This girl said the internet destroyed her life cause she said..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by mrduckbears3 (133 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: This girl said the internet destroyed her life cause she said.. (24 votes)

Yes. she's free to speak her mind and nobody should have made it personal 75%
No. she's an idiot and deserve every bad thing happen to her! 13%
Yes she deserved it but she's still hot! 13%

Boston Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was cute. Do you feel bad for her after they destroyed her life? let's see if anyone does.

this is where she said he was cute

this is where she states among the last of her videos of how the internet destroyed her life

#1 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

I don't feel bad for her but her life shouldn't be "destroyed" because of this. Would hit.

#2 Posted by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -

There are some things people with common sense keep to themselves. You may find him cute but he killed and injured tons of people. So in that case, keep your little crush private, because true or not true, public opinion will demonize you. It's the same thing as girls who say they'd want to date Chris Brown. Most people will call you an idiot for that.

#3 Edited by one_plum (6364 posts) -

The Internet community is like villagers with torches and pitchforks.

#4 Posted by RadecSupreme (4749 posts) -

Her personality is repulsive. So condescending.

#5 Posted by Shmiity (5359 posts) -

Have you guys seen the college humor spoof of this?

#6 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

bitch is a troll.

#7 Edited by UnbiasedPoster (1134 posts) -

She clearly posted that video to incite reaction, so I have a hard time giving a shit about what happens to her.

While quite a looker, that voice is hard to overlook. If she never does another impersonation, the world would be a better place.

#8 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10394 posts) -

whats wrong with thinking a "bad" person is good looking? should i be bashed for admiring Nazi's uniform designs?

#9 Posted by indzman (20177 posts) -

@-Renegade said:

bitch is a troll.

#10 Posted by Korvus (9030 posts) -

Her personality probably destroyed her life...what an annoying chick =P

#11 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Alot of people are just mindless zombies theses days, picking out anything to attack a person for.

#12 Posted by johnd13 (8535 posts) -

Hey I'm cuter than Dzhokhar Tsarnaev!

#13 Posted by joehult (385 posts) -

Because of that stupid city invoking martial law over a kid hiding in a boat, and an Ignignokt light bright, the Yankees are no longer my most hated team. For a city that talks big, they are nothing but a bunch of attention whores and pussies.

#14 Edited by JangoWuzHere (17702 posts) -

@VaguelyTagged said:

whats wrong with thinking a "bad" person is good looking? should i be bashed for admiring Nazi's uniform designs?

Nazis were an evil force decades ago. Boston bombings happened a year ago and is still topical discussion.

Too soon

#15 Posted by Treflis (11885 posts) -

I don't see why it's a bad thing that she thought he looked cute.

Liking someone's physical apperance doesn't mean you condones of what he/she have done.

Personally I wouldn't announce it but I can only speak for my own actions regarding the matter.

#16 Posted by deeliman (3531 posts) -

It's pretty obvious that she's trolling in the second video.

#17 Posted by GreySeal9 (25435 posts) -

@UnbiasedPoster said:

She clearly posted that video to incite reaction, so I have a hard time giving a shit about what happens to her.

While quite a looker, that voice is hard to overlook. If she never does another impersonation, the world would be a better place.

She's definitely cute but pretty ordinary looking overall.

She's not funny tho.

#18 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (985 posts) -

lol I like girls that fuck with people in this kind of way.

I think I'm in love

#19 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4104 posts) -

The internet has destroyed countless lives and will continue to do so as long as it exists.

As for this girl, while I'm all for freedom of speech, there are certain opinions that you should keep to yourself. I think this was one of them. It was a question of basic etiquette.

#20 Posted by GazaAli (24022 posts) -

@VaguelyTagged said:

That's the world of political correctness and "tolerance" for you.

#21 Posted by Nibroc420 (13571 posts) -

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

The internet has destroyed countless lives and will continue to do so as long as it exists.

As for this girl, while I'm all for freedom of speech, there are certain opinions that you should keep to yourself. I think this was one of them. It was a question of basic etiquette.

This.

There is freedom of speech, but if you work for a black guy and you call him a N*****(I know we can say shit, but can we say that word?), you can't expect there to be no consequences simply because you're allowed to say whatever.People will judge you, and as she said, her friends disagreed with her and have alienated her because they've got strongly conflicting opinions.

People probably shouldn't be putting her home address online, or dropping creepy notes at her door though.

#22 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4104 posts) -

Okay. I just watched the second video and my sympathy for her has now vanished. She was most definitely taking the mickey and if she really doesn't care how her opinion might offend or effect others and then makes a video like that, she has no standards.

#23 Posted by GazaAli (24022 posts) -

Wow she's really retarded. You guys are getting more and more amusing.

#24 Edited by cdragon_88 (1309 posts) -

@indzman said:

@-Renegade said:

bitch is a troll.

I thought it was pretty obvious.

#25 Posted by lamprey263 (26065 posts) -

People can say something really stupid, how they handle the fallout afterwards probably has more to do with where things go from there, for instance...

Loading Video...

#26 Posted by magicalclick (24251 posts) -

A girl who rise because of media and fans, now destroyed by the very same things. What's new? I thought is was obvious famous people usually hide behind their PR team for this very reason.

#27 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I never have understood that. How the hell can the internet ruin your life? My life doesn't revolve around the internet enough for it to have any effect whatsoever on my life.

#28 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

Osama Bin Laden was a handsome guy.

#29 Posted by Nibroc420 (13571 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa:

People who disagreed with the opinions she blogged with YouTube, posted her name, address, etc on the internet.The forum that cannot be named got a hold of it...

Doesn't matter how little you use the internet, that would effect your life.

#30 Posted by -TheSecondSign- (9246 posts) -

Why would you ever say that?

#31 Posted by megagene (23037 posts) -

OP, you know she's trollin', right? Right??

#32 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

My reaction:

#33 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152917 posts) -

Can't say I care....and making videos is asking for the attention. You generally get what you ask for on the internet....

#34 Posted by commander (8817 posts) -

Just a kid, nobody cares

#35 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4796 posts) -

people never seem to want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

#36 Posted by VERTIGO47 (6358 posts) -
@bobaban said:

My reaction:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

#37 Edited by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

yup, the girl is right ... Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is cute .... lol

#38 Posted by themajormayor (24449 posts) -

Girls very often have a thing for serious criminals.

#39 Posted by always_explicit (3132 posts) -

Pretty with a wicked sense of humor....what exactly is there to dislike about her!!!

I wouldnt hate on this gal, I would take this girl home to mum.

#40 Posted by comp_atkins (32166 posts) -

she's free to say what she wants, as are all the other idiots on the internet.