Top 5 most powerful gundams (Your own opinion)

#1 Posted by neojavy (49 posts) -

I really love gundam, and I want to know your top 5 most powerful gundam mobile suits in any series.

Here's my list!

1. Turn A Gundam

2. GNT -0000 00 Qan[T]

3. Strike Freedom Gundam

4. Wing Gundam Zero

5. Star Build Strike Gundam (I love the Build Fighters SERIES)

#2 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16610 posts) -

I love the design of Gundams but I am sadly not very informed on the different series and actual model names.

But my two favorite Gundam toys I had as a kid were Burning Finger Gundam and Death Scythe Gundam. But most of the designs I've seen are awesome and badass.

#3 Posted by Master_Live (14077 posts) -

GNT -0000 00 Qan[T]

#4 Edited by BranKetra (47947 posts) -

Wing Zero

Epyon

Devil Gundam

RX-78 GP02

When they fight in unison, the Shuffle Alliance. I know that is not one, but they fight as one at their best.

#5 Posted by stationplay_4 (443 posts) -

Jar Jar Binks

#6 Posted by Serraph105 (27759 posts) -

I always liked the design of Epyon best unfortunately it was proven not to be the best, but that whip sword combo was sweet.

#7 Edited by BranKetra (47947 posts) -

@Serraph105 said:

I always liked the design of Epyon best unfortunately it was proven not to be the best, but that whip sword combo was sweet.

The reason why I chose Epyon is because of the Zero system. It is equal in performance to Wing Zero. It was the difference in pilots that led to the final result between the two Gundams.

#8 Posted by SaintLeonidas (25953 posts) -

#9 Posted by Boddicker (2448 posts) -

I used to watch Gundam over a decade ago. One thing I noticed, all the "redshirt" mechs are crumpling like they're made out of tinfoil and popsicle sticks while the named mechs are almost literally taking nuclear bombs repeatedly and coming out with their armor looking dirty.

Just an observation. Forgot which Gundam series it was.

#10 Posted by Korvus (2985 posts) -

Never had the chance to watch Gundam. Maybe I'll give it a try. Which series do you guys recommend me starting with?

#11 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23159 posts) -

Uh........... Big Zam!