Trump Inauguration. Trump meme's and liberal tears welcomed.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

**UPDATED** 1-20-17

The Donald Trump presidency, the meme presidency has begun. Republicans control congress. Genders exist again. Out of thousands of protesters only a handful missed work, but that's none of my business of course. Shebeasts and people who look like something off of Elder Scrolls character creation weep and protest.

1-19-17

Less than 24 hours until Donald Trump destroys America, deports illegals, deconstructs every Islamic mosque, declares being gay illegal, builds the wall, singlehandedly dismantles the EU and NATO, nukes the Middle East, edits the Constitution to make him Supreme Leader, leaves the UN, declares war on CHYNA, and tells a CNN reporter he smells bad on Twitter.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#2  Edited By JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Do you have an opinion on this?

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

When those rednecks were always talking about "the end is near!", this is what they meant by that

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Jebus213:

Don't worry too much about it. If Tump was a man of his word, he wouldn't have the horrible reputation he has now of screwing people over.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Christ save us.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

And in violation of the Constitution Day 1.............

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

I wonder whatever happened to the Hillary shill with the toad avatar. He never came back to eat his crow after Trump won.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I wonder whatever happened to the Hillary shill with the toad avatar. He never came back to eat his crow after Trump won.

You mean GreySeal?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You mean GreySeal?

Yeah.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

It should go well.

firedguy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 firedguy33
Member since 2016 • 133 Posts

Just think we were this close to having the pedophile-enabler Clinton in the white house. Phew!

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Here's to 8 years of US politics not being completely uninteresting and boring!!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

@Jebus213 said:

Less than 24 hours until Donald Trump destroys America, deports illegals, deconstructs every Islamic mosque, declares being gay illegal, builds the wall, singlehandedly dismantles the EU and NATO, nukes the Middle East, edits the Constitution to make him Supreme Leader, leaves the UN, declares war on CHYNA, and tells a CNN reporter he smells bad on Twitter.

Oh he won't do 80% of that stuff...

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

Long live the oligarchy!!! Well for 4 more years at least.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Ooo I knew something was missing after Trump won. It's a shame because I never got to rub his face in it. IIRC he put his faith and soul in the phony polls and was more aggressive about Trump having 0 possibility winning than anyone else.

He probably saw the 4 pro-Trump posters here and thought this place turned into the Bible Belt or something. The reality is that if not for me and a handful of other posters here, this place would've been nothing but Hillary shilling.

It was extra interesting for me because I was 100% a democrat at the beginning of this race. If the left had better arguments, less ridiculous slandering, and more intellectual honesty, I never would've switched over. They made him out to be some crazy, mentally-handicapped person who mocks handicapped people on stage during Presidential campaigns. And somehow, the media managed to get a large amount of people to forget that Trump has been a relatively successful businessman. Successful businessmen can't go around their whole lives making fun of handicapped people. To think someone like Trump would throw away his entire campaign because he couldn't help but to mock a handicapped person is insane. It's one of those scenario's that cannot make sense to anyone capable of rational critical thinking.

Combine that with the presence of radical leftism becoming mainstream (evident by an insane amount of Americans opposed to something as necessary and simple as border protection) and it was inevitable that some non-invested lefties would cross sides. The democrats also seem to be afraid (or even worse - too ignorant) to acknowledge things like radical islamic terrorism and the effect it has had on Western society, and stuff like that is also led people down the path to getting red pilled.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

Great day we can now begin to save the country.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#18 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

To be honest, I think it's kinda cool to have a twitter troll for President. :)....Seriously!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@themajormayor said:

Here's to 8 years of US politics not being completely uninteresting and boring!!

Haha....he'll be lucky if it's 4. Republicans won't mind replacing him with Pence.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#20  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@themajormayor said:

Haha....he'll be lucky if it's 4. Republicans won't mind replacing him with Pence.

So you think the republicans are going to shoot Trump? because there is no way Pence will run as first pick, it´s kinda a rule that the president run in 4 years automatically.

Not to mention that Pence has as much chance of winning a presidency as a snowball in hell.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@themajormayor said:

So you think the republicans are going to shoot Trump? because there is no way Pence will run as first pick, it´s kinda a rule that the president run in 4 years automatically.

Not to mention that Pence has as much chance of winning a presidency as a snowball in hell.

You're a violent one. Every hear of impeachment?

Avatar image for scrollinglayers
ScrollingLayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ScrollingLayers
Member since 2015 • 632 Posts

Good riddance radical leftist Obama, but even more so, I'm glad Hillary will have a front row seat when Trump takes the oath of office, I hope Trump gives her a quick glance and smile.... Don't forget Hillary got beat by a man, twice. Once by Obama in the 2008 primaries and most recently by Trump.

Choke that down.

America will be awesome again.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@scrollinglayers said:

Good riddance radical leftist Obama, but even more so, I'm glad Hillary will have a front row seat when Trump takes the oath of office, I hope Trump gives her a quick glance and smile.... Don't forget Hillary got beat by a man, twice. Once by Obama in the 2008 primaries and most recently by Trump.

Choke that down.

America will be awesome again.

Not sure why you are celebrating men winning. It's been that way for centuries. Inferiority complex?

firedguy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 firedguy33
Member since 2016 • 133 Posts

No no no, those were if Clinton had won

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#25 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@themajormayor said:

You're a violent one. Every hear of impeachment?

Yes but if you think that may happen with Trump , you are going to be very disappointed.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Just watching the delicate flowers cry is making today wonderful.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Jacanuk said:

Yes but if you think that may happen with Trump , you are going to be very disappointed.

I think his supporters are the ones going to be disappointed. And THAT will be great.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#28 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@LJS9502_basic:

Can't be as great as watching them damage control up the ass with everything he'll do.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#29 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Wow you really don't follow this huh

grungeman91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 grungeman91
Member since 2008 • 617 Posts

I'm not one for politics but the republicans elected the most blatantly xenophobic, homophobic, racist, whiniest petulant man in the entire history of the presidency and the rest of the world is laughing at us for putting such a childish buffoon in the White House.

I'm truly ashamed & scared to be an American right now.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

I honestly could not be happier.

Leftist tears are flowing so much they could cause the Mississippi to flood, their acts of violence that happened after the election and are still happening are showing the true colors of the self-proclaimed virtuous and tolerant people that show no doubt in resorting to lies and violence to try and "stop" Trump (as if their petty behavior could change anything), all the media outlets that were peddling bullshit to cause voting bias toward Hillary and then started blaming fake news when she lost still haven't left the state of panic they went into when they realized their efforts backfired on them, and meaningless protestors are going on all around the country causing ruckus without hope of ever achieving anything just to "show" they are against Trump.

The funniest thing is, I can't imagine what's going on in the heads of the people who contributed to Clinton's campaign and I think it's unbelievably funny. They were promoting one of the most politically knowledgeable persons in the US against this boisterous, loudmouthed buffoon with the funny hairdo who couldn't keep his mouth shut and stop flinging nonsense if his life depended on it, and they managed to let him win because instead of focusing on the myriad of inconsistencies and campaign blunders he made, they instead went for his lawful compliance with tax laws, two audio recordings of him talking off camera making unsavory remarks about fat people and women's genitals, and then they made Hillary openly insult his voter base.

I just...can't...hahaahahahahaha.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MarcRecon

@LJS9502_basic said:
@themajormayor said:

Well, at least he's a real politician, if our country is going to be ran into the ground, I would rather it be done by someone who knows what they are doing....wait a minute, did that make sense? lol

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MarcRecon

@grungeman91 said:

the rest of the world is laughing at us for putting such a childish buffoon in the White House.

I'm truly ashamed & scared to be an American right now.

We'll be ok, look at it like this, we're part of the worlds biggest reality tv show!

@killered3 said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Can't be as great as watching them damage control up the ass with everything he'll do.

He s going to undermine everything they do with his twitter account!

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@JimB Trump will be president. What's done is done. Not here to cry over spilled milk. He is my leader and those are the facts. That said let's take a moment to get past all the bombast and twitter trolling. AFTER the inauguration do you have any idea what Trump will do to make America great again? Actual policies or actions?

I am cautiously optimistic as the Republicans have a majority in the House and Senate and have the sitting president as well. There should be NO EXCUSE in regards to getting things done. Shouldn't be like the prev. administration where Pres. Obama had to fight Congress everytime he wanted to accomplish something.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MarcRecon

@sayyy-gaa said:

@JimB Trump will be president. What's done is done. Not here to cry over spilled milk. He is my leader and those are the facts. That said let's take a moment to get past all the bombast and twitter trolling. AFTER the inauguration do you have any idea what Trump will do to make America great again? Actual policies or actions?

I am cautiously optimistic as the Republicans have a majority in the House and Senate and have the sitting president as well. There should be NO EXCUSE in regards to getting things done. Shouldn't be like the prev. administration where Pres. Obama had to fight Congress everytime he wanted to accomplish something.

Even though I have been joking in this thread, I agree with you, he is our Commander & Chief, we all need to move forward and try to heal as a nation. But, just as you have said, there is no room for excuses because the Republicans have the majority of CONTROL over both houses. Now, I will be realistic, I don't expect him to get ALL of his polices pasted, but I do expect to see something BIG that the American people will benefit from.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@N30F3N1X:

Trump supporters are delusional, but at least you got your boy in there, even if the majority of voting Americans didn't vote for your narcissistic clown.

ScrollingLayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ScrollingLayers

YOU LOST, birthday girl.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@MarcRecon: Any idea what that something is? Or perhaps what you hope it ends up being?

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I survived 8 years of Obama and all I got was this stupid shirt.

ScrollingLayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ScrollingLayers

@N30F3N1X said:

I honestly could not be happier.

Leftist tears are flowing so much they could cause the Mississippi to flood, their acts of violence that happened after the election and are still happening are showing the true colors of the self-proclaimed virtuous and tolerant people that show no doubt in resorting to lies and violence to try and "stop" Trump (as if their petty behavior could change anything), all the media outlets that were peddling bullshit to cause voting bias toward Hillary and then started blaming fake news when she lost still haven't left the state of panic they went into when they realized their efforts backfired on them, and meaningless protestors are going on all around the country causing ruckus without hope of ever achieving anything just to "show" they are against Trump.

The funniest thing is, I can't imagine what's going on in the heads of the people who contributed to Clinton's campaign and I think it's unbelievably funny. They were promoting one of the most politically knowledgeable persons in the US against this boisterous, loudmouthed buffoon with the funny hairdo who couldn't keep his mouth shut and stop flinging nonsense if his life depended on it, and they managed to let him win because instead of focusing on the myriad of inconsistencies and campaign blunders he made, they instead went for his lawful compliance with tax laws, two audio recordings of him talking off camera making unsavory remarks about fat people and women's genitals, and then they made Hillary openly insult his voter base.

I just...can't...hahaahahahahaha.

Awesome post. I could not be happier myself.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 N30F3N1X

@AFBrat77 said:

@N30F3N1X:

Trump supporters are delusional, but at least you got your boy in there, even if the majority of voting Americans didn't vote for your narcissistic clown.

You drink almond milk claiming it's healthier than pasteurized milk and makes you "closer to nature". You really, really, REALLY have absolutely no right to call anyone delusional or a narcissistic clown as if that's an insult.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23895 Posts

Holy crap, the anarchists are being dangerously irrational and violent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

98 % chance of winning.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

'nother day another dollar.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N30F3N1X

@Maroxad said:

Holy crap, the anarchists are being dangerously irrational and violent.

I thought those were defining traits of anarchists?

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Today should be interesting. I live in Portland, OR and I have class today. I wonder how many people will walk out?

My wife and I work for a semiconductor company and she works with a man that teaches a semiconductor class at this college. Last quarter, one of his students didn't complete his final project. He and his wife had worked on the Clinton campaign and he was so distraught that Trump won that he couldn't focus and complete the project. The teacher, who too was a Clinton supporter, told him to shove his excuses up his ass and failed him.

I don't like Trump, but I love watching people have a meltdown over him.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

I seriously can't see this guy lasting 4 years, hell I'll be surprised if he even makes it past the first year. lol

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Couldn't be happier.