There's No Such Thing as an 'Illegal Alien' by Marc Stevens

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58188738395f3
deactivated-58188738395f3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-58188738395f3
Member since 2008 • 1161 Posts

There's an incredible amount of energy expended on the subject of so-called "illegal aliens." These are men, women and children who allegedly are not in the "country" "legally." People who think they're "citizens" believe physical force may be used against "illegal aliens" to cage them and send them back to their "country." This use of physical violence is called "deportation." One of the biggest complaints about these so-called "illegals" is how much they cost "citizens" and "taxpayers" in welfare and other "social programs." However, just as it's a myth there's a "country" or "nation" called the "United States," there's no such thing as an "illegal alien." They're all part of the government hoax.

To prove there's no such thing as an "illegal alien," one needs to examine what a "nation" or "country" is. A "nation," such as the pretended "United States," is supposed to be a "voluntary association of individuals." The mere fact physical violence is used to "deport" so-called "illegals" contradicts the professed "voluntary" nature of a "nation.

While "illegal aliens" are not real, violent, anti-social men and women pretending to be "states" are. Buying into the illusion that there are "states" and "nations" only diverts attention from what these professional parasites are doing, i.e., killing, stealing and lying.

Source:

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/stevens/stevens4.html

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.Boba_Fett_3710
One time someone was ranting about how Mexicans should be required to learn English to live in the United States, saying how it was the "language of the land". I asked him if he knew Navajo, and his response was "no, why?". I got a good chuckle out of that.
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts
The mere fact physical violence is used to "deport" so-called "illegals" contradicts the professed "voluntary" nature of a "nation.X4D

That's not a contradiciton. What a silly article.

I'm particularly fond of the excessive use of quotations. It's like something out of a Chris Farley sketch.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Boba_Fett_3710

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.bman784
One time someone was ranting about how Mexicans should be required to learn English to live in the United States, saying how it was the "language of the land". I asked him if he knew Navajo, and his response was "no, why?". I got a good chuckle out of that.

That's funny. After learning Japanese and Spanish, I realize that English is a horribly structured language.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.Boba_Fett_3710

If we're getting technical here, even Native Americans aren't native to America. Your ancestors crossed the Russia/Alaska land-bridge thousands of years ago and never looked back.

bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.Video_Game_King

If we're getting technical here, even Native Americans aren't native to America. Your ancestors crossed the Russia/Alaska land-bridge thousands of years ago and never looked back.

That settles it. Everyone and everything except the indigenous trees needs to giiit out immediately.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Boba_Fett_3710

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.Video_Game_King

So if the Bering Straight melted, how were we supposed to go back?

Besides Native Americans followed the migration of the bison. After the bison population was slaughtered for sport, there wasn't anything left to do but assimilate into a culture that didn't want us.

FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
[QUOTE="X4D"]The mere fact physical violence is used to "deport" so-called "illegals" contradicts the professed "voluntary" nature of a "nation.Oleg_Huzwog

I'm particularly fond of the excessive use of quotations. It's like something out of a Chris Farley sketch.

That is exactly the line at which I facepalmed.
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.bman784

That settles it. Everyone and everything except the indigenous trees needs to giiit out immediately.

shhh the trees will hear you, and then.......THE HAPPENING!

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#11 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]

What about legal immigrants, like those whose ancestors went through Ellis Island? And the Native-but-not-Native Americans can stay :P. Everyone else, get out. Unless you're a Pilgrim. Or a tree. Or a squirrel :P.

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"][QUOTE="X4D"]The mere fact physical violence is used to "deport" so-called "illegals" contradicts the professed "voluntary" nature of a "nation.FragStains

That is exactly the line at which I facepalmed.

Yay accidental comic gold!
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Oleg_Huzwog

One of the biggest complaints about these so-called "illegals" is how much they cost "citizens" and "taxpayers" in welfare and other "social programs." However, just as it's a myth there's a "country" or "nation" called the "United States," there's no such thing as an "illegal alien."X4D

More silliness! I like the way he follows the "one of the biggest complaints" sentence with a "however" statement, thus implying he will provide something to refute the complaint. But no!

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#14 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts

Old defenitions are OOOOOLD. Illegal aliens are a problem, and they know they shouldn't be leaping fences to live in America. What right do they have to say we're wrong for enforcing a very obvious law? Using extremely dated defenitions on what a nation is won't change what a nation is in today's world.

Sam_Lowery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sam_Lowery
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
Of course there is such a thing as an illegal alien. That's the term people use to describe somebody in a country, that isn't a citizen and doesn't have permission to be there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-58188738395f3

Old defenitions are OOOOOLD. Illegal aliens are a problem, and they know they shouldn't be leaping fences to live in America. What right do they have to say we're wrong for enforcing a very obvious law?

kittykatz5k

But why is it so obvious?

Jamiemydearx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jamiemydearx3
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
It wasnt America untill the "illegal aliens" landed here. 8)
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts

Sounds like a bleeding heart liberal.

The nation rules by the consent of the governed, if the people want illegal aliens out of their nation, then the government has the right to deport these people.

Let's not kid ourselves, countries, and illegal aliens, exist.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Boba_Fett_3710

[QUOTE="Boba_Fett_3710"]I'm Native American, so by the majority's logic. Most Americans are all illegal aliens. I don't even want to get into the double standards that the government makes in it's favor.Jamiemydearx3
It wasnt America untill the "illegal aliens" landed here. 8)

Of course not, the government actually worked.

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#20 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts
[QUOTE="kittykatz5k"]

Old defenitions are OOOOOLD. Illegal aliens are a problem, and they know they shouldn't be leaping fences to live in America. What right do they have to say we're wrong for enforcing a very obvious law?

X4D

There's fences and guards all along the border to catch you. You don't jsut accidently stroll through that and end up in america by accident, you know you're doing something illegal, whether you can speak english or not.

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Oleg_Huzwog
[QUOTE="kittykatz5k"]

X4D

Why is what so obvious? The necessity of the law? Or the simple existence of the law?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-58188738395f3

As far as i know all immigration laws are based on the same economic concept: A nation and its people should benefit economically from the immigration and the immigrants should not be a leech on society. States don't want immigrants that they'll have to financially support with their people's taxes and other social welfare services. They claim that unskilled immigrants take jobs which could have been available to unskilled native workers. Poor immigrants also make heavy use of social welfare systems, and overload public education, while not returning anything to their economy through taxes.

Countries can't afford a drastic increase in population. If they would let everyone in their country, people from all over the third world (poor countries) will come. Many people want to come to richer and bigger countries where they will have a better life.

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mr_sprinkles
Member since 2005 • 6461 Posts
I've heard tell that it's a heck of a lot easier for a european to get citizenship or work visa than it is a mexican, even with all else being equal. Can anybody confirm/deny this?
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Oleg_Huzwog

I've heard tell that it's a heck of a lot easier for a european to get citizenship or work visa than it is a mexican, even with all else being equal. Can anybody confirm/deny this?Mr_sprinkles

With all else being equal? I want to deny that, and contend the burden of proof lies with those who wish to confirm it. An educated European that can speak English should have just as easy a time legally entering the country as an educated Mexican that can speak English. Likewise, an uneducated European that can't speak English should have just as difficult a time as an uneducated Mexican that can't speak English.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-58188738395f3
I think that the big countries should be much smaller than what they currently are. It's unjust that some countries are very big like Canada and others very small like Israel or Lebanon. Countries should be more or less of equal size. This means there will be more small countries and the world will be much more communistic (or organized according to communes). Otherwise it's oppressive and unfair to the small countries. It's like confining people in prison. In prison you are confined to a very small area and basically you are not free. The Nazis also believed in Lebensraum (living space). They believed that they should have a lot of land and raw materials over other people.
ineedanap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ineedanap
Member since 2007 • 734 Posts
The quotation marks made me dizzy.