vampires vs werewolves...... choose your side

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lord29 (11 posts) -
I pick vampires over anything
#2 Posted by Atmanix (6927 posts) -

if theres was a battle like wich side will you picklord29

Been reading the Twilight series huh?

#3 Posted by lord29 (11 posts) -
nope just a random idea
#4 Posted by dissonantblack (34002 posts) -

werewolves all the way. We're stronger now since Twilight came along and ruined vampires.

#5 Posted by aransom (7408 posts) -

I'd rather be a vampire than a werewolf, mostly because I don't want to smell like a dog.

#6 Posted by Atmanix (6927 posts) -

I'd say Werewolf if given the option.

#7 Posted by --Thomas-- (920 posts) -

Being a vampire would be cool. I'm not too familiar with the World of Darkness lore, I believe that werewolves are much stronger than vampires, until the vampires become old.

#8 Posted by Ontain (25498 posts) -

Being a vampire would be cool. I'm not too familiar with the World of Darkness lore, but according to that, I believe that werewolves are much stronger than vampires, until the vampires become old.

--Thomas--
that is indeed correct accorded to the WoD lore.
#9 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

Werewolves. Vampires kinda gross me out, with the whole blood drinking thing. Werewolves are like adorable puppies, with gigantic teeth, and a bad temper that is only surpassed by their bad breath.

#10 Posted by Xx_Hopeless_xX (16562 posts) -

I'd pick Vampire i guess....transforming into a werewolf looks painful from what i've seen..:P

#11 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151400 posts) -

Vampires. They have the sex appeal and can hypnotize. Plus, blood is tasty.

#12 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Werewolves. Vampires kinda gross me out, with the whole blood drinking thing. Werewolves are liked adorable puppies, with gigantic teeth, and a bad temper that is only surpassed by their bad breath. -Sun_Tzu-

Really :| it actually turns me on :? ... I pick vampires.

#13 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151400 posts) -

werewolves all the way. We're stronger now since Twilight came along and ruined vampires.

dissonantblack
Didn't Twilight ruin werewolves as well?
#14 Posted by WarEagle1357 (668 posts) -

Van Helsing

I choose a third option.

#15 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]Werewolves. Vampires kinda gross me out, with the whole blood drinking thing. Werewolves are liked adorable puppies, with gigantic teeth, and a bad temper that is only surpassed by their bad breath. lbjkurono23

Well, if that's what you're into...*slowly backs away from lbjkurono23*
#16 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -

Wereolves, i like them more then Vampires

#17 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -
[QUOTE="lbjkurono23"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]Werewolves. Vampires kinda gross me out, with the whole blood drinking thing. Werewolves are liked adorable puppies, with gigantic teeth, and a bad temper that is only surpassed by their bad breath. -Sun_Tzu-

Well, if that's what you're into...*slowly backs away from lbjkurono23*

Hey!!! I was kidding get back in here :o XD... though female vampires are sexy ;)
#18 Posted by ramboturd72 (3514 posts) -

Werewolves. I'd rather not be a sparkling fairy a la Twilight :P

#19 Posted by hillelslovak (9211 posts) -
I pick the side that's annoyed with vampires and werewolfs ruining our property in their lame little battle. Get a life you damn hippies.......
#20 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

If I could control when I turned into a werewolf, I choose werewolf.

Something more appealing about being in touch with nature. I'd move to a forest and become its protector, helping lost hikers and slaughtering those that pollute or defile the land.

#21 Posted by hillelslovak (9211 posts) -

Something more appealing about being in touch with nature. I'd move to a forest and become its protector, helping lost hikers and slaughtering those that pollute or defile the land.

mrbojangles25
You've thought a lot about this becoming a reality, no?
#22 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17384 posts) -

female vampires are sexy ;)lbjkurono23
Well yeah, if they didn't want to drink my blood.

It always comes back to the blood with them. It's as if that's all they ever care about.

#23 Posted by hillelslovak (9211 posts) -

[QUOTE="lbjkurono23"]female vampires are sexy ;)-Sun_Tzu-

Well yeah, if they didn't want to drink my blood.

It always comes back to the blood with them. It's as if that's all they ever care about.

I'd rather have them crave blood over commitment.........
#24 Posted by nocoolnamejim (15136 posts) -
Gonna go with werewolves here. If for no other reason than the fact werewolves didn't spawn an entire genre filled with bad movies, books, and other medium romanticizing their tragic nature and thus leading to an annoying subculture that, to this day, motivates me to drink more heavily than I already do to the point where I am quite certain I'll need a new liver before I turn 50.
#25 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

hillelslovak

You've thought a lot about this becoming a reality, no?

meh, about as long as it took to type lol. I admit to being inspired by the ending of the first Hulk movie tho.

#26 Posted by Nintendevil (6598 posts) -

Vikings

#27 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

Gonna go with werewolves here. If for no other reason than the fact werewolves didn't spawn endless genre filled with bad movies, books, and other medium romanticizing their tragic nature and thus leading to an annoying subculture that, to this day, motivates me to drink more heavily than I already do to the point where I am quite certain I'll need a new liver before I turn 50.nocoolnamejim

tell me about it.

as a werewolf, we can also hunt down those dirty, pasty vampires and whatever humans view them as cool or trendy (hipsters...).

i think it would be fun; werewolves are generally viewed with pity or disdain in film, like a dirty, wet, lost dog. It'd be rewarding to kill me some arrogant vampires.

#28 Posted by dissonantblack (34002 posts) -

[QUOTE="dissonantblack"]

LJS9502_basic

no. it just made us able to turn into wolves when ever we want. which is a good thing;)

#29 Posted by foxhound_fox (88688 posts) -

Been reading the Twilight series huh?

Atmanix

Vampires and werewolves, and vampires vs. werewolves has been around a LOT longer than the plagiarized Twilight series.

I'll go with the Belmont clan and the Vampire Killer.

no. it just made us able to turn into wolves when ever we want. which is a good thing;)

dissonantblack

World of Darkness gave that power to werewolves before Twilight.

EDIT: And Dungeons & Dragons.

#30 Posted by onehowlingwolf (699 posts) -
I pick vampires over anythinglord29
Yeah, cause we all wanna shine like Edward :P lol hell no! As much as like wolves I would choose vampires. The whole men-werewolf transformation sounds awful...
#31 Posted by Horgen (110151 posts) -
[QUOTE="dissonantblack"]

LJS9502_basic

Going from book 2 and film 2 I would say yes...
#32 Posted by CoolSkAGuy (9665 posts) -
Vampires, I don't like the idea of being a hairy animal.
#33 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

Vampires, I don't like the idea of being a hairy animal.CoolSkAGuy

Im pretty hairy. Its not that bad. Some girls even like to rub my chest. Makes me purr like a walrus

#34 Posted by XD4NTESINF3RNOX (7438 posts) -
Vampires not the gay twilight kind the real vampires werewolves are too barbaric for me
#35 Posted by dercoo (12555 posts) -

If Twilight, then Werewolfs.

If any thing else, Vampires... like this

alucard1gj7.jpg

Like this(link Alucard)

or this

#36 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

[QUOTE="CoolSkAGuy"]Vampires, I don't like the idea of being a hairy animal.mrbojangles25

Im pretty hairy. Its not that bad. Some girls even like to rub my chest. Makes me purr like a walrus

Rofl
#37 Posted by nocoolnamejim (15136 posts) -

[QUOTE="CoolSkAGuy"]Vampires, I don't like the idea of being a hairy animal.mrbojangles25

Just when I was about to reply to your other reply to me, you present me with an image so horrifying - and familiar - that I am rendered nearly speechless. (Aside from this brief post of course.)
#38 Posted by Papadrach (1965 posts) -

I'd choose vampire. After seeing Daybreakers and reading the Cirque Du Freak series, they seem cool. Never read or watched Twilight, i despise it and the ppl who like it. Stupid twights...

#39 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

I'd choose vampire. After seeing Daybreakers and reading the Cirque Du Freak series, they seem cool. Never read or watched Twilight, i despise it and the ppl who like it. Stupid twights...

Papadrach

you should see 30 Days of Night or, if you can tolerate silent films, the original...Nosferatu

that is what a true vampire is. Nosferatu! Theyre as much an animal as any werewolf, and just as hideous

#40 Posted by wildjango64 (3537 posts) -

I always liked vampires more

#41 Posted by foxhound_fox (88688 posts) -

you should see 30 Days of Night or, if you can tolerate silent films, the original...Nosferatu

that is what a true vampire is. Nosferatu! Theyre as much an animal as any werewolf, and just as hideous

mrbojangles25

30 Days of Night definitely captures the essential nature of what a "vampire" is. And Vampire: The Masquerade/Requiem, adds quite a new and interesting twist on the whole vampiric ideal. Adding a very high level of depression to being a vampire, which totally contradicts the romanticism associated with Draculaic vampires, while at the same time, being strangely appealing.

#42 Posted by ramboturd72 (3514 posts) -

Papadrach
How can you despise something you've never even viewed? Sure, I admit Twilight sucks, but you should at least have a point of reference before you bash something. Just my two cents.
#43 Posted by onehowlingwolf (699 posts) -

Papadrach
Well, you despise a lot of people then :P But really, you shouldn't hate them just because they don't have the same taste that you have... even tough the fangirling over a cliched story and a wooden acting doesn't help either...
#44 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10181 posts) -

werewolves ftw, i dislike vampires

#45 Posted by Atmanix (6927 posts) -

This or a super senior who sparkles in the sun?

#46 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]you should see 30 Days of Night or, if you can tolerate silent films, the original...Nosferatu

foxhound_fox

30 Days of Night definitely captures the essential nature of what a "vampire" is. And Vampire: The Masquerade/Requiem, adds quite a new and interesting twist on the whole vampiric ideal. Adding a very high level of depression to being a vampire, which totally contradicts the romanticism associated with Draculaic vampires, while at the same time, being strangely appealing.

yea, I actually felt kinda depressed playing as a Nosferatu in that game. You couldnt be seen by humans, and the other vampires were disgusted by you.

i quickly switched to Bruja after a few hours lol

#47 Posted by Pvt_r3d (7897 posts) -
Vampire because I don't want to transform into a horrible, smelly, nasty, disgusting giant dog.
#48 Posted by FiFa_kirikiki (978 posts) -
Vampire because I don't want to transform into a horrible, smelly, nasty, disgusting giant dog.Pvt_r3d
Enough said. Vampire!
#49 Posted by IRunNewYork (824 posts) -

werewolves i guess

#50 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

what about other were-animals? Why does it have to be a wolf.

Why not...a weretiger? Or wererabbit!