The Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

I think Rick is much more of a survivor in this season. Hopefully he doesn't become too much like Shane.

Glitchspot kept typing the word pRick >.>

Pikdum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Pikdum
Member since 2010 • 2244 Posts

I would have stuck a machete in that dudes head too...

Though I don't understand why the other guy got mad and ran off.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#153 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Lori finally accepts how awful she is :P

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#154 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

pRick was all about being a badass this episode. That was pretty cold what he did to the one prisoner(no, not that one).

Only complaint about this episode was that mouth to mouth isnt really necessary, but not everybody knows that, so I can give that a pass.

Overall, the tension was thick the whole time which was awesome. I kinda wanted to slap lori though when she gave carl hell...then again, I wanted to slap him for giving her lip. And...poor tiny.

(agreed Airshocker, not on purpose everybody haha)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Glad to see I'm not the only one unable to type Rick as the first word.

Gneg_Salaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Gneg_Salaban
Member since 2005 • 406 Posts
Does anyone know what Rick said to the one prisoner after he shut the gate on him? I tried replaying the scene but I cannot make out what he says.
Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#157 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

I can't believe that Rick did that to the other prisoner and left him to be eaten by the walkers. He didn't do anything and it just goes to show how darker Rick is getting. He is going over the edge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Does anyone know what Rick said to the one prisoner after he shut the gate on him? I tried replaying the scene but I cannot make out what he says.Gneg_Salaban

Better start running, or something like that.

Grovilis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#159 Grovilis
Member since 2008 • 3728 Posts

Glad that they killed off the lead prison guy so quickly instead of dragging on a long, contrived story line with him. All in all, I enjoyed this one. Carl is still a punk, though.

Grovilis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#160 Grovilis
Member since 2008 • 3728 Posts

I can't believe that Rick did that to the other prisoner and left him to be eaten by the walkers. He didn't do anything and it just goes to show how darker Rick is getting. He is going over the edge.

Realmjumper

Eh, the guy looked like trouble and, considering what they've had to go through with other punks like him, I almost feel like I'd do the same.

EDIT: I would've shot him, though, to spare him from getting eaten.

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

Who in the hell is watching Carol?!?!

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 PhazonBlazer

Ultrabeatdown55

Maybe it's Merle! :shock:

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#163 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
Wow, Rick is fvcking awesome now. Now if only he acted that way while Shane was alive... That would've been an awesome duo. Rick and Darryl are cool too.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts

Realmjumper
The guy was going to try and hit him with a bat before Rick pushed him back and then he ran.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#165 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

So far so good. Rick is a badass, Carl is starting to redeem himself (barely), Daryl has always been a badass, T-Dog is a badass with that sheild(I actually remembered the name!) and those prisoners didn't know what was coming. But seriously, all of them were stupid.

So wait...

[spoiler] Was that female zombie pregnant? It sort of just left us with a cliffhanger. [/spoiler]

Ultrabeatdown55

Carl doesn't need to be watched. Took down two walkers and isn't afraid of anything.

It's probably the hat. :P

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 PhazonBlazer

So far so good. Rick is a badass, Carl is starting to redeem himself (barely), Daryl has always been a badass, T-Dog is a badass with that sheild(I actually remembered the name!) and those prisoners didn't know what was coming. But seriously, all of them were stupid.

So wait...

[spoiler] Was that female zombie pregnant? It sort of just left us with a cliffhanger. [/spoiler]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

leviathan91

Carl doesn't need to be watched. Took down two walkers and isn't afraid of anything.

I think he meant Carol, the older lady:P

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

So wait...

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

PhazonBlazer

I think he meant Carol, the older lady:P

Oh Carol...

I remember T-Dog but not Carol. :?

I don't know maybe it's one of the governor's henchmen.

Edit: my posts are getting very weird. That or it's the alcohol.

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

So wait...

leviathan91

No it was not, she just needs to learn how to perform the procedure.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

[QUOTE="Realmjumper"]

Grovilis

Eh, the guy looked like trouble and, considering what they've had to go through with other punks like him, I almost feel like I'd do the same.

Well, I don't think it's confirmed that he's dead. This way they can have him show up later in the series. So do you guys think the remaining two prisoners will get killed off soon, or will they continue on a separate arc, or eventually end up joining with Rick after all? I still hold the belief that the group could use more manpower and that if the two prisoners somehow prove their worth by say saving someone or doing something noble, that Rick would allow them to join.

I'm also curious about who was watching Carol.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]

[QUOTE="Realmjumper"]

TacticalDesire

Well, I don't think it's confirmed that he's dead. This way they can have him show up later in the series. So do you guys think the remaining two prisoners will get killed off soon, or will they continue on a separate arc, or eventually end up joining with Rick after all? I still hold the belief that the group could use more manpower and that if the two prisoners somehow prove their worth by say saving someone or doing something noble, that Rick would allow them to join.

Maybe I misheard, but I believe I heard him screaming in a getting chomped on kind of way. If I'm wrong though, that could prove to be interesting.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 PhazonBlazer

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]Eh, the guy looked like trouble and, considering what they've had to go through with other punks like him, I almost feel like I'd do the same.

mccoyca112

Maybe I misheard, but I believe I heard him screaming in a getting chomped on kind of way. If I'm wrong though, that could prove to be interesting.

Yeah I thought I heard him getting chomped

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts
The way I interpret Rick chasing down the one inmate is this. The inmate tried to hit Rick with his bat. If Rick just let him go, the inmate might try and get back at him in the future. Rick had to put him down (or in this case not save him).
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#174 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Second episode was even better. :)
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Great episode. Can't wait for next weeks. Looks to be very interesting.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#176 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]

[QUOTE="Realmjumper"]

TacticalDesire

I think that maybe the blonde one would join up....he seems to be a meek character.
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Swanogt19
Member since 2008 • 24159 Posts
Episode was alright.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I think it's officially time for Carl to get ripped apart by zombies. So sick of this wannabe badass 10 year old. Anyone else agree?

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Swanogt19

I think it's officially time for Carl to get ripped apart by zombies. So sick of this wannabe badass 10 year old. Anyone else agree?

Pirate700
Yes. Him and Lori can go. Why the hell did they kill off the fat prisoner? He seemed like a cool guy.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

Pirate700
Nah. He's just being a kid who wants the approval of others. I think Rick should have let the two remaining prisoners join his group. They could use more manpower.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

l4dak47

Nah. He's just being a kid who wants the approval of others. I think Rick should have let the two remaining prisoners join his group. They could use more manpower.

I disagree. Carl needs to become zombie meat and Rick needs to reclaim his hat. Carl doesn't deserve it.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Swanogt19

Yes. Him and Lori can go. Why the hell did they kill off the fat prisoner? He seemed like a cool guy.

I'm surprised they didn't save the dude with the stache. He seemed like he didn't want any trouble.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 l4dak47

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Pirate700

I'm surprised they didn't save the dude with the stache. He seemed like he didn't want any trouble.

The stache guy is w/e. They should have saved the other black guy. He faced death and didn't flinch. Would love to have a guy like that by my side.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Swanogt19"] Yes. Him and Lori can go. Why the hell did they kill off the fat prisoner? He seemed like a cool guy.l4dak47

The stache guy is w/e. They should have saved the other black guy. He faced death and didn't flinch. Would love to have a guy like that by my side.

In a real life situation though, I can't blame them. I wouldn't want felons with my group either. Not worth the risk.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I'm surprised they didn't save the dude with the stache. He seemed like he didn't want any trouble.

Pirate700

In a real life situation though, I can't blame them. I wouldn't want felons with my group either. Not worth the risk.

eh.......I would agree, but after Rick showed them that the was THE fvcking leader and they didn't fight back, I would have at the very least developed a rapport with them. Obviously, they shouldn't just fully accept the convicts, but they should talk with them and develop what could be a very beneficial relationship.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 leviathan91

Pirate700

Sorry but no. Carl is starting to redeem himself. Now Lori on the other hand.... Well lets give her another chance.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

leviathan91

Sorry but no. Carl is starting to redeem himself. Now Lori on the other hand.... Well lets give her another chance.

How is he redeeming himself? He's as annoying and phony as ever.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Pirate700

He isn't that talkative. Besides, he shoots the gun well, took care of two zombies by himself, and he got the medical supplies. He's becoming more of an asset rather than a liability imo.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

He isn't that talkative. Besides, he shoots the gun well, took care of two zombies by himself, and he got the medical supplies. He's becoming more of an asset rather than a liability imo.

I wouldn't have a problem with him if they'd just tone his badassness down a bit. He's just not believable. Pretty soon they'll have little Carl repelling down walls swat style and doing barrel rolls while shooting.

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]How is he redeeming himself? He's as annoying and phony as ever.

Pirate700

I wouldn't have a problem with him if they'd just tone his badassness down a bit. He's just not believable. Pretty soon they'll have little Carl repelling down walls swat style and doing barrel rolls while shooting.

Doubtful. Also considering the situation, anything is possible. With Carl since he's use to killing zombies with the group I can see him taking down a few walkers by himself.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

Doubtful. Also considering the situation, anything is possible. With Carl since he's use to killing zombies with the group I can see him taking down a few walkers by himself.

At the very least I wish they'd cut his 'striving for manhood' stuff. If they're insistent on having him be a real part of the group and not just feeding him to the zombies, then just do so without any weirdness.

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 -Tish-

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]I wouldn't have a problem with him if they'd just tone his badassness down a bit. He's just not believable. Pretty soon they'll have little Carl repelling down walls swat style and doing barrel rolls while shooting.

Pirate700

At the very least I wish they'd cut his 'striving for manhood' stuff. If they're insistent on having him be a real part of the group and not just feeding him to the zombies, then just do so without any weirdness.

It bothers me that this kid's name in real life is Chandler Riggs. A name like that makes you sound like a big muscular bad ass, not some small sickly little kid.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

-Tish-

It bothers me that this kid's name in real life is Chandler Riggs. A name like that makes you sound like a big muscular bad ass, not some small sickly little kid.

Off topic, but glad my Cowboys beat your Panthers yesterday. :P

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 -Tish-

[QUOTE="-Tish-"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]At the very least I wish they'd cut his 'striving for manhood' stuff. If they're insistent on having him be a real part of the group and not just feeding him to the zombies, then just do so without any weirdness.

Pirate700

Off topic, but glad my Cowboys beat your Panthers yesterday. :P

Cam's playing very strangely this year... Hopefully just a sophomore slump. We should be able to get someone like Johnathan Hankins or Eric Reid in the next draft to bolster that horrid defense.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

eh.......I would agree, but after Rick showed them that the was THE fvcking leader and they didn't fight back, I would have at the very least developed a rapport with them. Obviously, they shouldn't just fully accept the convicts, but they should talk with them and develop what could be a very beneficial relationship. l4dak47
In the comics, [spoiler] Axel guy with stache proves his worth and gets accepted into the group. He was the only convict to not be killed by Rick's group. Oscar the other surviving convict isn't in the comics. I'm going to guess both will be accepted after a few episodes [/spoiler]

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
It is uncanny how much better this show got between seasons.
bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
I think the seasons going pretty well so far. Don't get the hate for Carl, he is much better this year. I'd say its believable for him to improve in zombie killing because that's a mark of a survivor. Plus he doesn't say much and does his own thing. Plus with Sophia gone, he gets a girl whose better looking. Rick is just awesome now, he gives people chances like the lead prisoner but offs them when they become a threat. Darryl is always fun to watch and Glen the locky sob gets Maggie. Lori is still annoying and I get the hate for her.
Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Swanogt19

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]How is he redeeming himself? He's as annoying and phony as ever.

Pirate700

:lol: have that happen and then be killed by zombies. Now I would love to see that happen
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Swanogt19

:lol: have that happen and then be killed by zombies. Now I would love to see that happen

Have him barrel roll right into a pit of zombies.

Swanogt19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Swanogt19
Then take them all out but the last one who bites him.