The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by the_plan_man (1543 posts) -

How do you think this will be? I think Jimmy's alright, and I don't think it will be much different than what he is currently doing, so I am fine with the change. What are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by dave123321 (33138 posts) -

Will be good

#3 Posted by Master_Live (13485 posts) -

Kimmel is about to take over.

#4 Posted by Shadow4020 (1935 posts) -

I'm looking forward to it, he's a funny guy

#5 Edited by joehult (349 posts) -

Jimmy kimmel is now the only option when it comes to traditional late night talk shows. If Conan wasn't good enough to host the tonight show, an unfunny hack like Fallon has no chance.

#6 Posted by hippiesanta (9712 posts) -
#7 Edited by GamingTitan (489 posts) -

@joehult said:

Jimmy kimmel is now the only option when it comes to traditional late night talk shows. If Conan wasn't good enough to host the tonight show, an unfunny hack like Fallon has no chance.

Kimmel is horrible. I was surprised he ever did anything after being a sidekick on 'Win Ben Stein's money' (which he was horrible on).

Guys is just sooooo boring.

I hope Fallon does well. For his sake and for the sake of the Tonight Show.

#8 Posted by Master_Live (13485 posts) -

I see Fallon as good hearted, safe, silly guy. He is easy to like. Kimmel is rough and can be controversial. Part of the reason for the change is the fact that Kimmel have begun to take a hold of the 18-49 demo (the most important for advertisers) and NBC felt it was better make the change now. The contrast is real and viewers will have a real choice on late night.

#9 Posted by Master_Live (13485 posts) -

Still, Ferguson is my favorite: