Trailer Park Boys Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SaaayWhaaaaaaa (22 posts) -
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm f***ed.
#2 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
Great show
#3 Posted by Retro_Future (127 posts) -

Great show. I just started the last season on Netflix. 

#4 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20889 posts) -
"Lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izedStatTKA
#5 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -

Always loved this part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st3jCUMO2no

#6 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20889 posts) -
The third movie is being filmed right now. Saw the first two movies which were good, but the episodes are way better imo.
#7 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
I never saw Countdown to Liquor Day
#8 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20889 posts) -
Id do anything for them to bring the show back on! 6 seasons is way to short for how good the show is. 10 seasons would have been perfect, that or if it the show went on forever.
#9 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

watched this show since season one, and i love it. apparently they're coming out with a 3rd movie (the first one was ok, 2nd was much better, so i am looking forward).

my favourite characters are rick and lahey. i love the dynamic between these 2.

randy and lahey actually performed a live show in my home town a couple of years back. i met em in a bar playin pool before the show; got a picture n autograph from em. really chill guys.

#10 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20889 posts) -

watched this show since season one, and i love it. apparently they're coming out with a 3rd movie (the first one was ok, 2nd was much better, so i am looking forward).

my favourite characters are rick and lahey. i love the dynamic between these 2.

randy and lahey actually performed a live show in my home town a couple of years back. i met em in a bar playin pool before the show; got a picture n autograph from em. really chill guys.

rocinante_
Have u seen them in the movie "GOON"? Also Ricky is in the movie "HObo With A Shotgun" for about ten minutes in the opening scene.
#11 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

Have u seen them in the movie "GOON"? Also Ricky is in the movie "HObo With A Shotgun" for about ten minutes in the opening scene.Mkavanaugh77

nope, haven't seen those. the only other thing i've seen em in is their other show, the drunk and on drugs happy funtime hour. only got 6 episodes, but i thought it was pretty funny--crazy too

#12 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20889 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

Have u seen them in the movie "GOON"? Also Ricky is in the movie "HObo With A Shotgun" for about ten minutes in the opening scene.rocinante_

nope, haven't seen those. the only other thing i've seen em in is their other show, the drunk and on drugs happy funtime hour. only got 6 episodes, but i thought it was pretty funny--crazy too

That show was okay, but ti was no Trailer Park BOys thats for sure. FOrget about new shows, just continue making trailer park episodes, as many as they can.
#13 Posted by SaaayWhaaaaaaa (22 posts) -
I never saw Countdown to Liquor DayCanuck3000
It wasn't as good as the first movie
#14 Posted by -Fromage- (10533 posts) -
I actually thought the second movie was the better one. It felt more like the style of the show, where the first movie felt like an actual movie that was catering to people who had never seen the show before. Both were great, but the second movie just fits in to the whole series better.
#15 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15589 posts) -