Understanding The Universe And Creating Your Reality

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

Bashar presents himself as a 4th Density E.T. whom is 'channeled' (read: Not possession) through Darryl.  I would advise 5 Minutes of Bashar a day in coordination to your standard 5 a day. Heck, the mere fact this guy has never stuttered (And I mean no 'urmm'/'hmm' as many do every other sentence) or skipped a beat once in the last 30 years says it all.

Who is Bashar?

Bashar is a being of extraterrestrial origin, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 26 years through channel, Darryl Anka, bringing through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience. Over the years, thousands of individuals have had the opportunity to apply these principles and see if they really work to change their lives and create the reality that they desire.

Overwhelmingly the response we receive is "This works!" Some of the feedback our listeners have shared include:

• - Enhanced creativity & abundance
    • - Mental & emotional clarity
    • - Improved health
    • - Enhanced love relationships
    • - Expanded psychic ability
    • - Increased self love & self acceptance
  •           - Greater self-empowerment

Why do these concepts work?

Bashar would be the first to say that it's because this information is based on the laws of physics and is not just a "nice New Age philosophy." Perhaps this is a more advanced version of physics than you may have encountered in the past- but nevertheless, it is based on physics. Hence, when you apply these principles and techniques to your day to day life, you can see dramatic results, both in what you experience and how you feel!

Bashar describes the importance of belief systems and explains how to change what you believe about yourself and your world to dramatically change what you experience in your life. The new perspectives he shares can change the way you view "reality" and help you get in touch with the beliefs and ideas that are presently guiding your life so that you can change them if you decide to. Bashar's message emphasizes your self empowerment and your ability to use your conscious free choice to create the life and the world that you prefer.

Self-empowerment is key

Bashar describes the planet as going through a major transformation- an evolutionary leap to the next level of consciousness. Bashar's message simply acts as a reminder of what you already know but may have forgotten, and can help you experience this transition smoothly and joyfully, by expanding your awareness of the unlimited possibilities that are truly available to you. The message emphasizes increasing your self empowerment and your connection to your Higher Self as being key to consciously creating the kind of reality you desire.

Ecstasy is your birthright

Bashar's message helps to expand your capacity for learning and change. It re-awakens your ability to use your imagination and express yourself creatively... so that you can experience the ecstasy that is your birthright. The techniques that are contained in the Bashar material are fun, challenging and interesting to work with and Bashar's uniquely humorous and direct approach enhances the entire experience!

A wide range of topics

Bashar also provides cutting-edge information on a wide range of topics:

• - Personal Transformation
    • - History of the Universe
    • - Extraterrestrials & UFO's
    • - Parallel Realities 
    • - Crop Circles
    • - Psychic Phenomenon
    • - Spiritual Ascension
    • - Earth Changes
    • - Healing Methods
    • - Life after Death
    • - Future Technology
  •           - Sacred Geometry

http://bashar.org/about.html

Walking Universe with Darryl Anka and Bashar

Focus on the message rather then the source as he himself says to do as it will be a little out there for some.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 -Renegade

Some good quotes by Bashar:

"If you look in a mirror and see your reflection is frowning, you don't go over to the mirror and try to make the reflection smile- you know that the only way to get the reflection to smile is to decide to smile first. Same, Physical Reality is not outer, it is inner, its just a reflection of you at every given moment, individually and collectively. So if you wish to change your outer physical reality, all you really need to do is to change something about yourself and you will see that change take place unerringly and effortlessly."

"The more you are willing to be what you believe yourself to be, you will simply find yourself where you need to be, when you need to be there."

"Doubt is a 100% trust in a belief you don't prefer. You are never really actually in doubt, you are always completely trusting in something. The question is, what do you trust in?"

"The PRESENT is not the result of the PAST. Creation occurs only in the PRESENT, which is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you. Continuity from one present moment to the next is considered normal, but is actually optional: If you suddenly make a discrete shift in beliefs, you will experience a sudden discrete shift in your Now reality."

"You seem to have problems only because you are misusing time. You believe that the problem comes first, and that time must elapse before it can be worked out, but do not see the problem and the answer as simultaneous in their occurrence at the quantum mechanics level."

"Your Higher Self arranges time in such a way that you do not get what you want when you initially want it, only because it wants you to first accumulate certain experiences, Certain skills, certain appreciations, connections with other people, certain awarenesses- FIRST! So that when you do get to experience this thing you want, you will then be appreciating it and enjoying it on a much deeper and more profound level."

"The physiological reality you experience is a reflection of what you believe is most possible; it is a complex, holographic mirror. You don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but literally every object, person, place, every situation, every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment."

"Do not think like a Human. You have the ability within you to create anything you wish. Take responsibility for your journey, and make not adjustments out of fear. Truth is, you are all highly powerful entities walking on this planet, disguised as simple biological beings, and the disguise fools everyoneeven yourself."

"Events in one's life are Neutral, people supply the meaning they've been taught to supply them with. So if you find you are anxious, you are supplying a meaning that is by definition generating anxiety. If you don't prefer that, supply a definition to what's happening that will allow you to extract only beneficial experiences from it no matter what anyone else may be experiencing in the very same event."

Bashar - What is Fear

Bashar - How do we design our reality

Bahsar- The path of highest exitement

Bashar - Evil, Domination and darkness

Bashar - How the physical mind and higher mind work together

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

Seth a multidimensional entity who spoke through Jane Roberts had the exact same physics based philosophy...Belief Creates Reality...I read Seth Speaks and The Nature Of Personal Reality written almost 40 years ago...Totally empowering to accept the notion that your reality is of your own construct...Quite another to hang on to that belief when sh!t goes down...Accepting that and opening yourself to changing those negative beliefs that may be present within yourself is an incredible exercise in productive introspection...Peace-out

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Fruit Loops is an excellent cereal

Froot-Loops-Box-Small.jpg

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Stopped reading after "extraterrestrial from the future".  Feel sorry for the poor sods who believe this.

Blood-Scribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blood-Scribe
Member since 2007 • 6465 Posts

-Renegade

Looks like someone's a little late to the pa-

oh

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

...Are you high?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e799a72eb68
deactivated-60e799a72eb68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-60e799a72eb68
Member since 2008 • 1678 Posts

So do what you want to believe, and your future becomes your ultimate present?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

SUD123456

Never tasted. I dunno. Just looks too artificial for me.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
...Are you high?PannicAtack
I want some of whatever he's on.
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

SUD123456
LOL...Count Chocula FTW
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

SUD123456

That it is, haven't had it in years though. :(

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Renegade

Seth a multidimensional entity who spoke through Jane Roberts had the exact same physics based philosophy...Belief Creates Reality...I read Seth Speaks and The Nature Of Personal Reality written almost 40 years ago...Totally empowering to accept the notion that your reality is of your own construct...Quite another to hang on to that belief when sh!t goes down...Accepting that and opening yourself to changing those negative beliefs that may be present within yourself is an incredible exercise in productive introspection...Peace-out

spiderluck
Yes he and many others have to come to us to help us understand our true nature and to one day get where they are. The entity Jesus was trying to show us the way but alot of what he said was misinterpreted or just twisted.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Renegade

SUD123456
I wander did you even click on any of the links you read anything after E.T.
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts

SUD123456
naw man all about them LUCKY CHARMS
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Renegade

Stopped reading after "extraterrestrial from the future".  Feel sorry for the poor sods who believe this.

GOGOGOGURT
Here is the thing not only do I believe it but I have experienced some of it and learned it myself through my day to day life even before I heard about this Bashar. Noone had to teach but he has help me understand somethings better.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Renegade

GOGOGOGURT

Focus on the message rather then the source

...Are you high?

PannicAtack

I don't do drugs and never have.

So do what you want to believe, and your future becomes your ultimate present?

6_Dead_360s

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. -Lao Tzu

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -Renegade

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]...Are you high?Zeviander

See some of you don't want to accept it for whatever reason. I'll give you an example of something simple that happened to me at work. It's deals with what Bashar is talking about in the video Evil, Domination, and Darkness. Okay so I thought I was in control of "my universe" then all of a sudden we get some new managers at my job. Now I had this one on me who would be on me even though I did my job the way I always did it since I was there. It got so bad I felt like I no longer had control over "my universe." One day I said I had enough and me and him had it out. I didn't want to get angry with him but I did. Once I did that he never got on my again. I used my anger to get that control back. Now I didn't want to do this but I felt I had to. Now I won't do this again, I will just find other ways to deal with the situation, more positive ways, ways that don't require anger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png.

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]...Are you high?-Renegade

See some of you don't want to accept it for whatever reason. I'll give you an example of something simple that happened to me at work. It's deals with what Bashar is talking about in the video Evil, Domination, and Darkness. Okay so I thought I was in control of "my universe" then all of a sudden we get some new managers at my job. Now I had this one on me who would be on me even though I did my job the way I always did it since I was there. One day I said I had enough and me and him had it out. I didn't want to get angry with him but I did. Once I did that he never got on my again. I used my anger to get that control back. Now I didn't want to do this but I felt I had to. Now I won't do this again, I will just find other ways to deal with the situation, more positive ways, ways that don't require anger.

good vibes all day everyday
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Dude,all that stuff is fckn amazing!

If only ppl's minds could cooperate....

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Renegade

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

Blood-Scribe

Looks like someone's a little late to the pa-

oh

In the first paragraph it clearly says he has been channeled for over 30 years... just thought I point that out. Some of what I remember of what him saying about 2012 was that the world was not going to end. If it were going to end then he would not be having these discussions with us because it would be a waste of time and engergy. His words not mine btw.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Renegade
Anyone else with any similar experiences or thoughts they would like to share? and LOL at the trolls.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Zeviander
See some of you don't want to accept it for whatever reason.-Renegade
Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Renegade
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]See some of you don't want to accept it for whatever reason.Zeviander
Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.

It's not tripe, I have been experiencing it all my life, but now I have a better understanding of it because of bashar.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GreekGameManiac

[ Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.Zeviander

Is it too much for your Atheistic mind to grasp?

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

All theories about existance and the universe I find hard to believe because it all just seems so... strange, even though one of them has to be true. Even the common scientific approach that it was created by an explosion. How can nothingness explode? Also, how did time start? What was it like before time started? How did it start when time wasn't even moving?

The reality we live in is pretty insane, so I'm open to any theory. People just tend to shun the less common ones that aren't as backed up with visible fact.

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GreekGameManiac

All theories about existance and the universe I find hard to believe because it all just seems so... strange, even though one of them has to be true. Even the common scientific approach that it was created by an explosion. How can nothingness explode? Also, how did time start? What was it like before time started? How did it start when time wasn't even moving?

The reality we live in is pretty insane, so I'm open to any theory. People just tend to shun the less common ones that aren't as backed up with visible fact.

sune_Gem

Maybe time is eternal,meaning there's not really time.

It's a circle,and past,present,future,and parallel universes just happen simultaneaously.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zeviander
It's not tripe, I have been experiencing it all my life, but now I have a better understanding of it because of bashar.-Renegade
Yes, it *is* tripe. And if you have been "experiencing" this your whole life, I think it's about time you visit a psychiatrist and get a prescription for anti-psychotics.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zeviander
Is it too much for your Atheistic mind to grasp?GreekGameManiac
Only my atheistic mind not on psychedelics.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

GreekGameManiac

Maybe time is eternal,meaning there's not really time.

It's a circle,and past,present,future,and parallel universes just happen simultaneaously.

Still, I can't fathom how time could have been around forever. It had to have started. Everything starts.

It's like if I went in my room and found I had a new pet who was about 3 years old, which I've never seen before, but I have apparently had it since its birth. How could it just be there randomly one day when it didn't have a start?

:|

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zeviander
Even the common scientific approach that it was created by an explosion. How can nothingness explode? Also, how did time start? What was it like before time started? How did it start when time wasn't even moving?sune_Gem
You should do some reading. You are criminally under-educated regarding current scientific thought regarding the origin of the universe. An "explosion" is an elementary level understanding of the big bang. Go, read some articles on Wikipedia and become educated on the truth about reality and what we best understand about it. Don't give this garbage a second glance.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreekGameManiac

Still, I can't fathom how time could have been around forever. It had to have started. Everything starts.

It's like if I went in my room and found I had a new pet who was about 3 years old, which I've never seen before, but I have apparently had it since its birth. How could it just be there randomly one day when it didn't have a start?

:|

sune_Gem

The universe is weird.

Btw,check this.

http://www.salrachele.com/webarticles/dimensionsanddensities.htm

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
Nice try TC but most cannot accept the truth around them.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
What the f*ck is this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]It's not tripe, I have been experiencing it all my life, but now I have a better understanding of it because of bashar.Zeviander
Yes, it *is* tripe. And if you have been "experiencing" this your whole life, I think it's about time you visit a psychiatrist and get a prescription for anti-psychotics.

Not believing myself is what made other people recommend that I get put on that sh*t. It was metaphorically eating the sh*t of others all my life, that was my own undoing. Lack of creative thinking, that is, not thinking outside the box that you have projected onto yourself, is your ultimate undoing, IMO.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. -Lao Tzu

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu.

-Renegade

Sounds like Pandora's box. I really want to open it.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Renegade
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]It's not tripe, I have been experiencing it all my life, but now I have a better understanding of it because of bashar.Zeviander

I'll give you another example of something that happened to me when I was in grade school. I hated going to the schools that I went to same people same friends etc. I hated it so much that I wish that there was some way I could do it all over again. Make changes about how I lived my life dealing with school pressure. Then one day my mother was like "we are moving." New school, new friends a new life for me. A second chance to do it the right way. Coincidence? I used to think so but now stuff like this happens to me on a daily basis. I am creating the universe I live in with my conscious mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-60e799a72eb68

I'll give you another example of something that happened to me when I was in grade school. I hated going to the schools that I went to same people same friends etc. I hated it so much that I wish that there was some way I could do it all over again. Make changes about how I lived my life dealing with school pressure. Then one day my mother was like "we are moving." New school, new friends a new life for me. A second chance to do it the right way. Coincidence? I used to think so but now stuff like this happens to me on a daily basis. I am creating the universe I live in with my conscious mind.-Renegade
That started happening to me while they had me in the nut house. Then I finally fell off the tree.

Now it's almost funny seeing nothing as coincidence for the first time. Clarity of this level I thought was a myth.

Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

Coincidence?-Renegade

Yes :|

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Renegade

[QUOTE="-Renegade"] Coincidence?MetroidPrimePwn

Like I said it was just one example, I could post many many many more alot I don't remember because I started to realize they were not coincidence anymore.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][ Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.GreekGameManiac

I'm a Christian and I agree with him. I don't see much of a difference between this and all the other New Age mumbo-jumbo.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="MetroidPrimePwn"]

[QUOTE="-Renegade"] Coincidence?-Renegade

Like I said it was just one example, I could post many many many more alot I don't remember because I started to realize they were not coincidence anymore.

If you want to see something enough you're going to see it.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
meh, go back to playing with your magic crystals
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#44 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

SUD123456
I second that :cool:
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 -Renegade
[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][ Because it's complete tripe on a bike that makes you seem like you are whacked out on acid.PannicAtack

I'm a Christian and I agree with him. I don't see much of a difference between this and all the other New Age mumbo-jumbo.

Is it really mumbo jumbo though if what bashar is saying has helped people? He seems like a genuine being to me not malevolent.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

-Renegade

Is it really mumbo jumbo though if what bashar is saying has helped people? He seems like a genuine being to me not malevolent.

Sugar pills and lies have helped people as well. Just because something helps people in some way doesn't mean it's true.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GreekGameManiac

Sugar pills and lies have helped people as well. Just because something helps people in some way doesn't mean it's true. Ace6301

Maybe his origin isn't true,but what he says is.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zeviander
Lack of creative thinking, that is, not thinking outside the box that you have projected onto yourself, is your ultimate undoing, IMO.6_Dead_360s
Making the most ridiculous sh!t up, pulling it almost literally out of your ass and smacking it down on the table, thinking you have all the perfect answers to life, the universe and everything, being unable to admit, humbly to yourself and others that you "just don't know" is creative thinking? MY FVCKING LORD
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zeviander
[QUOTE="-Renegade"] Is it really mumbo jumbo though if what bashar is saying has helped people? He seems like a genuine being to me not malevolent.

Does he accept money for this "help"? If so, he is the vilest, most despicable kind of human animal there is.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19569 Posts

Wait, do you mean *the* Bashar?
Bashar, the infamous multidimensional slavelord, who frequently indoctrinates and feasts upon the most gullible and weak-willed members of society?

I'd make a sarcastic joke about your imminent demise here, but I'm not that heartless.

Seriously, cut off all contact immediately and run. Do not believe his lies.