• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets try and wake you up. Left brain prisoners, what the system loves and wants would probably won't even click on the video, won't even give it a chance. Open your mind, let yourself become insane, from the "sane" world, see all the dots being connected. You know your life isn't quite right. You have to come to this presentation with an open mind, with a mind that you have been lied to all your life. This is a 9 hour presentation from David Icke the most sane person I know. Are you going take the red pill, and watch this presentation to the end with an open mind? Or are you going to be narrow and closed and continue to believe what you have been told. I suggest you watch it 2 hours a day or something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtM2sqpYU9U

This thread is about opening your mind!

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

Yeah....no. He has major issues. I love a good conspiracy but hes goes a little too far, and by too far I mean hard right past the lizard people right into complete batshit insanity.

MrPunkFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By MrPunkFever
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Wow. He truly opened my mind. I feel reborn after watching that 9 hour long lecture. I now understand that the world has been run by "crazy" people and entities from other dimensions, like Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. Those EVIL bastards...

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Lol David Icke.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I'd rather do something productive with that time than watch some nutjob ramble on.

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts

I just bought Dishonored and you want to me watch a 9 hour lecture to make me believe the world is run by lizard men or some similar nonsense? No thanks.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I think I am going to go take a nap now.

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

9 hours? .......

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

uh did you say 9 hours? yeah, no thanks

I woke up this morning, and it was awful

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@not_wanted said:

9 hours? .......

Wow yeah, I didn't even notice that. Not one single person is going to watch that.

Avatar image for AK_the_Twilight
AK_the_Twilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 152

#12 AK_the_Twilight
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts
@not_wanted said:

9 hours? .......

That gif pretty much sums up this entire thread.

MudoSkills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MudoSkills
Member since 2012 • 362 Posts

Someone showed me a David Icke book once, I thought it might be funny, what with the whole 'the world is run by blood drinking shape shifting pedophile lizards' thing, but no, it just annoyed me when he said 'everything you think is wrong and you're a moron. Don't let people tell you what to think', without recognising any irony in the fact that he was about to spend the next 1000 or so pages telling you what to think.

Avatar image for thriteenthmonke
thriteenthmonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thriteenthmonke
Member since 2005 • 49823 Posts

9 hours? David Icke?

**** no.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

These people try to connect patterns where there is none.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

I pity the fools that sat down for a 9 hour presentation.

I pity the idiot that presented for 9 hours.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

LOL, the moon is a hollowed out alien vessel!!!!1! Annunaki! Nibiru is right behind the sun and is a brown dwarf but somehow has no observable affect on anything in the solar system! Russian Troops on American soil by October 1st ... wait, it's October 11th. Damn it, internet! YOU LIED TO ME.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ultimate-k

Like I said, the sytem has you so brainwashed, that the only thing you listen to is mainstream BS news.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ultimate-k

@Gaming-Planet: Well there is, if you actually look.

Well I guess people have to wake up for themselves.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PannicAtack

People don't think we're ruled by blood-sucking reptillian humanoids. They must be brainwashed!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#21 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

meh chana sagaa no like it

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ultimate-k
@PannicAtack said:

People don't think we're ruled by blood-sucking reptillian humanoids. They must be brainwashed!

As proven, left brain prisoners, won't even give a video a chance. I am not saying believe him, I am saying listen to him. You will learn something about yourself, and how this world is truly run.

These reptilians have been worshiped in ancient civilizations all across the world, with stories of them interbreeding with humans creating a hybrid race. You will know this if you watched ancient aliens, and researched on ancient civilizations, all of them wanted sacrifice to the Gods, mainly "young virgins". They feed of our fear, you see all these people in high positions abusing children, Jimmy Savile, the Catholic church ect, they don;t do it for the fun of it you know. You see satan or should I say Saturn worship, satanism all the time in the music/film/game industry, it is there for a reason. You know this world is insane, these reptilians placed themselves as world leaders/bankers ect creating wars, stress and fear! They love to create fear, they feed of it! They want us to hate each other, to fight each other to be divided! This guy answered all the unanswered questions that mainstream "science" can not provide, with proper science, by actual scientists. He connects all the dots, and not just stare at a wall!

I see the world as they live!

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Reptilians? Come on...

Dude, I completely agree that there is a cabal of corporate "robber-barons" that have almost fully taken control of the United States' assets and pull the strings in it's government, but I definitely don't believe there are reptilians that are taking part in a takeover.

Keep it grounded in reality at least. It is possible (so I've heard) to follow strings of money trails and watch vast majorities of the worlds money passing through a tiny amount of corporations and institutions, those are the ones people really should be worried about. What do they plan for the future, what is their political agenda? That's what people should be asking.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

Too long; didn't watch.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

I'm kind of impressed at his capacity for bullshit. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have any really original thoughts here though. He'll hit on lizard people, chemtrails, illuminati and all that good stuff. Stuff that sells.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

When people say reptilian, do they really mean like lizard like reptiles, or is it just some 'slang' term to refer to a group of people?

Because if you really think rreptiles run the world then, you need to seek professional help.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#27 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

@Shottayouth13-: Icke is definitley about humanoid reptile people like V or some shit.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ultimate-k
@Ace6301 said:

I'm kind of impressed at his capacity for bullshit. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't have any really original thoughts here though. He'll hit on lizard people, chemtrails, illuminati and all that good stuff. Stuff that sells.

He just speaks the truth, most people don't have any original ideas tbh, just what the system wants you to think. He isn't doing it for money, he isn't living it up, he lives in a small house on the isle of white. The books he writes need money, to publish, the ticket costs, because he needs the money to rent out places to do hies presentations, to wake people up. There is very good scientific evidence to back what he is saying, he doesn't come up with this stuff while smoking weed in a dark room, he connects all the dots together, he travels the world in search of truth, he talks to people all around the world to tell of their experiences, he looks at stuff from another perspective what the system doesn't want, his journey guided by his instinct that led to coincidence after coincidence. There are forces that the system doesn't want you to have any idea about, you don't have to pay to watch his presentation, but if you want to look what life is from another perspective and find out more about yourself and the truth, I suggest you watch it, if you want to keep believe what the system tells you to believe, then that is fine. Infinite love is the only truth everything else is an illusion!

You would see where he gets his ideas from, they are not crazy at all. I think David Icke the most down to earth sane guy I know.

I actually kinda believed some of the stuff he said before I started reading into his work, such as the matrix theory, I remember thinking that everything seems pre-recorded like coincidences are just programming,and that the future has already happened, because I sensed the future before.

Loading Video...

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6947 Posts

The fact that you think you know David Icke demonstrates how shallow your critical thinking skills are.

I am sure we can come up with some good Adolf Hitler videos playing with his dogs, patting children on the head, and speaking eloquently about relatively mundane things. I imagine you would know him well and he too would be one of the most down to earth and sane people you know.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ultimate-k

@SUD123456 said:

The fact that you think you know David Icke demonstrates how shallow your critical thinking skills are.

I am sure we can come up with some good Adolf Hitler videos playing with his dogs, patting children on the head, and speaking eloquently about relatively mundane things. I imagine you would know him well and he too would be one of the most down to earth and sane people you know.

Iv read hes works, and seen alot of his videos, I don't judge him and wont even look at his work because the mainstream media says hes a nutjob,

The media can easily manipulate the most evil of people to look good, with the same methods as you described. The queen is one nasty ugly croc!

Evil always deceives!

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ultimate-k

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6947 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

@SUD123456 said:

Iv read hes works, and seen alot of his videos, I don't judge him and wont even look at his work because the mainstream media says hes a nutjob,

The media can easily manipulate the most evil of people to look good, with the same methods as you described. The queen is one nasty ugly croc!

Evil always deceives!

Oh, you are trolling us. Carry on then.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ultimate-k

@SUD123456 said:

@ultimate-k said:

@SUD123456 said:

Evil always deceives!

Oh, you are trolling us. Carry on then.

Nope :)

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I doubt someone who had the time and energy to ramble for 9 straight hours has something of value to say...

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

Like I said, the sytem has you so brainwashed, that the only thing you listen to is mainstream BS news.

Yes, because the only alternative to mainstream media is David f*cking Icke.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
@not_wanted said:

9 hours? .......

"Aint Nobody got time"

So someone does have time?

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I always wondered what David Icke's endgame was by supposedly exposing this huge conspiracy where reptilians from Mars are running the planet. I think he's nuts but even if he was right what would we be able to do against some alien species who was hidden for this long?

Maybe he goes into detail somewhere in that video but I'm not going to burn nine hours of my time I'm not at work I could be using for homework, video games, and getting laid.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15559 Posts

@ultimate-k: Only an illuminati conspirator would try to convince me to watch one of those videos. I'm not falling for your tricks you free mason minion!

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PannicAtack

@ad1x2 said:

I always wondered what David Icke's endgame was by supposedly exposing this huge conspiracy where reptilians from Mars are running the planet. I think he's nuts but even if he was right what would we be able to do against some alien species who was hidden for this long?

Maybe he goes into detail somewhere in that video but I'm not going to burn nine hours of my time I'm not at work I could be using for homework, video games, and getting laid.

Maybe the reptilians can be repelled with, like, our collective minds or something.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#40 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

@not_wanted said:

9 hours? .......

I think I hve some newfound respect for the guy. He's clearly crazy as a loon, but to be able to go on about it for 9 *expletive* hours...

It has to be about money. Lizard people would never motivate such stamina.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41  Edited By -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

Okay now that we know that they exist what exactly are we suppose to do about it?

You know what u think you should do? Forget about them. Just love yourself and everyone around you. Have fun with life and do whatever excites you the most.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Who the hell can ramble on for nine hours and who can listen to someone ramble on for nine hours? Not me.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@ultimate-k said:

Implying I take them for granted.

Implying I even care for the news.

They're journalists, and any journalists could get their facts wrong. No one is an expertise of every subject. The only difference with mainstream media is that it's controlled for views. There are Conspiracy theorists out there who use fear as a way to con you for your money. Con artists are smart.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ultimate-k

@-Renegade said:

Okay now that we know that they exist what exactly are we suppose to do about it?

You know what u think you should do? Forget about them. Just love yourself and everyone around you. Have fun with life and do whatever excites you the most.

Indeed, don't become full of hatred and walk all over people like they want you to become! LOVE is the most powerful force in the universe, learn to love!

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

Alan Watts is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcFhDSVEug

Nothing about reptilian overlords in any of his lectures.

Bigboss232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bigboss232
Member since 2006 • 4997 Posts

@chrisrooR: Hell yea Alan Watts is the best.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ultimate-k

Great video of masonic symbolism, ignore the title of video, he will get round to 9/11 at around 1.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKCJklf3oo

Loading Video...

Awoken, post more useful videos to get people to wake up!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I got 5sec into the video and.....

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ultimate-k

This made me LMAO, the first pic, and how did world trade center 7 fall without being hit by a plane? Oh thats right most people don't know about World trade center 7.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

No thanks, I've seen David Icke's spiel before. I don't need to waste 9 hours of my valuable time to come to the same conclusion (he's full of shit) that I came to long ago.