This little kid single handedly proves how stupid rap is...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKrEtyJ8MdU

This 7 year old little butt munch starts off his rap with "get money"... really? This kids talking about getting money? Hes 7 years old.. even I wasn't that stupid when I was 7 years old. How do people like birdman even get rich? He has a networth of 130 million. He has an annoying voice, hes the exact type of rapper that raps about getting money, and hes a butt munch.

Just watch the video and see the kid repeating "get money" over and over and over. I don't hate rap btw, I used to listen to rap only when I was 14 years old but I don't listen to it anymore because most of its trash.

#2 Posted by Yusuke420 (2793 posts) -

This 7 year old little butt munch starts off his rap with "get money"... really? This kids talking about getting money? Hes 7 years old.. even I wasn't that stupid when I was 7 years old. How do people like birdman even get rich? He has a networth of 130 million. He has an annoying voice, hes the exact type of rapper that raps about getting money, and hes a butt munch.

Just watch the video and see the kid repeating "get money" over and over and over. I don't hate rap btw, I used to listen to rap only when I was 14 years old but I don't listen to it anymore because most of its trash.

JustSignedUp

So if you don't hate rap...what is the point of this thread? To promote that seven year old? Also what is wrong with getting money?

#3 Posted by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

Kid got swaaag.

#4 Posted by oldmanriver1 (726 posts) -

this thread singlehandedly proves how stupid you are

#5 Posted by medani123 (5 posts) -
well you should watch X factor. i have seen many kids with talent perform there. especially rap
#6 Posted by LLYNCES (381 posts) -

JustSignedUp

Rap is mostly garbage now. It's all autotune and repetitive BS and all about money, cars, women, drugs and sex. The majority of rap I listen to now is all underground **** These rappers get big because they are marketable, they are easy to make money off of. It's not really about talent anymore, there's people who'll write your songs for you who have ways to make your voice sound good, the only thing that matters now is image.

Not to say I don't like the genre because I do, it has just slowly lost its soul. Still not as bad as mainstream pop in my opinion, but pretty close.

#7 Posted by wis3boi (31118 posts) -
i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
#8 Posted by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

[QUOTE="JustSignedUp"]

LLYNCES

Rap is mostly garbage now. It's all autotune and repetitive BS and all about money, cars, women, drugs and sex. The majority of rap I listen to now is all underground **** These rappers get big because they are marketable, they are easy to make money off of. It's not really about talent anymore, there's people who'll write your songs for you who have ways to make your voice sound good, the only thing that matters now is image.

Not to say I don't like the genre because I do, it has just slowly lost its soul. Still not as bad as mainstream pop in my opinion, but pretty close.

'Mirin your sig brah!

#9 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

Here come the OT dad rock and metal fans .___.