theres no denying the truth now. (this topic contains my opinion and mine alone)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ultra_cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra_cake
Member since 2005 • 357 Posts

(ok before you read please take note i am not an emo/goth and i am going to get somwhere in this message so read it right through) 

with the human races mistakes well all probably be wiped out in the next 200(probably less) years from pollution and global warming
were all doomed to die a slow and horrible death all of our worldly possesions being ruined by rising water or noxius air

serously we might aswell start looting and carry  a shotgun everywhere and upheave human socity  we were doomed from the start and were doomed to the end,  were all doomed becouse of pollution  global warming ect its already started people and theres no way to stop its inpossible the damage is already done, BUT! i say live fast do what you want to do and be done with it  every second is ticking away to our timely demise do what you like cram every second of your life with the fun things until your bleak period of existance is over or do something memorable get your name in lights and live your dreams DO IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! theres no reason why not to
and if you do you can die HAPPY knowing that your duty is done and you enjoyed every second of your life

im giving this message becouse life is fleeting  there is no god or high power  if there was they must have left us a long time ago and erased all evedence of their existance

we need to spread the word live a good life not a dreary boring bog standard one im not telling you to forget debts and things like that live your life normally but live it happily look at the bright side of things and the bright side alone

try to help people and not brush things off the good feeling you get from helping someone  its the best reward from life you can hope for  live your life the way you want to instead of following each other off the cliff like smart lemmings

(this message expires when we are able to live on mars or find any way to prevent these man made disasters)

REALLY IMORTANT NOTE:i am not trying to cause any disputes from race religion or any such thing as i think these areguments are pointless wastes of time or try to influence crimes or any such thing

ok think carefully about what ive said before you post

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts

You're right! We're all gonna die!

EDIT: I'm no emo or goth either.

EDIT: jk. :P

Dark_Gamer_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dark_Gamer_Kid
Member since 2005 • 204 Posts
.....WOOOOOOOOO PARTTTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Its another one of those threads where the person thinks he is above us and has knowledge of the future O_O

The kind of person that refuses an orgasm if its too unuatural :( I pity thy child.

Avatar image for cradleOFfilth37
cradleOFfilth37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 cradleOFfilth37
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts

Sadly.....your right.

Here-John-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Here-John-E
Member since 2006 • 1795 Posts
wow, i honestly thought its obvious, the chance of humans arong in 500 years in my book is, well, .0001%, honestly Don't think you're smart saying this though, it really is commom sence which most ppl do not have.
Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts
People thousands of years ago thought the human race would die in 200 years. Thankfully, most often futulists like you are always wrong. The great thing about the human race is we have the ability to adapt to certain situations and our environments. If we nuked the world, even then, some would survive and carry on. Same with a comet or asteroid. And when it comes to global warming - We survived the last ice age, with our technology this one should seem like a walk in the park. With or without pollution another Ice Age was inevitable. The only affect i believe the human race had was bumping it up by about 2-3 years. A Couple volcanoes outdoes all of our pollution, and they go off all the time.
ultra_cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ultra_cake

i dont think i have knolage of the future its practicly proven that we have ruined this planet if we dont die becouse of our own ignorance thats probably the best occurence in history

the ice caps are melting faster and faster and the sea levels rising  eventually if we dont get gills  and fins from "superevolution" were pretty much doomed well its just my highly likely already proven opinion

i already  said i dont want aguments to start and honestly i cant be bothered to take part in them meh

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Who cares? Im going to be dead in probably 100 years so stop worrying.
Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tolwan

i dont think i have knolage of the future its practicly proven that we have ruined this planet if we dont die becouse of our own ignorance thats probably the best occurence in history

the ice caps are melting faster and faster and the sea levels rising  eventually if we dont get gills  and fins from "superevolution" were pretty much doomed well its just my highly likely already proven opinion

i already  said i dont want aguments to start and honestly i cant be bothered to take part in them meh

ultra_cake

You are aware the ice caps melting is the First step of the ice age right? Water rise is temporary, until the entire northern hemisphere freezes over.

Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts
Personally, I think there is a big R-Word to blame. Well western R-words.

That R-word is religion. Its not something i like going into because i'm lazy, but the outline is:

Religion gave us all morals and a code to live by, however, nowdays its just not relevent for anything other than that, When does Jesus talk about modern day dilemas, sure you can referance them to help make decisions but its not going to outline exaclty. Religion now, is just causing wars between nation oer what people should believe.

Also (not that i'm just bashing Christianity) I personally think that most religions work on fear tactics, for example, Jesus saying stuff like those in dark will be cast into the eternal fires etc. Thats just like me saying to someone do what i tell you or i will take you into a room and hit you with a bat for 30 days straight. Also western relgion spent too long stopping kids seeing violence, listening to MArilyn manson and stopping them having sex that they forgot about the problems caused by materialism. Now we can see the outcome of that when we have children needing designer clothes and being obsessed with celebrity.

Anyway, I'm sorry if i offended anyone, if you have any question just ask, becuase thats only scratching the surface. I just don't want big arguemnets.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38676 Posts
finally. some input from an expert
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I like thinking positively. It makes me feel happy.
Squidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Squidney
Member since 2004 • 2377 Posts
People thousands of years ago thought the human race would die in 200 years. Thankfully, most often futulists like you are always wrong. The great thing about the human race is we have the ability to adapt to certain situations and our environments. If we nuked the world, even then, some would survive and carry on. Same with a comet or asteroid. And when it comes to global warming - We survived the last ice age, with our technology this one should seem like a walk in the park. With or without pollution another Ice Age was inevitable. The only affect i believe the human race had was bumping it up by about 2-3 years. A Couple volcanoes outdoes all of our pollution, and they go off all the time.Tolwan

I agree. If you ask me, a lot of it is just a conspiracy. Not saying that its not going on but a lot of it is just an aide to America & their scare tactics. The right thing to do NOW, is look out for ourselves by doing everything you can to save the enviroment..not carrying around a shotgun. wtf is that supposed to mean?
ultra_cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ultra_cake

im not saying im wise or smart or anything im just saying the truth yes we survived the ice age but really we were tougther stronger i admit not smarter but we know that over time humans have become less brawn more brain

the reason i posted this is for a disscussion about what we already know we will die in the next hundred years but! what about our children will somebody think of the children! quotes aside this isnt an ice age its the exact opposite were heating up thus the ice caps melting we are gonna drown or if we survive that and continue the way we have somehow we will eventually burn from the ozone layer depelating that will probably kill us i just want people to know life is fleeting and we need to enjoy it while we can we are most likely the only living beings and i see this as a privalige and we should enjoy it while we can

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Tolwan

im not saying im wise or smart or anything im just saying the truth yes we survived the ice age but really we were tougther stronger i admit not smarter but we know that over time humans have become less brawn more brain

the reason i posted this is for a disscussion about what we already know we will die in the next hundred years but! what about our children will somebody think of the children! quotes aside this isnt an ice age its the exact opposite were heating up thus the ice caps melting we are gonna drown or if we survive that and continue the way we have somehow we will eventually burn from the ozone layer depelating that will probably kill us i just want people to know life is fleeting and we need to enjoy it while we can we are most likely the only living beings and i see this as a privalige and we should enjoy it while we can

ultra_cake

Hate to break it to you, but this is an Ice Age. Global Warming is the first step. 

I know futulists like to think the world is ending so their own problems seem insignificant, but the fact is, We've survived worse, we'll survive worse. I can Gaurentee you, if you froze yourself, there'd be humans there 10,000 years from now to unfreeze you.

Squidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Squidney

ultra_cake

well yeah, you should always live your life to the fullest & enjoy it while you are still alive
but how does that involve a shotgun??
& like Tolwan said & I agreed with, we will find a way.
I really think war will destroy the world faster then global warming will. There are things we can do to prevent things like global warming. & if we dont well then we dont, but what if there was no global warming, or wars or overpopulation....then we should say f*** it "what if a comet falls from the sky"..or even something as personal as "what if i get shot". I really just don't see it that way.

Squidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Squidney
Oh, and btw nobody is going to take you seriously with a topic that has "(this topic contains my opinion and mine alone)" in it
or with irrelevant quotes like
"(ok before you read please take note i am not an emo/goth and i am going to get somwhere in this message so read it right through)"
"REALLY IMORTANT NOTE:i am not trying to cause any disputes from race religion..." 
ultra_cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ultra_cake

actually your probably right

i made this topic to see what people say and so far youve out done me  in all ways but i do have 2 (useless but just facts that you could skip)

things to say 1 about volcanios and 1 about freezing well volcanos ges they do produce pollution naturrally and they do go off all the time and they may overshadow our pollution (i find this hard to beleve though) but its them COUPLED with our polution thats bad and freezing if you froze someone theyd be dead and if you thawed them the be like jello (lol jello) not like the freezing thing has any impact as to what i ment

and to be honest im quite glad  the people here have given good reason as to how we can survive and what happens  i do agree about relligion being a useless waste of time  that trys to scare people into doing what other people want

well a couple average people have given reason as to how the world survives  and why  so youve outsmarted george bush (probably most easy thing to do ever)

now that youve given reason as to how we survive my life is complete  and i can be happy knowing that the avage  person can calculate we can survive and i can leave this topic in peace and the discussion can continue i think that this is by far the best time to say W00T

lol jello

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Tolwan
[QUOTE="ultra_cake"]

Squidney

well yeah, you should always live your life to the fullest & enjoy it while you are still alive
I really think war will destroy the world faster then global warming will. There are things we can do to prevent things like global warming. & if we dont well then we dont, but what if there was no global warming, or wars or overpopulation....then we should say f*** it "what if a comet falls from the sky"..or even something as personal as "what if i get shot". I really just don't see it that way.

Us Americans believe in guns because believe it or not, not only is it a deterrent to crime, it's a deterrent to invasion! For crime, criminals are gonna get guns one way or the other (Blackmarket is not as hard to purchase from as some think) so it's best to have our civilians arm's. As for invasion, the US has the ability to form militia's on the fly as most of our civilians are armed, so if our army is beat back, we can form militia's with civilians to beat back the enemy with superior numbers and unconvential warfare. I do believe this was done during the revolutionary war.

Concerning Global Warming - It Can't be stopped no matter how hard we try. It happened long before human's exsisted and itl happen again. Volcanoes are constantly pumping out far more pollution than we could hope to match, all we could do is slow Global Warming down by a couple years.

But it doesnt matter, we will survive. It'l take a couple year's for us to re-adjust to a new Ice Age, and farmers will have a problem with crops. But to compensate i imagine farming will move down south, and we'll increase imports. It'l just take some getting use to, and some new technologies, but we'll get through the next ice age.

I imagine this Ice Age wont be as bad as some we've had. Except for britain, that island is gonna freeze over completely.

PierSkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 PierSkillz
Member since 2007 • 2952 Posts
so your saying were going to die, we know already..
daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
No **** we are all going to die. 
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
finally. some input from an expertcomp_atkins
Zing!
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 X-gamer-88
Member since 2005 • 1811 Posts
Well you are probably right but maybe scientists will find out some new thing which can save our lives and the lives of our children. And you know, I don't want to think about dying in 50 or 100 years. I want to enjoy my life and if I die, I know I have lived a happy life.

I also want to say that when WO2 broke out, many people thought that it's the end of the world but people managed to stay alive and defeat the nazis. It's the same thing now, people think that it's the end of the world because of the war, the terrorism, all the criminals, all the pullution and the emission of all kinds of gasses. So we don't know what will happen, lets hope it not a bad thing.
Squidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Squidney
[QUOTE="Squidney"][QUOTE="ultra_cake"]

Tolwan

Us Americans believe in guns because believe it or not, not only is it a deterrent to crime, it's a deterrent to invasion! For crime, criminals are gonna get guns one way or the other (Blackmarket is not as hard to purchase from as some think) so it's best to have our civilians arm's. As for invasion, the US has the ability to form militia's on the fly as most of our civilians are armed, so if our army is beat back, we can form militia's with civilians to beat back the enemy with superior numbers and unconvential warfare. I do believe this was done during the revolutionary war.

Concerning Global Warming - It Can't be stopped no matter how hard we try. It happened long before human's exsisted and itl happen again. Volcanoes are constantly pumping out far more pollution than we could hope to match, all we could do is slow Global Warming down by a couple years.

But it doesnt matter, we will survive. It'l take a couple year's for us to re-adjust to a new Ice Age, and farmers will have a problem with crops. But to compensate i imagine farming will move down south, and we'll increase imports. It'l just take some getting use to, and some new technologies, but we'll get through the next ice age.

I imagine this Ice Age wont be as bad as some we've had. Except for britain, that island is gonna freeze over completely.

Well as far as the whole gun thing goes
the odds of you needing a gun & having it when needed dont seem reliable to me
Unless someone was breaking into your house...
& concerning global warming, yeah I agree with what you are aying
what i said was "There are things we can do to prevent things like global warming."
Like things we can do to help the enviroment.
Basically what I was trying to say was that there are still things we can do for the world & for our children & we shouldn't just wait for the end of the world to come because I dont think its coming anytime soon.

Stupid-Bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Stupid-Bastard
Member since 2006 • 3221 Posts
I would have read the whole thing if you had used punctuation and grammar (or at least one of the two).
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#26 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

In 200 years, you will be dead regardless of global warming or pollution.

As for those issues, I believe they exist, but I don't know what they will bring for mankind.  Certainly change, but I doubt extinction.