Things that annoy you (episode 8,988,002)

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

Getting up early 

Chips are always in tiny little pieces at the bottom of the bag, which makes it difficult for dipping.

Getting a bag of air out of the vending machine

Dirt underneath my fingernails

People who go under the speed limit

My lack of motivation to exercise

My useless two hour long drawing class

$300 textbook? You only need it for page 45 questions 1-10...FFFFFUUUUU

Dying in video games

Awkward situations..."Enjoy your meal"...*you too*...Please just f*cking shoot me.

I feel like everyone around me is happier than I am sometimes.

"A topic with this title already exists. Please select another title." 

Your turn.

#2 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
People who complain.
#3 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

flaming gays

#4 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

I'm with you on getting up early.  Small talk can also get a bit old, but it's not always terrible.  When I go to get my haircut though, I really don't want to have to carry on a conversation about the weather and my day to day life with you, so please just cut my hair.

Also, the reputation of Hookah as some kind of great harmless alternative, when in reality it's just as bad as cigarettes.

#5 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Tractor drivers are pretty bad around these times....................

................Pissy people...............

#6 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

Chow_Mein_Kampf
LOL Tractor drivers You live in the country?
#7 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -
GODDAMN BRONIES!!!
#8 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

gamerguru100

LOL Tractor drivers You live in the country?

Most of the farming takes place in the outskirts of town...................People feel like they can clog up the road.........

Seriously, who in the name of fucking hell drives a tractor to the Goddamn bank?

#9 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

Getting up early 

Chips are always in tiny little pieces at the bottom of the bag, which makes it difficult for dipping.

Dying in video games

Awkward situations..."Enjoy your meal"...*you too*...Please just f*cking shoot me.

Your turn.

gamerguru100

WOOOOW I thought i was going have to do other day without knowing what was going to happen 

#10 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23118 posts) -
People who make things that annoy you threads. :D
#11 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -
People who make things that annoy you threads. :DF22_King_Raptor
So original.
#12 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

Getting up early 

Dying in video games

Your turn.

k2theswiss

WOOOOW I thought i was going have to do other day without knowing what was going to happen 

?
#13 Posted by sonofsmeagle (4317 posts) -

Friends who decide to make out with their girlfriend right next to you,

With or without a girlfriend of your own at the time its god dam annoying

#14 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (701 posts) -
ugly people, dumb people, arrogant people, delusional people, happy people, sad people, lack of sex, sex itself, my mom, myself, my feet, your feet and my dreams.
#15 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

sonofsmeagle
Seconded. I hate it when anyone chooses to kiss/make out with someone else in front of me. Do that at home or in private. I've been forever alone my whole life. It's like gee thanks for rubbing it in @$$holes. Hell, I was on my way to class last Wednesday and a couple decided to make eye contact with me whilst beginning to hold hands. Even though that's not nearly as bad as spontaneous kissing, it's annoying when you've been single your entire life.
#16 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -
ugly people, dumb people, arrogant people, delusional people, happy people, sad people, lack of sex, sex itself, my mom, myself, my feet, your feet and my dreams.BenedictArnold7
OK
#17 Posted by Pffrbt (6446 posts) -

People who make things that annoy you threads. :DF22_King_Raptor

How come pretty much all of the characters in your sig have almost the exact same expression and face?

#18 Posted by lamprey263 (22607 posts) -
#19 Posted by Razor-Lazor (12761 posts) -
People who get offended.
#20 Posted by CountBleck12 (22494 posts) -
GODDAMN BRONIES!!!TheFallenDemon
#21 Posted by wis3boi (31003 posts) -

illogical conversations

#22 Posted by Iszdope (9535 posts) -

The price of good ice cream.

#23 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2242 posts) -
the color purple (the color, not the book). green plates. forks with uneven prongs. myself. food.
#24 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

loud eating. my sister has this annoying habit of making a salad, and then letting every one in the house know that she is eating it. she is a very loud eater. annoys the sh!t outta me

Stupid people on Left 4 Dead 2

tailgaters

it pisses me off to no end when people dont put there turn signals on. oh you were turning, would have been nice to beforehand so i didnt have to sit at the intersection for this long line of cars that are convienently behind you.

people who dont know common sense to use a coaster. oh everyone else is using a coaster for their drinks? ill just sit mine down on the nice marble table anyway. ive gotten the name "coaster nazi" at my house.

young fvckers walking in the middle of the road, and not moving to the side when they see you are behind them. forcing you adn the cars behind you to drive slow as fvck.

dumbass middle schoolers not checking before they dart across the street. this one jackass decided he was going to just run across the street without looking. had to slam on the brakes and almost hit him. im surprised i was able to stop in time. this has happened couple other times too.

when wearing socks and i walk through the kitchen and there happens to be a spot of water, and i step on it. so annoying to have one part of your sock stick to your foot.

#25 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

gamerguru100

#26 Posted by CountBleck12 (22494 posts) -

young fvckers walking in the middle of the road, and not moving to the side when they see you are behind them. forcing you adn the cars behind you to drive slow as fvck.

dumbass middle schoolers not checking before they dart across the street. this one jackass decided he was going to just run across the street without looking. had to slam on the brakes and almost hit him. im surprised i was able to stop in time. this has happened couple other times too.

konvikt_17

I always see this happen, dumbfvcks I tell you.

#27 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

konvikt_17

lol
#28 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -

loud eating. my sister has this annoying habit of making a salad, and then letting every one in the house know that she is eating it. she is a very loud eater. annoys the sh!t outta me

tailgaters

it pisses me off to no end when people dont put there turn signals on. oh you were turning, would have been nice to beforehand so i didnt have to sit at the intersection for this long line of cars that are convienently behind you.

people who dont know common sense to use a coaster. oh everyone else is using a coaster for their drinks? ill just sit mine down on the nice marble table anyway. ive gotten the name "coaster nazi" at my house.

when wearing socks and i walk through the kitchen and there happens to be a spot of water, and i step on it. so annoying to have one part of your sock stick to your foot.

konvikt_17
Deja vu. I've seen you post these exact words before.
#29 Posted by konvikt_17 (22128 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

tailgaters

gamerguru100

Deja vu. I've seen you post these exact words before.

Yea, i just copied and pasted from a previous thread.

couldnt be bothered to fully type it out again:P

#30 Posted by lonewolf604 (8515 posts) -
People who judge overweight (and to some extent obese people), but don't judge overly skinny people.
#31 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Hypocrites. 

#32 Posted by raging_user (379 posts) -

in general just people who are dicks

also known as douchebags, bullies etc...

#33 Posted by sonofsmeagle (4317 posts) -
[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"]

gamerguru100
Seconded. I hate it when anyone chooses to kiss/make out with someone else in front of me. Do that at home or in private. I've been forever alone my whole life. It's like gee thanks for rubbing it in @$$holes. Hell, I was on my way to class last Wednesday and a couple decided to make eye contact with me whilst beginning to hold hands. Even though that's not nearly as bad as spontaneous kissing, it's annoying when you've been single your entire life.

Those animals...
#34 Posted by Jackboot343 (2574 posts) -

People who don't signal or signal once they're already turning
Low quality *media* when previewed title and thumbnail looked promising
Crossfire setup supports no games
Roger Goodell, Nancy Grace, and Electronic Arts
Unskippable advertisements on YouTube
Being tall and shopping when objects on bottom shelves are out of sight

#35 Posted by koospetoors (3244 posts) -
[QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"]

sonofsmeagle

Those animals...

HOW DARE THEY DISPLAY PUBLIC SIGNS OF AFFECTION?!?!
#36 Posted by Postal_Guy (2643 posts) -

People that talk really loud through their cellphone have been annoying the **** outta me lately.

#37 Posted by Kats_RK (2079 posts) -

People that are rude,people that treat people badly,people that are negative...

#38 Posted by johnd13 (7885 posts) -

People who walk exremely slowly or stand in the middle of narrow sidewalks, thus blocking my way.

Meeting old school-mates.

When I have to talk or hang out with people I don' t know and don' t have any intention whatsoever of doing so.

When I' m in the middle of enjoying an amazing scene(in a video game or movie) and someone has the great idea to interrupt me at that exact moment.

#39 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7321 posts) -

The hallways at my school. There's NEVER enough room to walk around the people who walk REALLY slowly, which is, well, EVERYONE

People who believe that their opinion is the only one

Having to stop playing whatever game I'm playing in order to check a useless PSN message

#40 Posted by WinsteadVolve (391 posts) -

Essays.

Getting up early, like yourself.

Banter. It's just not funny, in absolutely any case.

Sunday feeling before monday.

Being in Britain and not America.

#41 Posted by gamerguru100 (10450 posts) -
[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Seconded. I hate it when anyone chooses to kiss/make out with someone else in front of me. Do that at home or in private. I've been forever alone my whole life. It's like gee thanks for rubbing it in @$$holes. Hell, I was on my way to class last Wednesday and a couple decided to make eye contact with me whilst beginning to hold hands. Even though that's not nearly as bad as spontaneous kissing, it's annoying when you've been single your entire life. koospetoors
Those animals...

HOW DARE THEY DISPLAY PUBLIC SIGNS OF AFFECTION?!?!

I never said they couldn't or shouldn't, but it was annoying when they both made eye contact with me while they are just beginning to do so. That was the part that really annoyed me.
#42 Posted by idunnodude (2281 posts) -

ppl who waste food. also why i rarely eat at restaurants.

#43 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -
Loud f*cking roommates who don't clean up after themselves.
#44 Posted by MonoSilver (1525 posts) -
Everything. I'm a grumpy old fart. :)
#45 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13861 posts) -
GODDAMN BRONIES!!!TheFallenDemon
This.
#46 Posted by Laihendi (5800 posts) -
Liberals who proclaim that knowledge is impossible, that absolutes do not exist, etc. Or more broadly speaking, people who are incapable of recognizing the inherent contradictions to their beliefs.
#47 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
People who refuse to tell you how they really feel
#48 Posted by rastotm (1370 posts) -

People who like only a small variety of foods, especially when going out on a dinner or when cooking for them. It annoys me ridiculously much.

#49 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34111 posts) -

close-mindeness.

#50 Posted by spaceninja818 (418 posts) -

Auto correction on iDevices

My college professor's voice 

TV remote that always falls inside the couch

Other drivers

My parrot that never shuts up