the world as we know it will never be the same again

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by yomanjdf (1166 posts) -

93% on rotten?!
must fight back!
please press - "not interested"!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_twilight_saga_breaking_dawn_part_2/

#2 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1390 posts) -

-________-

Thought it was going to be something serious. Also, its dropped to 87%, I'm assuming the reviews are still coming in.

#3 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

who-knows-whats-right-g1.gif

^ now that's something worth posting. Not your post

#4 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Maybe it's actually good then?

The last Harry Potter was a cut above the rest.

#5 Posted by gamerguru100 (11639 posts) -

k2theswiss
What...the...hell...is...THAT!?
#6 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43328 posts) -
There's only a handful of reviews... :?
#7 Posted by JML897 (33133 posts) -

must fight back!
please press - "not interested"!

yomanjdf

You must be one of those people who go to pop videos on youtube just to click "dislike"

#8 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

k2theswiss

That GIF makes me angry because she doesn't use the right side of the spoon, then she completely misses her mouth with where the....frosting?... was.

#9 Posted by xWoW_Rougex (2788 posts) -

I actually don't understand the hate. They're not that bad, I don't even like romantic movies but I've watched Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse (see I know their names even ^_- )

#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

NaveedLife

That GIF makes me angry because she doesn't use the right side of the spoon, then she completely misses her mouth with where the....frosting?... was.

lol haha
#11 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

I actually don't understand the hate. They're not that bad, I don't even like romantic movies but I've watched Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse (see I know their names even ^_- )

xWoW_Rougex
they are decent movies.
#12 Posted by punkpunker (3341 posts) -

[QUOTE="xWoW_Rougex"]

k2theswiss

they are decent movies.

decent indeed.

#13 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -
Definetely decent, I love Twilight. Already got my tickets yesterday.
#14 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

k2theswiss

Ice cream...is a feeling.

#15 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

Definetely decent, I love Twilight. Already got my tickets yesterday.undergroundLPx

Even the sparkle vampires?

#16 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

There really aren't enough reviews out yet for it to be definitive. Also if it is good then so what? It's a good movie.

#17 Posted by GamingTitan (633 posts) -

Sorry OP but i have no problem with people really liking Twilight. It's not my thing to be sure but if others want to like it thats just fine by me~

#18 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1390 posts) -

Sorry OP but i have no problem with people really liking Twilight. It's not my thing to be sure but if others want to like it thats just fine by me~

GamingTitan

My thoughts exactly.

I dislike Twilight, but there are a myriad of other movies I could be watching instead. So I'm not going to waste time bagging on one movie that I know a lot of people enjoy.

#19 Posted by XilePrincess (13130 posts) -
There are a lot of horrid movies and tv shows with mediocre to bad everything that still have cult followings. It's getting high ratings because the people who like it and wanted to see it are the ones rating it. By now if you don't like Twilight you're not going to read the books or see any of the movies, so your ratings won't actually come into account here. It's like if 100% of people who like Reese cups bought them, 100% would be satisfied with the product they purchased and think they tasted good. If 100 people who had never tried anything like a Reese cup bought them and tried them, the percent would be much lower of those who liked it. If they already know they like it going into it, they'll probably ignore plot fails and say they liked it anyway, even if it wasn't a masterpiece by any means. 88% is the RT rating for Harry Potter 4 even though they added some ridiculous 10 minute dragon chase scene that was never in the book and left out a bunch of other stuff that WAS in the book, but the fans still liked it, obviously.