It's always kind of funny to me that people say Building 7 was a controlled demolition. Despite it collapsing later on in the day. Despite it being on fire for half a day and having parts of a larger building fall on it. People forget that plenty of world firsts happened on 9/11. There had never been, and to this day there has not been again, a building on fire with the exact same circumstances. One world first that didn't happen however is the collapse of a steel building. In fact two steel structured buildings had collapsed inside the US before 9/11. The McCormick exhibition center had its roof collapses in from an electrical fire and 30 minutes later the steel trusses gave out. Take that, stack it, throw in a 20 story gash and then extend the burn time by several hours.

#62 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@Ace6301 said:

It's always kind of funny to me that people say Building 7 was a controlled demolition. Despite it collapsing later on in the day. Despite it being on fire for half a day and having parts of a larger building fall on it. People forget that plenty of world firsts happened on 9/11. There had never been, and to this day there has not been again, a building on fire with the exact same circumstances. One world first that didn't happen however is the collapse of a steel building. In fact two steel structured buildings had collapsed inside the US before 9/11. The McCormick exhibition center had its roof collapses in from an electrical fire and 30 minutes later the steel trusses gave out. Take that, stack it, throw in a 20 story gash and then extend the burn time by several hours.

You can see it was a controlled demolition from your two eyes.

Oh look reporting it before it happened.

#63 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

tumblr_m5krgaxga91r7x8yvo1_400

#64 Posted by ferrari2001 (16749 posts) -

Did he seriously give a 9 hour presentation? How does someone even begin to do something like that. Also who would agree to sit through a 9 hour presentation.

#65 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Did he seriously give a 9 hour presentation? How does someone even begin to do something like that. Also who would agree to sit through a 9 hour presentation.

Well you could just watch like an hour a day, and don't have to believe him, but what he has to say is very interesting, there some interesting science what he discusses.

#66 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@ferrari2001 said:

Well you could just watch like an hour a day, and don't have to believe him, but what he has to say is very interesting, there some interesting science what he discusses.

I doubt there's any legitimate science in there

#67 Edited by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

@Ace6301 said:

Where is the evidence? Why didn't anyone find any physical evidence of a demolition? You know, the blasting caps, detonating wire...

Oh, and maybe they reported it incorrectly because it was a hectic day, and the firefighters were aware of the damage and that the building's collapse was an inevitability.

Or was the fire department in on it, too?

#68 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@ultimate-k said:

@Ace6301 said:

Where is the evidence? Why didn't anyone find any physical evidence of a demolition? You know, the blasting caps, detonating wire...

Oh, and maybe they reported it incorrectly because it was a hectic day, and the firefighters were aware of the damage and that the building's collapse was an inevitability.

Or was the fire department in on it, too?

It's a conspiracy! Teh Lizard people are covering it up

#69 Posted by Bigboss232 (4997 posts) -

Well the government refused to test the dust and closed the investigation and won't investigate anymore on what happened that day highly supicious. Remember operation northwoods remember government is not your friend.

#70 Edited by playmynutz (5980 posts) -

They say I'm gettin' money, must be illuminati, talking to the holy ghost, in my bugatti, he knockin' on the do' don't let the devil in

#71 Edited by MakeMeaSammitch (3748 posts) -

@ultimate-k: @ultimate-k:

@ultimate-k said:

Guess most people are taking the blue pill, and believing whatever the TV tells them to believe.

actually I read the analysis in popular mechanics who did an in depth look at what happened on 911.

Also you're an idiot, but probably 13, so I'll give you some slack as all teenagers are stupid.

#72 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13885 posts) -

This reminds me of OP.

#73 Edited by Ravenous_Joker (30 posts) -

Ok...

#74 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13885 posts) -

@Ace6301 said:

It just means one of the operators put the video out of sync. It's a green room.

#75 Posted by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -

@Ace6301 said:

If I had a dollar for every time the news jumped the gun off heresay, inflated reports for ratings and generally attempted to "bring it to you first" I could probably own a news station myself. It had been known since at least 3:00 that WTC 7 was going to be collapsing, it was leaning heavily and fire crews had stopped bothering fighting the fires. If you watch a few more videos around 5:00 (when the BBC said what they said) you can see there's general confusion over if it's up or down. That may seem pretty weird but who the hell knew about building 7 before this conspiracy stuff started? This goes double for foreigners.

I know you probably think this is ALSO a conspiracy but look at the Boston bombing news coverage. Full of confusion and attempts to be the first with news on the subject leading to false claims that were later corrected.

#76 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

TC, you are doing good job for waking up masses. but there are some types of ppls no matter how many proof u will give they will deny and say Media is most relevant thing ever since slice bread.

#77 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13885 posts) -

TC, you are doing good job for waking up masses. but there are some types of ppls no matter how many proof u will give they will deny and say Media is most relevant thing ever since slice bread.

Neither really have anything relevant to say.

#78 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

come on, animu avatar.

we research. than come to conclusion. while mainstream media just got money to spread false news

#79 Edited by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

come on, animu avatar.

we research. than come to conclusion. while mainstream media just got money to spread false news

You researched nothing.

You blindly believe the random **** some idiot claims on youtube.

#80 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ultimate-k: @ultimate-k:

@ultimate-k said:

actually I read the analysis in popular mechanics who did an in depth look at what happened on 911.

Also you're an idiot, but probably 13, so I'll give you some slack as all teenagers are stupid.

The only idiot is you, blind as a sheep, so closed minded, the system loves you. Keep staring at the wall, and not have a single thought of your own.

Found a really good picture of you, your the guy with the purple backwards baseball cap, you remind me of him.

dd395-Clas%20(site)

#82 Edited by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Gaming-Planet said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

come on, animu avatar.

You researched nothing.

You blindly believe the random **** some idiot claims on youtube.

That also seems to be his basis for Evolution being fake

#83 Posted by wis3boi (31011 posts) -

Sniper is here, everyone go home now

#84 Posted by Person0 (2944 posts) -

If Rudy was in the building "he probably wasn't" the building was evacuated because of fire.

Because people living in New York know what bombs sound like and couldn't possibily confuse falling debris and people as bombs...

The pulling it quote was referring to pulling firefighters out of the building because there was no possibility to control it and losing more firefighters for no reason is dumb.

Its almost like people can give misinformation just so they can be first.

The other stuff is just as dumb...

#85 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Please people if you want to see the truth, that has been hidden in plain sight, watch the presentation.

Make up your own mind about David Icke, and not say he is a nutjob because the mainstream media told you so.

#86 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

People can't handle the truth, it is like a Husband knows that his wife is cheating on him, but hoping she isn't because the truth is more painful, so the husband interrogates his wife, wife comes up with a convincing story, even though deep down the Husband knows his wife is cheating, it is too painful for him to accept the truth, so he will believe this lie because it is alot easier for him..

They can come up with with all the convincing stories, and false evidence they want! I know its BS

#87 Edited by MakeMeaSammitch (3748 posts) -

So anybody else wonder if there's a link between the thinking method the OP uses that and religion?

Where both peoples have to do some severe mental gymnastics to get by with this thinking?

#88 Posted by Person0 (2944 posts) -

People can't handle the truth, it is like a Husband knows that his wife is cheating on him, but hoping she isn't because the truth is more painful, so the husband interrogates his wife, wife comes up with a convincing story, even though deep down the Husband knows his wife is cheating, it is too painful for him to accept the truth, so he will believe this lie because it is alot easier for him..

They can come up with with all the convincing stories, and false evidence they want! I know its BS

More like conspiracy theorists can't handle the truth.

Such random acts of violence simply couldn't happen, 3,000 people can't simply die at the hands of a few, obviously it was some elaborate government plan that included thousands of people to work together. Everything has to be planned, because really thinking about it, its scary how easily thousands of people were killed.

Just keep telling your self lies so that you can feel smarter then everyone else, and so that you can feel safer with the world being in order and everything being controlled because uncertainty is pretty scary.

#89 Posted by Makhaidos (1612 posts) -

*Hits the snooze button*

#90 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3748 posts) -

@ultimate-k:

Also, what is with conspiracy theorists hating Jews?

I know we have some lax rules around here (for the most part) but isn't posting images blaming Jews for 911 considered to be hate speech?

Honest question.

#91 Posted by PannicAtack (20937 posts) -

Do you have any actual arguments other than incredulity and image macros?

Also, you are aware that Jessup was the bad guy, right?

#92 Posted by toast_burner (21320 posts) -

Isn't that what you're doing? Denying reality and just believing any old nonsense your told as long is it makes the government seem like the villain of a science fiction story?

Is your life so pathetic that you have to deny reality itself in order to get any enjoyment out of it?

#93 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@ultimate-k said:

Isn't that what you're doing? Denying reality and just believing any old nonsense your told as long is it makes the government seem like the villain of a science fiction story?

Is your life so pathetic that you have to deny reality itself in order to get any enjoyment out of it?

LMAO, I am happier than ever before since Iv woken up, your the one who's living in a dream world.

LMAO Government being good, are you that blind?

#94 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@ultimate-k:

Also, what is with conspiracy theorists hating Jews?

I know we have some lax rules around here (for the most part) but isn't posting images blaming Jews for 911 considered to be hate speech?

Honest question.

We don't hate Jews, we hate the Zionist Jews, who are not Jews, even Jews hate Zionists!

#95 Posted by lostrib (33290 posts) -

@toast_burner said:

@ultimate-k said:

LMAO, I am happier than ever before since Iv woken up, your the one who's living in a dream world.

Troll harder

#96 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ultimate-k said:

@toast_burner said:

@ultimate-k said:

Troll harder

Not trolling, just telling the truth. This world is run by beings with no empathy what so ever, they are sick and twisted beyond belief.

#97 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

#98 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3748 posts) -

The irony is overwhelming.

Ult K, you need to look at yourself and ask "Am I the one that's brainwashed?"

#99 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -