Understanding The Universe And Creating Your Reality

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="-Renegade"] Is it really mumbo jumbo though if what bashar is saying has helped people? He seems like a genuine being to me not malevolent.

Does he accept money for this "help"? If so, he is the vilest, most despicable kind of human animal there is.

So do you have the same feelings toward a priest?
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 -Renegade

Wait, do you mean *the* Bashar?
Bashar, the infamous multidimensional slavelord, who frequently indoctrinates and feasts upon the most gullible and weak-willed members of society?

I'd make a sarcastic joke about your imminent demise here, but I'm not that heartless.

Seriously, cut off all contact immediately and run. Do not believe his lies.

Planeforger
Blasphemy! This is the first I have heard of this.
Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

i thought you were talking about Amway. LOL

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]It's not tripe, I have been experiencing it all my life, but now I have a better understanding of it because of bashar.Zeviander
Yes, it *is* tripe. And if you have been "experiencing" this your whole life, I think it's about time you visit a psychiatrist and get a prescription for anti-psychotics.

Ok..let me give you a small example of how I believe belief creates reality....There is a street with 4 houses ..In house number one and two live fairly typical families..in house number three lives a family whose mother is deathly afraid of being robbed at night and in house four a man who fears being killed at night while sleeping..Hoodlums are on the prowl on that street...Which two houses do you suspect are more likely to be broken into....It's the simple law of electomagnetic attraction ...It's not magic ...Like attacts like wether you like it or not...On the other hand if you are comfortable with the idea of powerlessness in the face of an illogical universe ...feel free to indulge that peculiarity...If you feel that your thoughts and feelings have no bearing on your reality then so be it
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 spiderluck
[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][ Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.PannicAtack

Is it too much for your Atheistic mind to grasp?

I'm a Christian and I agree with him. I don't see much of a difference between this and all the other New Age mumbo-jumbo.

Christian referring to physics based philosophy as Mumbo Jumbo...The irony is H E A V Y
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]Even the common scientific approach that it was created by an explosion. How can nothingness explode? Also, how did time start? What was it like before time started? How did it start when time wasn't even moving?Zeviander
You should do some reading. You are criminally under-educated regarding current scientific thought regarding the origin of the universe. An "explosion" is an elementary level understanding of the big bang. Go, read some articles on Wikipedia and become educated on the truth about reality and what we best understand about it. Don't give this garbage a second glance.

A bit uncalled for, don't you think?

Besides, I can't take anything anyone says as a concrete fact. No one was around to see it after all. They're still speculating what happened to the dinosaurs, now believing most just became birds and all that. If scientists knew for sure that everything they said was a confirmed fact they would cease all research on the subject.

Besides, Steven Hawkings himself did say "Science may explain how the universe started, but why does it bother to exist?".

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts

I don't do drugs and never have. -Renegade

well......why not?

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MannyDelgado
Member since 2011 • 1187 Posts

The universe is weird.

Btw,check this.

http://www.salrachele.com/webarticles/dimensionsanddensities.htm

GreekGameManiac

'The 6D perspective looks lovingly on humanity and does not judge.'

On the one hand, this stuff is pretty hilarious

On the other, you should really consider seeking psychiatric help

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

Fruit Loops is an excellent cereal

Froot-Loops-Box-Small.jpg

-Renegade

I wander did you even click on any of the links you read anything after E.T.

Of course not you f*cking apostate!!!

It is about the Loops.  It has always been about the Loops.  Green ones. Orange ones.  Red ones.  Purple ones.  Once you see the pattern...everything in life is clear.  You just have to match up the right colors at the right times.

Toucan Sam is the one true celestial god.  Everyone else has been sent by the dark forces to confound and confuse.

Follow my nose!  It always knows! - Greater words of wisdom have never been uttered.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

SUD123456
You didn't spell Fruity Pebbles correctly.
Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]Lack of creative thinking, that is, not thinking outside the box that you have projected onto yourself, is your ultimate undoing, IMO.Zeviander
Making the most ridiculous sh!t up, pulling it almost literally out of your ass and smacking it down on the table, thinking you have all the perfect answers to life, the universe and everything, being unable to admit, humbly to yourself and others that you "just don't know" is creative thinking? MY FVCKING LORD

If you were anywhere near as smart as you think you were, you wouldn't be so insulting.

The older you get, the wiser you are, the wiser you are, the more ignorant you realize you've been all your life, and the more effort you put in to bettering yourself, the smarter you are. Close-mindedness and sheep mentality is what we are all born with, until we eventually see that WE don't know all the answers, but would like to know more.

By the way, your entire post was a projection of your own subconscious thoughts; your brain made you write what it wants you to know; I at least know where to start now.

And yes, make your own sh*t up, otherwise you will spend your life eating the sh*t of of others. Just don't force your views on someone, simply lay them on the table, and if it appears good to them, they will eat it.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#62 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Sounds like a kind of solipsism, inspired by recent quantum physica in the news or the Matrix I bet.
Creating your reality is a very popular type of belief it seems.
But... Does it work?

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
And yes, make your own sh*t up, otherwise you will spend your life eating the sh*t of of others. Just don't force your views on someone, simply lay them on the table, and if it appears good to them, they will eat it.6_Dead_360s
Well at least you admit to making it all up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]And yes, make your own sh*t up, otherwise you will spend your life eating the sh*t of of others. Just don't force your views on someone, simply lay them on the table, and if it appears good to them, they will eat it.Ace6301

I would prefer if more people made sh*t up. We are all born living under false assumptions; the reason modern physics--especially the so called "theory of everthying", is progressing at a snails pace, is because numbers are the first language we speak, and every physicist is essentially working under the assumptions that people made decades if not centuries ago, instead of using our modern technology and doing a complete observational reboot. I submitted my "observations" to a physics forums, yet every moderator on their acted like a baby and told me to stop making sh*t up. I might have to join one of those dreaded Scientology forums before anyone will take one iota of the things I've said, as serious.

And yes, I am a baby, but that doesn't mean much when everything in the universe is relative.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 spiderluck

Sounds like a kind of solipsism, inspired by recent quantum physica in the news or the Matrix I bet.
But... Does it work?

KungfuKitten
This philosophy was postulated way before recent discoveries in physics and that in the Matrix" case the inverse is probably true as in all likelyhood it was based on previous philosophical musings...Solipsism is the belief that nothing outside the self exists and cannot be proven to be real ...only subjective experience can be considered to be real as everything else is conjecture..Physics based philosophy postulates that we are all co-creators without the inherent pretension attached to this seemingly ego gratifying proposition..It is merely what some consider a lucid way of understanding the mechanics behind apparently senseless and random happenings...It is by no means a "religion " as it requires no adherents or evangelisers..It either resonates within you or not...Though when it does it seems clear as a bell...To each his own...la..de..da
MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MannyDelgado

I submitted my "observations" to a physics forums, yet every moderator on their acted like a baby and told me to stop making sh*t up.

6_Dead_360s

LOL

pls link us, this sounds pretty funny

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]And yes, make your own sh*t up, otherwise you will spend your life eating the sh*t of of others. Just don't force your views on someone, simply lay them on the table, and if it appears good to them, they will eat it.6_Dead_360s

I would prefer if more people made sh*t up. We are all born living under false assumptions; the reason modern physics--especially the so called "theory of everthying", is progressing at a snails pace, is because numbers are the first language we speak, and every physicist is essentially working under the assumptions that people made decades if not centuries ago, instead of using our modern technology and doing a complete observational reboot. I submitted my "observations" to a physics forums, yet every moderator on their acted like a baby and told me to stop making sh*t up. I might have to join one of those dreaded Scientology forums before anyone will take one iota of the things I've said, as serious.

And yes, I am a baby, but that doesn't mean much when everything in the universe is relative.

Why don't you post your physics assumptions here?
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 KungfuKitten

[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"]

But... Does it work?

spiderluck

This philosophy was postulated way before recent discoveries in physics and that in the Matrix" case the inverse is probably true as in all likelyhood it was based on previous philosophical musings...Solipsism is the belief that nothing outside the self exists and cannot be proven to be real ...only subjective experience can be considered to be real as everything else is conjecture..Physics based philosophy postulates that we are all co-creators without the inherent pretension attached to this seemingly ego gratifying proposition..It is merely what some consider a lucid way of understanding the mechanics behind apparently senseless and random happenings...It is by no means a "religion " as it requires no adherents or evangelisers..It either resonates within you or not...Though when it does it seems clear as a bell...To each his own...la..de..da

You're right this is from before it got popular, luckily I didn't put money on the table.
It does kinda affect the 'objective' part of objective reality doesn't it? As far as I know the only real difference between solipsism and the current generally accepted view of an objective reality that we all perceive in a different manner is that it is objective.

You sound certain for someone who thinks about these things. Have you explored these ideas?

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 spiderluck

[QUOTE="-Renegade"][QUOTE="SUD123456"]

SUD123456

I wander did you even click on any of the links you read anything after E.T.

Of course not you f*cking apostate!!!

It is about the Loops.  It has always been about the Loops.  Green ones. Orange ones.  Red ones.  Purple ones.  Once you see the pattern...everything in life is clear.  You just have to match up the right colors at the right times.

Toucan Sam is the one true celestial god.  Everyone else has been sent by the dark forces to confound and confuse.

Follow my nose!  It always knows! - Greater words of wisdom have never been uttered.

You make a strong irrefutable case Suds...I bow to your wise wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

[QUOTE="Ace6301"] Well at least you admit to making it all up.Ace6301

Why don't you post your physics assumptions here?

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
How to move faster than the speed of light, and designing a space ship that could do that.

Approximately a 100,000KG "space ship"
The speed of C (speed of light-- 299,792,458 m / s)
The amount of energy needed to do so.

2. Relevant equations
How does E=MC 2 factor into this?
What does it mean? It means that the more massive an object that you try to move, the more energy it takes, and to go even faster, you need exponentially higher amounts of energy from your environment as you get closer to the speed of light. Naturally, it will eventually become impossible, as you will have had to consume the entire universe in the process of feeding your own movement through space time.

3. The attempt at a solution
If at first you try to exceed the speed of light, you will fail.
So go in the opposite direction of C, go in the opposite direction of light flow, to move through space and times itself.

We can all see light, yet we know that there is also gravity and magnetism, which are invisible.

Because the sun is actually the most massive object near us, it also possesses the most gravity. But what is producing that gravity? Having a lot of mass? Why does mass have gravity? Because it just does? Absolutely not.

Don't think of visible light flowing away from the sun, think of it as light flowing INTO the sun, and leaving as gravity.

That gravity will now escape our solar system and try to find even more massive objects than our sun. This is why the universe appears to be expanding.

If you observe the donut shape seen from some black holes, you will see it as a wheel spinning in space, ejecting matter in and out of it in opposite directions; we can deduce that some of that matter is being sent back into the past, and some of it into the future (lower and higher energy states).

We can also deduce that our sun is exactly the same, except we are so much closer to it, we can actually see it;

I'm saying that our sun is actually a black hole, and we are living within it's event horizon (and are therefore invisible to everyone outside our solar system).

Because black holes will shoot energy in opposite directions, we can deduce that as the sun grows larger and and more red, we are simply getting closer to it, and because this represents the flow of time into and out of our blackhole (our sun), then we will see Venus as our current destination if we do not stop burning fossil fuels, and Mercury as our final destination; a lifeless planet, and MARS as simply a reboot of our past, and the first place we must go after revisiting the moon.

Eventually, as time passes, we will have developed the technology to take a spaceship, and enter the gravitational rift that our sun is projecting randomly off into space, when we learn how to predict it.

Enter Quantum physics;
The Schrodinger cat concept;

if you place a cat in a box with one meal that is poison, and another meal that is safe to eat, and then close the box; you will not know when the cat will die, so until then, it is not inaccurate to say that the cat is both dead and alive.

This represents the continuum between 0 and 1, and everything in between.

Now observe the water molecule.

Two hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom.

The two hydrogen atoms are bonded to it, because they want it to become a lower state of matter.

The oxygen atom perceives itself as 16, and the two hydrogen elements as 0, and 1.

Yet it cannot see that it is all that stands between them. The oxygen in water molecules represents the quantum continuum, and only the two hydrogen atoms below it, can see that. In theory, if we can break the bond between oxygen and hydrogen found in water, we can use that raw electrical charge to create enough thrust for hyper efficient space travel.

Conclusion:

If we can develop an engine that releases pure oxygen when it's fed only pure water, we can use the third byproduct, Ionic thrust, as a means for rapid space travel, and will eventually need only solar power to fuel the process.
The excess hydrogen will need to be burned out the back, but it will become only water vapor, and completely harmless.

I have a lot of writings that contain even more "gibberish" should you so desire.

The main point of this was just to get people thinking and questioning. Label it as naive and pretentious ramblings if you must.

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MannyDelgado
6_Dead_360s
That was pretty amazing they probably thought you were trying to troll them ...I'm still not sure whether you were or not
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Ace6301
6_Dead_360s
The ideas are interesting enough. However if we see our sun as a sun because we're in it's event horizon then how do you explain other stars? How do you explain us being able to see black holes further away than some stars?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]MannyDelgado
That was pretty amazing they probably thought you were trying to troll them ...I'm still not sure whether you were or not

I first posted it in special realtivity, then some guy told me to post in it the homework section (because I had to learn the basics first), then some guy name "Doctor Al" deleted my post and said don't make things up like that. My question:

How would you know if you were falling intowards a black hole? They say time would appear to stand still; well, does time seem like it's been standing relativiely still throughout your whole life, and is only going by faster now?

Do stars not actually die during a supernova, but rather purge themselves of heavy elements, and use smaller particles to rapidly enter their next stage of life?

The sun is not radiating UV rays, it is literally pulling energy out of us--it is stealing our youth.

I'm not a troll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]Ace6301
The ideas are interesting enough. However if we see our sun as a sun because we're in it's event horizon then how do you explain other stars? How do you explain us being able to see black holes further away than some stars?

We can see black holes, we just can't see inside them, only the curvature of light around them, and since inside a blackhole everything is faster, we will still be able to percieve things outside the event horizion as happening much slower. We are spinning infinitly fast relative to them, but they are standing still, relative to us, and their light is actually flowing into us; they are just much further away in space time--in the past. The universal flow is positive, meaning we have a tendency to go into the future; and going into the past requires simple to much energy (moving close to the speed of light), we must instead pull ourselves through space time, rather than fight it.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 spiderluck

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="KungfuKitten"]

But... Does it work?

KungfuKitten

You're right this is from before it got popular, luckily I didn't put money on the table.
It does kinda affect the 'objective' part of objective reality doesn't it? As far as I know the only real difference between solipsism and the current generally accepted view of an objective reality that we all perceive in a different manner is that it is objective.

Btw, are you saying you explored these ideas?

Hmm ..."explored" is a loaded word as it seems anybody willing to admit such is fair game for ridicule...Although in my personal search for a logically fullfilling cosmology many of these physics based propositions have become very satifying building blocks of my own personal belief system..Wether this has any ultimate "truth " has become irrelevant to me ..As 6 - dead - 360 said you make up your own sh!t or you end up eating others sh!t...Once you have personally come to the conclusion that everything anybody says about reality is basically their own made up Sh!t you then stop attributing mystic or divine provenance for it..Then you are literally free to begin your search for a "cool" God..For lack of a better way of putting it ..In my case I refuse to believe in anything that cannot withstand rigorous, unrelenting,merciless scrutiny of it's logical continuity
MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MannyDelgado

My question:

How would you know if you were falling intowards a black hole? They say time would appear to stand still; well, does time seem like it's been standing relativiely still throughout your whole life, and is only going by faster now?

6_Dead_360s

But it wouldn't, though

To the person falling into the black hole, time would seem to go by at a normal rate. It's only to people observing the person's fall that time appears to come to a halt as they reach the event horizon

edit: anyway, I think the guy was right in saying that you need to learn the basics. You wouldn't make half the mistakes you're making now if you learned the maths, rather than just reading unclear pop-science explanations of stuff. Ultimately physics is quantiative, and trying to avoid that only leads to confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

My question:

MannyDelgado

But it wouldn't, though

To the person falling into the black hole, time would seem to go by at a normal rate. It's only to people observing the person's fall that time appears to come to a halt as they reach the event horizon

Exactly; every day and night cycle on earth, relative to where you are, is a reconstruction of all of us through space and time--that is what you think of as normal, but your particles are constantly changing on the quantum level--you are literally not the same person you were yesterday. It doesn't take 8 minutes for the sun's light to radiate to us, it takes 8 minutes for the sun to reconstruct us, which feels like 12 hours on earth.

Edit; I already explained that learning the basics means learning to feed yourself false assumptions; the only real, universal, basics, are to teach yourself how to steer your own life where you want it, and to do that, you need only teach yourself what you want to know, and help other people so they can also help you.

Mistake is not a word in my vocabulary. Only learning; only listening.

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MannyDelgado

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

My question:

6_Dead_360s

But it wouldn't, though

Exactly; every day and night cycle on earth, relative to where you are, is a reconstruction of all of us through space and time--that is what you think of as normal, but your particles are constantly changing on the quantum level--you are literally not the same person you were yesterday. It doesn't take 8 minutes for the sun's light to radiate to us, it takes 8 minutes for the sun to reconstruct us, which feels like 12 hours on earth.

Oh lawdy o_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Oh lawdy o_oMannyDelgado

Codex_Harbinger.png

THIS HURTS YOU

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#80 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

My question:

6_Dead_360s

But it wouldn't, though

Edit; I already explained that learning the basics means learning to feed yourself false assumptions; the only real, universal, basics, are to teach yourself how to steer your own life where you want it, and to do that, you need only teach yourself what you want to know, and help other people so they can also help you.

I can't help but see black holes as the glitches of the universe.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
Those quotes are an insult to intelligence... whoever is "channeling" this guy needs to be found and shot...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Those quotes are an insult to intelligence... whoever is "channeling" this guy needs to be found and shot...jeremiah06
Too radical, too easy; not ready to admit you've been staring the answers right in the face.

There is no theory of everything.

Intelligence is an abstraction that exist only similarly in similar minds.

This is almost too much fun.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 KungfuKitten
[QUOTE="KungfuKitten"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"] This philosophy was postulated way before recent discoveries in physics and that in the Matrix" case the inverse is probably true as in all likelyhood it was based on previous philosophical musings...Solipsism is the belief that nothing outside the self exists and cannot be proven to be real ...only subjective experience can be considered to be real as everything else is conjecture..Physics based philosophy postulates that we are all co-creators without the inherent pretension attached to this seemingly ego gratifying proposition..It is merely what some consider a lucid way of understanding the mechanics behind apparently senseless and random happenings...It is by no means a "religion " as it requires no adherents or evangelisers..It either resonates within you or not...Though when it does it seems clear as a bell...To each his own...la..de..daspiderluck

Btw, are you saying you explored these ideas?

Hmm ..."explored" is a loaded word as it seems anybody willing to admit such is fair game for ridicule...Although in my personal search for a logically fullfilling cosmology many of these physics based propositions have become very satifying building blocks of my own personal belief system..Wether this has any ultimate "truth " has become irrelevant to me ..As 6 - dead - 360 said you make up your own sh!t or you end up eating others sh!t...Once you have personally come to the conclusion that everything anybody says about reality is basically their own made up Sh!t you then stop attributing mystic or divine provenance for it..Then you are literally free to begin your search for a "cool" God..For lack of a better way of putting it ..In my case I refuse to believe in anything that cannot withstand rigorous, unrelenting,merciless scrutiny of it's logical continuity

Tch... ha! I wouldn't be too worried about me ridiculing anyone. I just mean, did you think them through thoroughly? Like basically everyone who has thought about it, I got stuck someplace in these ideas about a subjective reality. So I like hearing other people talk about it.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 -Renegade

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

My question:

6_Dead_360s

But it wouldn't, though

I wander have you heard of bashar before this? or is this your own revelation from what you have learned because he says this to that "there is no one world that we are constantly shifting to parallel realities."

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="jeremiah06"]Those quotes are an insult to intelligence... whoever is "channeling" this guy needs to be found and shot...6_Dead_360s

Too radical, too easy; not ready to admit you've been staring the answers right in the face.

There is no theory of everything.

Intelligence is an abstraction that exist only similarly in similar minds.

This is almost too much fun.

Yeah because "if one is wet one must dry not by air mind you but by towels... towels of confidence!" ... yeah I still go with the shooting option...
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 spiderluck
[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="KungfuKitten"] You're right this is from before it got popular, luckily I didn't put money on the table.

Btw, are you saying you explored these ideas?KungfuKitten

Tch... ha! I wouldn't be too worried about me ridiculing anyone. I just mean, did you think them through thoroughly? Like basically everyone who has thought about it, I got stuck someplace in these ideas about a subjective reality. So I like hearing other people talk about it.

Actually the most common nay-saying about belief creating reality is " Why aren't you rich ?" All you have to do is believe you are rich..Or " Why did you get sick? All you have to do is believe you are healthy ..right??..This is where the rubber meets the road so to speak...We all have an incredible amount of beliefs and sub sets of beliefs and working through them can be a pain in the ass sometimes..Easier to blame circumstance or others for our shortcomings...Being somewhat lazy in nature this has happened to me more than a few times..Nevertheless The thought patterns and attitudes that I have been able to integrate into my daily life vs previous ones I no longer wished to entertain have brought about change that is relevant and reinforce the validity for me of belief indeed creating reality...I think people lose interest when they inevitably realise that this is not magic...the trick is to let reality remain magical for you..It really is hard to accept that having a boulder fall on your head is ultimately of your own doing because it can smack of blaming the victim for whatever ill may befall them....This is why for me this belief system is intensely personal and it s 'a constant struggle to render no judgement because the depth of every single happenstance is mindboggingly multidimensional..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]But it wouldn't, though

-Renegade

I wander have you heard of bashar before this? or is this your own revelation from what you have learned because he says this to that "there is no one world that we are constantly shifting to parallel realities."

I was put in a mental hospital when I said I was going to blow away Einstein. When I realized they would not hear my words at all, I simply smiled and glided out of that place like a lizard on ice, telling them only what they thought they wanted to hear.

Ever since then, I've been making more and more connections, and this ability is growing exponentially. It's what lead me to find your message about Bashar, because I wanted to find it, finally.

Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
MONEY. MONEY. you experience what? money. people are blind and don't experience happiness--Money. parallel realities--Money! make money make money think about the stars on free time after bills are paid
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]Exactly; every day and night cycle on earth, relative to where you are, is a reconstruction of all of us through space and time--that is what you think of as normal, but your particles are constantly changing on the quantum level--you are literally not the same person you were yesterday. It doesn't take 8 minutes for the sun's light to radiate to us, it takes 8 minutes for the sun to reconstruct us, which feels like 12 hours on earth.

6_Dead_360s

I was put in a mental hospital when I said I was going to blow away Einstein. When I realized they would not hear my words at all, I simply smiled and glided out of that place like a lizard on ice, telling them only what they thought they wanted to hear.

Ever since then, I've been making more and more connections, and this ability is growing exponentially. It's what lead me to find your message about Bashar, because I wanted to find it, finally.

BAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHLJSKFAHUAEIOH JKASDVHNXJYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply. Rich3232
You will find it when you're ready to need it.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 -Renegade
^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply. Rich3232
Physics prove parallel universes, science has also proven that there a multiple dimensions that we cannot see.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="Rich3232"]^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply. 6_Dead_360s

You will find it when you're ready to need it.

Correction: You're the one on LSD. You just don't listen...to yourself.

Here is my anti LSD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmKZKR7oyc watch the patterns and listen to the lyrics.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

[QUOTE="Rich3232"]^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply. -Renegade
Physics prove parallel universes, science has also proven that there a multiple dimensions that we cannot see.

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

We need some anti psychotic meds in here, stat. 

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Ace6301
[QUOTE="Rich3232"]^ holy sh*t. I want your guys' lsd supply. -Renegade

Nope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

We need some anti psychotic meds in here, stat. 

Optical_Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL6Bve-NhbM

Those drugs make you slow, fat, stupid, and shorten your life expectancy. The crazy people only exist in your head, you are THAT crazy. You literally project your own insanity onto other people, meaning psychiatrists are the craziest people of all since they associate themselves all day with them.

DSM=LSD trip (I don't want to see)

What If I told you that insanity was not wanting to see the truth, and that were all born fed the insanity of others, until we finally see past it. What if I told you that we only ever forget who the oldest person was, and the person that broke 150 years was your own child? Old people are young, and children are older than you!

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Ace6301
What if I told you that we only ever forget who the oldest person was, and the person that broke 150 years was your own child? Old people are young, and children are older than you!6_Dead_360s
I'd say you're trying too hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="6_Dead_360s"]What if I told you that we only ever forget who the oldest person was, and the person that broke 150 years was your own child? Old people are young, and children are older than you!Ace6301
I'd say you're trying too hard.

Hard to hear you; must still be too easy to mistake what I say.