The world wants Obama to win the US election.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
I hope Obama will win he talks sense Romney talks tax cuts for the richseahorse123
okay
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
[QUOTE="seahorse123"]I hope Obama will win he talks sense Romney talks tax cuts for the richMrPraline
okay

The difference between liberalism and conservatism in the US is 4 percentage points on the top income tax bracket. Otherwise the borg has reached its consensus.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="seahorse123"]I hope Obama will win he talks sense Romney talks tax cuts for the rich-Sun_Tzu-
okay

The difference between liberalism and conservatism in the US is 4 percentage points on the top income tax bracket. Otherwise the borg has reached its consensus.

rofl
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]

That's a lie. The Pakistani people openly welcome fundamentalist Islam and support puppets like Zardari. kingkong0124

Okay. Then why do people in Pakistan support Romney and the Republicans who want to get rid of Islamic extremists even more than the Democrats? Like I said before, your argument is based on the assumption that the Pakstanis are dumbasses.

Literacy rate in pakistan is 57%. Nearly half the population cant read or write. This is also a country where 80% support the killing of adulterers and apostates. It would be safe to assume that the average pakistani is a dumbass.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]

That's a lie. The Pakistani people openly welcome fundamentalist Islam and support puppets like Zardari. PWSteal_Ldpinch

Okay. Then why do people in Pakistan support Romney and the Republicans who want to get rid of Islamic extremists even more than the Democrats? Like I said before, your argument is based on the assumption that the Pakstanis are dumbasses.

Literacy rate in pakistan is 57%. Nearly half the population cant read or write. This is also a country where 80% support the killing of adulterers and apostates. It would be safe to assume that the average pakistani is a dumbass.

and I suppose the literacy rate is the populations fault, right?
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#206 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

thebest31406

Does it matter whose fault is?
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]Literacy rate in pakistan is 57%. Nearly half the population cant read or write. This is also a country where 80% support the killing of adulterers and apostates. It would be safe to assume that the average pakistani is a dumbass.princeofshapeir

Does it matter whose fault is?

Of course it does. One shouldn't ridicule them because their state is unwilling or unable to provide decent education. Similarly, they shouldn't fall victim to drone killings due to pakistans unwillingness to protect its people from foreign drones.
espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#209 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts

In the time I've spent abroad my experience has been that most people in other countries, relative to Americans, are shockingly unimformed about their own nation's politics. Let alone American politics.

They can think what they want but I really have trouble caring who they like.