Uganda To Set A Death Penalty For Same Sex Relationships Next Month!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

The story I posted had U.S. in the headline LJ. Look at the following story from various sources, there is a one thing consistant in them, lets see if you can spot it.

So, if you study the above information you will see a trend, a pattern as it were, something that links them all together. Also note that all of these are american publications.

tenaka2

Yet you could have said evangelists. Since the US ISN'T about arresting let alone prosecuting and sentencing for that.

So OT posters should doctor links and news headlines to avoid upsetting you? That is not a serious request is it?

LOL okay I'll give you that one. It was about the headline.
#152 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

Good. Hopefully it is implemented in the states as well even though it is highly unlikely.

#153 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

Good. Hopefully it is implemented in the states as well even though it is highly unlikely.

undergroundLPx
Are you serious? I'm against the death penalty to start with but I don't see how anyone should be killed for their orientation.
#154 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

LJS9502_basic

Are you serious? I'm against the death penalty to start with but I don't see how anyone should be killed for their orientation.

In my opinion, homeseuality is a plague, a polluted mindset. It goes against nature, you can't have sex with another man (or woman) and give birth to a child. However, you can catch awful diseases and your chances of catching AIDS are significantly higher in same sex intercourse. Nature screams it out loud.

I believe it is a horrible thing to do and should be penalized as such. They are putting humanity at risk by spreading not only diseases but continuing to spread that wrong mentality as well. I am perfectly fine with the death penalty for these polluted individuals.

#155 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

In my opinion, homeseuality is a plague, a polluted mindset. It goes against nature, you can't have sex with another man (or woman) and give birth to a child. However, you can catch awful diseases and your chances of catching AIDS are significantly higher in same sex intercourse. Nature screams it out loud.

I believe it is a horrible thing to do and should be penalized as such. They are putting humanity at risk by spreading not only diseases but continuing to spread that wrong mentality as well. I am perfectly fine with the death penalty for these polluted individuals.

Pathetic.
#156 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

undergroundLPx

lol
#158 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15672 posts) -

undergroundLPx

If you're going to denounce something, please spell it correctly.
#159 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29749 posts) -

undergroundLPx

The ignorance is strong with this one
#161 Posted by Chicken453 (2038 posts) -

undergroundLPx

Haha omg wow, i forget there are still people that have this warped mindset. Well good on ya for having your own views on homosexuality and all but next time do a bit of research, most of what you wrote about is either wrong or spelt incorrectly.
#162 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Are you serious? I'm against the death penalty to start with but I don't see how anyone should be killed for their orientation.Chicken453

Haha omg wow, i forget there are still people that have this warped mindset. Well good on ya for having your own views on homosexuality and all but next time do a bit of research, most of what you wrote about is either wrong or spelt incorrectly.

I think he is just trolling.

#163 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
All they have to do is act straight to avoid getting killed
#164 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

Homosexuality is a disorder, so I spelled the term as such.

And no, it is not trolling - it is my honest point of view. Homosexuality is wrong, in my opinion. I respect those who want to partake in that acitivity behind closed doors but don't molest the rest of the world with it. Keep it to yourselves where nobody else is affected.

#165 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

All they have to do is act straight to avoid getting killed Bucked20

I honestly wouldn't mind that at all. It would show that the law is being effective. What we want is to encourage straight behaviour and if gays start acting like straight people, it'll start shadowing the gay movement. The whole point of this is to intimidate gay individuals into being behaving correctly, if a strict law is what it takes then so be it.

#166 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]All they have to do is act straight to avoid getting killed undergroundLPx

I honestly wouldn't mind that at all. It would show that the law is being effective. What we want is to encourage straight behaviour and if gays start acting like straight people, it'll start shadowing the gay movement. The whole point of this is to intimidate gay individuals into being behaving correctly, if a strict law is what it takes then so be it.

Can I ask how old you are?

#167 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29749 posts) -

Homosexuality is a disorder, so I spelled the term as such.

And no, it is not trolling - it is my honest point of view. Homosexuality is wrong, in my opinion. I respect those who want to partake in that acitivity behind closed doors but don't molest the rest of the world with it. Keep it to yourselves where nobody else is affected.

undergroundLPx

I am perfectly fine with the death penalty for these polluted individuals.undergroundLPx

You changed your tone pretty quickly there. Now there's just one more step left, which is realizing your view is still f*cking retarded.

#168 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

undergroundLPx

I'm sure nature didn't want us to sit at computers, live in complex houses, watch TV, play games, turn on a light switch, research into all sorts of fields of science or do 99.5% of the things we do in this day and age but we have anyway.

#169 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
If only Kendall Jenner wasn't a Ugandan man.
#170 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

This thread is quite a ride.

#171 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7889 posts) -

undergroundLPx

You're a complete piece of fvcking shlt. The world needs to rid itself of turds like you. Please walk into oncoming traffic.
#172 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Are you serious? I'm against the death penalty to start with but I don't see how anyone should be killed for their orientation.HoolaHoopMan

You're a complete piece of fvcking shlt. The world needs to rid itself of turds like you. Please walk into oncoming traffic.

You are enticing murder as well, you are no better than I am. We are cut from the same cloth, different ends but same fabric.

#173 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (7889 posts) -

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

You are enticing murder as well, you are no better than I am. We are cut from the same cloth, different ends but same fabric.

Then you don't know what murder is at all. Hoping that dumb bigots like you walk in front of a bus isn't murder, its merely wishful thinking on my part. You're mentality is a relic, a dinosaur, the remnants of a dying bigotry. You're a classic example of what is wrong in this country.
#174 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

I think the word you're looking for is 'inciting', dear
#175 Posted by toast_burner (22614 posts) -

undergroundLPx

they only spread diseases amongthemselves so if anything you should be encouraging them to have sex

#176 Posted by Ratchet_Fan8 (5550 posts) -
uganda be kidding me.
#177 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

undergroundLPx

I'm sorry, but that's such a villain like line to say. :lol:

uganda be kidding me.Ratchet_Fan8

You're too late with that one I'm afraid...

#178 Posted by wis3boi (32006 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

sune_Gem

I'm sorry, but that's such a villain like line to say. :lol:

uganda be kidding me.Ratchet_Fan8

You're too late with that one I'm afraid...

Oh yeah? What uganda do about it?

#179 Posted by Rougehunter (5873 posts) -

I know I'm going to be modded but religion can burn in hell for all I care and whoever you belive in can kiss my @$$ to let this atrocity continue.

#180 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I know I'm going to be modded but religion can burn in hell for all I care and whoever you belive in can kiss my @$$ to let this atrocity continue.

Rougehunter

The irony is you said "burn in hell" which is a religious quote. :P

#181 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

Rougehunter
I'm religious and I don't advocate that. Nor does my religion.:|
#182 Posted by Slashless (9515 posts) -

In my opinion, homeseuality is a plague

undergroundLPx

By god.

We're not even safe in our homes.

#183 Posted by Rougehunter (5873 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rougehunter"]

sune_Gem

The irony is you said "burn in hell" which is a religious quote. :P

Yeah, I was just so pissed when I read the news I didn't know what to saw

#184 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

undergroundLPx

I wonder what you'd do if you had a child who turned out to be homosexual.

#185 Posted by Slashless (9515 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

ghoklebutter

>Implying he'd raise a child to sin Underground is a good man, and a good father.
#186 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]No you haven't. The US does not prosecute orientation nor sentence said individuals with death. As of this time....you have NOT provided any evidence to back up your stance that the US is the culprit. When has the country of the US ever encouraged said activities in Uganda. I'm STILL waiting for some proof from you.LJS9502_basic

You are doing again, I never claimed the US is the culprit, yet you are saying I did. Please stop lying. I also never claimed the US prosecutes gay people. Again another lie. Please stop using this tactic.

I did claim and backed up the fact that U.S. Evangelists promote and preach the hate of gay people in Uganda. More specifically Scott Lively who proposed the 'Kill the gays bill'.

So just to recap, stop with the lies.

Then why did you feel the need to include the US in the first place? Right....don't play innocent with me. We know your agenda. Hyperbole much?

I'm pretty sure you were just trying to read into something that wasn't there.

#187 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

Slashless

>Implying he'd raise a child to sin Underground is a good man, and a good father.

A good father? with values like that it would be impossible for him to be a good father.

#188 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

Slashless

troll smarter, not harder

#189 Posted by Tylendal (14680 posts) -
What the hell is "aggravated homosexuality"?
#190 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

What the hell is "aggravated homosexuality"?Tylendal

Not enough lube.

#191 Posted by Zaibach (13463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tylendal"]What the hell is "aggravated homosexuality"?tenaka2

Not enough lube.

#192 Posted by hippiesanta (9991 posts) -
mean time at Paris ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFys7spvwo&feature=g-high-u
#193 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

I love how all the people that agree with the law hide behind.

'There own country nothing to do with us' lol

tenaka2
The problem is the U.S. has chosen to interfere in other nations' affairs numerous times before, and the vast majority of the time, our intervention is decried as the U.S. trying to play "World Police". If we intervene, everyone condemns us. If we don't intervene, everyone condemns us. There are two options in my mind. We either choose to intervene whenever we believe human rights are being violated, emplacing ourselves as a self-declared police force... or we stay out of everyone's affairs like the world's been telling us we should do for the past fifty years. What do you believe is the best option for us to take?
#194 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

SilentFireX

The problem is the U.S. has chosen to interfere in other nations' affairs numerous times before, and the vast majority of the time, our intervention is decried as the U.S. trying to play "World Police". If we intervene, everyone condemns us. If we don't intervene, everyone condemns us. There are two options in my mind. We either choose to intervene whenever we believe human rights are being violated, emplacing ourselves as a self-declared police force... or we stay out of everyone's affairs like the world's been telling us we should do for the past fifty years. What do you believe is the best option for us to take?

The fact that american evalgelists are directly responsible for this law in Uganda should play a part in that.

Also, I am not suggesting that america acts in any way on this other then perhaps halting aid as other countries are considering.

My post was more aimed at posters that actually support the law.

#195 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

The fact that american evalgelists are directly responsible for this law in Uganda should play a part in that.

Also, I am not suggesting that america acts in any way on this other then perhaps halting aid as other countries are considering.

I understand what you're saying, but you first made the assumption that all those who disavow intervention in this case support the law when there is no evidence backing such a notion. Rather, advocacy of nonintervention in no way necessitates agreance with the law itself.
#196 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

You are doing again, I never claimed the US is the culprit, yet you are saying I did. Please stop lying. I also never claimed the US prosecutes gay people. Again another lie. Please stop using this tactic.

I did claim and backed up the fact that U.S. Evangelists promote and preach the hate of gay people in Uganda. More specifically Scott Lively who proposed the 'Kill the gays bill'.

So just to recap, stop with the lies.

TacticalDesire

Then why did you feel the need to include the US in the first place? Right....don't play innocent with me. We know your agenda. Hyperbole much?

I'm pretty sure you were just trying to read into something that wasn't there.

Aren't you f*cking amazing.......Implying you can get inside someone minds when you can't. Simply fantastic. Must be lonely up there on Mt. Olympus.
#197 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

tenaka2

Shouldn't the UN step in?
#198 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"] The problem is the U.S. has chosen to interfere in other nations' affairs numerous times before, and the vast majority of the time, our intervention is decried as the U.S. trying to play "World Police". If we intervene, everyone condemns us. If we don't intervene, everyone condemns us. There are two options in my mind. We either choose to intervene whenever we believe human rights are being violated, emplacing ourselves as a self-declared police force... or we stay out of everyone's affairs like the world's been telling us we should do for the past fifty years. What do you believe is the best option for us to take?SilentFireX

I understand what you're saying, but you first made the assumption that all those who disavow intervention in this case support the law when there is no evidence backing such a notion. Rather, advocacy of nonintervention in no way necessitates agreance with the law itself.

I agree with your post, and I understand the non intervention angle, however not condeming a law that kills a minority is morally dubvious.

Whats wrong with 'While I don't agree with this its ugandas business' ?

#199 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152408 posts) -

tenaka2

I agree with your post, and I understand the non intervention angle, however not condeming a law that kills a minority is morally dubvious.

Does that matter if they post that or not? It is what it is and they cannot do anything about it but be pragmatic.
#200 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="SilentFireX"] I understand what you're saying, but you first made the assumption that all those who disavow intervention in this case support the law when there is no evidence backing such a notion. Rather, advocacy of nonintervention in no way necessitates agreance with the law itself. LJS9502_basic

Does that matter if they post that or not? It is what it is and they cannot do anything about it but be pragmatic.

It only matters if the person wishes to be seen to oppose the killing of minorities.