The Real Reason Muslims blame the U.S. & Israel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Legendarycr8ter
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Legendarycr8ter
Member since 2012 • 354 Posts

[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"]So if you know a guy who hates gays but has no violent intentions on them there's something wrong with that? i noticed you're and intolerable idiot.Aljosa23

Is this a serious question? Of course there's something wrong with that. You must be a kid or incredibly naive because discrimination can be shown in so many different ways than just violence. That person should also be ridiculed for being a hateful bigot.

Also, I'm definitely tolerant. There's just no such thing as being tolerant towards intolerance. :)

Are you really, I don't know maybe you just haven't learned to sound out letter in words yet. How is having different preferences from people being intolerate? I said that hating those people are fine, you can dislike them as much as you want, but with no violent intention, it's not intolerable, YOU ARE. The only way disliking something is considered intolerable is if say someone lined them all up and killed them off for their preferences. Which is what you got out of my text somehow which said the exact opposite. Disliking preferences=/Discrimination something is seriously wrong with you.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

I don't have any life direction, have contemplated suicide myself a few times and i can't really talk to girls due to my virginal retardation.

Am i a failure?

Ilovegames1992

To an extent. You're not as bad as him though.

:(

I wonder if i went to church once a week, if i would still be a failure to you...

lol :lol: You would be "Being tested by God because he has higher plans for you".
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Why would anyone actively seek something that only serves to suppress themselves? l4dak47

you'll learn when you get older, hopefully. A lot of my dad's friends were just like you back in the day - rebellious and angry at society. Let's hope you'll find Jesus later on in your life.

Not really angry or rebellious. Also, jesus is dead(if he even existed) so how can I find him?

Wait a second! Do you mean that I can find Jesus if I went on a shroom trip? Cuz I can totally do that.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"]A gay person might find christianity or something else that changes his preferences. Yikes.Legendarycr8ter
LOL No he won't. Maybe you should live in reality instead of whatever Namco/Campcom world you have in your signature.

Just like how racists are no longer racists! THOSE MUST NOT EXIST! Or how about the fact I know one that happens to be married with a women now with kids? Lord, some people. Next on Mr.Praline show: All muslims are terrorists. If you deny you don't live in reality :roll:

What. And just because you know somebody who is living a lie, playing his "wife" and is so far in the closet he's seeing Narnia, that doesn't make homosexuality a "choice" or something you can get rid of, lol. I never said all Muslims are terrorists. Pretty f*cking far from what I've always said. That's a cheap shot against me, and you know it.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

okay looks like this discussion is of no value... i'm going to bounce.

(inb4 kingkong exit)

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 MrPraline
lol, Legendarycr3tin is a pretty good joke character actually.
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#207 Mike-uk
Member since 2008 • 2088 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

It's like 4:00

kingkong0124

Im sure you'll think of something

I've been fixing to leave anyways, really. I've spent too much time on this sh*t today. Mike, I apologize for being a d*ck. Just don't f*ck with me, ok?

Or what? What are you going to do? Hunt me down and fight me to death? Listen kk, once I pull my c*ck out of your mothers ass we can sit down and talk this out like men. OK buddy?
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

It's okay to be racist against terrorists, IMO. Eye for eye - it's in the Bible.

drummerboy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 drummerboy91
Member since 2003 • 545 Posts
The Middle East is an uncivilized hell hole and unfortunately Israel is sitting in the middle of it. I can't see how any common being could look at the Islamic extremists over there and simply brush it off. These people raided our Embassies over a C rate film that probably not a single person in the U.S. has seen before the attacks. Over a flippin' movie. I don't see the Jews fatally attacking anyone who opposes their religion.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 GazaAli
kingkong is no more.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#211 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]Im sure you'll think of somethingMike-uk

I've been fixing to leave anyways, really. I've spent too much time on this sh*t today. Mike, I apologize for being a d*ck. Just don't f*ck with me, ok?

Or what? What are you going to do? Hunt me down and fight me to death? Listen kk, once I pull my c*ck out of your mothers ass we can sit down and talk this out like men. OK buddy?

I'm going to side with KK now just because of this abhorrently stupid comment.

Why do people make me make such sh!tty choices :(

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 l4dak47
[QUOTE="drummerboy91"]The Middle East is an uncivilized hell hole and unfortunately Israel is sitting in the middle of it. I can't see how any common being could look at the Islamic extremists over there and simply brush it off. These people raided our Embassies over a C rate film that probably not a single person in the U.S. has seen before the attacks. Over a flippin' movie. I don't see the Jews fatally attacking anyone who opposes their religion.

It has basically been determined that the movie was used as a scapegoat.
drummerboy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 drummerboy91
Member since 2003 • 545 Posts
The Middle East is an uncivilized hell hole and unfortunately Israel is sitting in the middle of it. I can't see how any common being could look at the Islamic extremists over there and simply brush it off. These people raided our Embassies over a C rate film that probably not a single person in the U.S. has seen before the attacks. Over a flippin' movie. I don't see the Jews fatally attacking anyone who opposes their religion.
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Legendarycr8ter
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] LOL No he won't. Maybe you should live in reality instead of whatever Namco/Campcom world you have in your signature.

Just like how racists are no longer racists! THOSE MUST NOT EXIST! Or how about the fact I know one that happens to be married with a women now with kids? Lord, some people. Next on Mr.Praline show: All muslims are terrorists. If you deny you don't live in reality :roll:

What. And just because you know somebody who is living a lie, playing his "wife" and is so far in the closet he's seeing Narnia, that doesn't make homosexuality a "choice" or something you can get rid of, lol. I never said all Muslims are terrorists. Pretty f*cking far from what I've always said. That's a cheap shot against me, and you know it.

Homosexuality can be a choice, the fact you're denying this is pure stupidity, i have seen it myself. But like I said apparently all Muslims are terrorists. It's not a choice, since they are all born in the same areas people consider a threat :roll: Unless you can somehow explain in one post how homosexuality CAN BE a choice (I never said it always is) which you can't then maybe what you say will make sense because it does not.
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Mike-uk

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Ilovegames1992

I'm going to side with KK now just because of this abhorrently stupid comment.

Why do people make me make such sh!tty choices :(

Ok fair enough, I let his annoying ways erk me. My insult just then was not needed. But when someone on the internet who doesn't know you makes the claim your life is ruined, its sort of annoying.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 MrPraline
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Unless you can somehow explain in one post how homosexuality CAN BE a choice (I never said it always is) which you can't then maybe what you say will make sense because it does not.

I can't explain it, because it's not a choice.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Just like how racists are no longer racists! THOSE MUST NOT EXIST! Or how about the fact I know one that happens to be married with a women now with kids? Lord, some people. Next on Mr.Praline show: All muslims are terrorists. If you deny you don't live in reality :roll:

Homosexuality can be a choice, the fact you're denying this is pure stupidity, i have seen it myself. But like I said apparently all Muslims are terrorists. It's not a choice, since they are all born in the same areas people consider a threat :roll: Unless you can somehow explain in one post how homosexuality CAN BE a choice (I never said it always is) which you can't then maybe what you say will make sense because it does not.

Sexuality is not a choice, dude. Repressing your own sexuality can be a choice, but why should they have to do that. To satisfy some bigots? Fvck that.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Ilovegames1992

You can't choose who you are attracted to.

You fuking cretin.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MrPraline

You can't choose who you are attracted to.

You fuking cretin.

Ilovegames1992
Legendarycr3tin
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] What. And just because you know somebody who is living a lie, playing his "wife" and is so far in the closet he's seeing Narnia, that doesn't make homosexuality a "choice" or something you can get rid of, lol. I never said all Muslims are terrorists. Pretty f*cking far from what I've always said. That's a cheap shot against me, and you know it. l4dak47

Sexuality is not a choice, dude. Repressing your own sexuality can be a choice, but why should they have to do that. To satisfy some bigots? Fvck that.

I guess you could choose to condition yourself to not like men.

white_wolf922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 white_wolf922
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

It's okay to be racist against terrorists, IMO. Eye for eye - it's in the Bible.

coolbeans90

So I take it you are an Orthodox Jew, correct, because Jesus broke with that commandment and replaced it with the command to turn the other cheek.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
I was going to read this thread...but after starting in the middle where I had left off...it really sucks. OT :(
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Legendarycr8ter
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] What. And just because you know somebody who is living a lie, playing his "wife" and is so far in the closet he's seeing Narnia, that doesn't make homosexuality a "choice" or something you can get rid of, lol. I never said all Muslims are terrorists. Pretty f*cking far from what I've always said. That's a cheap shot against me, and you know it.

If you put a regular child out of a "regular" envioronment, and put him in a community of gays, you do not think that COULD contribute to his mind to gain attraction to men? Especially if he found some of these men he never seen before more attractive? I never said the sexuality is a choice, I said it CAN BE, and IT CAN. Stop acting like sexuality preferences can't be caused by some event or factor.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Homosexuality can be a choice, the fact you're denying this is pure stupidity, i have seen it myself. But like I said apparently all Muslims are terrorists. It's not a choice, since they are all born in the same areas people consider a threat :roll: Unless you can somehow explain in one post how homosexuality CAN BE a choice (I never said it always is) which you can't then maybe what you say will make sense because it does not.Legendarycr8ter

If you put a regular child out of a "regular" envioronment, and put him in a community of gays, you do not think that COULD contribute to his mind to gain attraction to men? Especially if he found some of these men he never seen before more attractive? I never said the sexuality is a choice, I said it CAN BE, and IT CAN. Stop acting like sexuality preferences can't be caused by some event or factor.

How is that a choice..?

Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Mike-uk

[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Sexuality is not a choice, dude. Repressing your own sexuality can be a choice, but why should they have to do that. To satisfy some bigots? Fvck that. Ilovegames1992

How is that a choice..?

Seems more like punishment.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 MrPraline
If he's already finding these men "more attractive" then girls or whatever, maybe the protagonist of your lovely story is already born homosexual?
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Homosexuality can be a choice, the fact you're denying this is pure stupidity, i have seen it myself. But like I said apparently all Muslims are terrorists. It's not a choice, since they are all born in the same areas people consider a threat :roll: Unless you can somehow explain in one post how homosexuality CAN BE a choice (I never said it always is) which you can't then maybe what you say will make sense because it does not.

No. I say this because, uh, guess what, homosexuals have always been in a heterosexual environmental and yet they're still gay Please stop being fvcking stupid and use logic correctly.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 MrPraline
If he's already finding these men "more attractive" then girls or whatever, maybe the protagonist of your lovely story is already born homosexual?MrPraline
oh my god what have I done than
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Mike-uk
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]If he's already finding these men "more attractive" then girls or whatever, maybe the protagonist of your lovely story is already born homosexual?MrPraline

That error created a black hole which is now going to consume the whole world, thanks Praline. You just killed us all...
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Legendarycr8ter
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Sexuality is not a choice, dude. Repressing your own sexuality can be a choice, but why should they have to do that. To satisfy some bigots? Fvck that.

No. I say this because, uh, guess what, homosexuals have always been in a heterosexual environmental and yet they're still gay Please stop being fvcking stupid and use logic correctly.

You aren't using logic since now you're assuming ALL gays are in a Heterosexual environment. Especially since there are times when kids can grow up in a homosexual environment. Another example: Clay Barnes does not find men attractive and finds gay people yucky. He ends up finding a guy he find attractive all of a sudden, thus he changes and chooses to be gay to be with the said person. Sounds like a choice to me. Another example: Tim Allen hates guys, but then suddenly finds attraction to a tran, which he decided are what he is attracted to, even though technically, the trans(he is attracted to) are guys, so thus, he is gay and has chosen to be gay due to that factor. Please stop acting like sexuality is not a choice ONLY, it CAN BE and things can factor into it and can change you preferences.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 GazaAli
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]If he's already finding these men "more attractive" then girls or whatever, maybe the protagonist of your lovely story is already born homosexual?Mike-uk

That error created a black hole which is now going to consume the whole world, thanks Praline. You just killed us all...

Mike I need whores.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] If you put a regular child out of a "regular" envioronment, and put him in a community of gays, you do not think that COULD contribute to his mind to gain attraction to men? Especially if he found some of these men he never seen before more attractive? I never said the sexuality is a choice, I said it CAN BE, and IT CAN. Stop acting like sexuality preferences can't be caused by some event or factor.

You aren't using logic since now you're assuming ALL gays are in a Heterosexual environment. Especially since there are times when kids can grow up in a homosexual environment. Another example: Clay Barnes does not find men attractive and finds gay people yucky. He ends up finding a guy he find attractive all of a sudden, thus he changes and chooses to be gay to be with the said person. Sounds like a choice to me. Another example: Tim Allen hates guys, but then suddenly finds attraction to a tran, which he decided are what he is attracted to, even though technically, the trans(he is attracted to) are guys, so thus, he is gay and has chosen to be gay due to that factor. Please stop acting like sexuality is not a choice ONLY, it CAN BE and things can factor into it and can change you preferences.

Most gays grow up in a heterosexual environment, you stupid fvck. Especially back then, where if you were found to be gay you were arrested, banished, or worse. Also, your examples are sh*t. I used to find girls yucky when i was younger and now I want to fvck the sh*t out of them. I guess that means I chose to be straight!
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Mike-uk
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Mike-uk"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] oh my god what have I done than

Mike I need whores.

Done.
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Legendarycr8ter
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] No. I say this because, uh, guess what, homosexuals have always been in a heterosexual environmental and yet they're still gay Please stop being fvcking stupid and use logic correctly.

Most gays grow up in a heterosexual environment, you stupid fvck. Especially back then, where if you were found to be gay you were arrested, banished, or worse. Also, your examples are sh*t. I used to find girls yucky when i was younger and now I want to fvck the sh*t out of them. I guess that means I chose to be straight!

Yet you could have continued to find girls yucky and went gay but you did not, so did you preferences not change what you thought after awhile? I mean you're only hurting your own argument. Preferences can be choices and can be manipulated by numerous factors.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] You aren't using logic since now you're assuming ALL gays are in a Heterosexual environment. Especially since there are times when kids can grow up in a homosexual environment. Another example: Clay Barnes does not find men attractive and finds gay people yucky. He ends up finding a guy he find attractive all of a sudden, thus he changes and chooses to be gay to be with the said person. Sounds like a choice to me. Another example: Tim Allen hates guys, but then suddenly finds attraction to a tran, which he decided are what he is attracted to, even though technically, the trans(he is attracted to) are guys, so thus, he is gay and has chosen to be gay due to that factor. Please stop acting like sexuality is not a choice ONLY, it CAN BE and things can factor into it and can change you preferences.

Yet you could have continued to find girls yucky and went gay but you did not, so did you preferences not change what you thought after awhile? I mean you're only hurting your own argument. Preferences can be choices and can be manipulated by numerous factors.

It's called hormones and genetics. Don't exactly have a choice with either one.
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Legendarycr8ter
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Most gays grow up in a heterosexual environment, you stupid fvck. Especially back then, where if you were found to be gay you were arrested, banished, or worse. Also, your examples are sh*t. I used to find girls yucky when i was younger and now I want to fvck the sh*t out of them. I guess that means I chose to be straight!

It's called hormones and genetics. Don't exactly have a choice with either one.

So you're saying you could not have chosen to continue to like boys? You could have easily tried ignoring you girl preference and kept going with boys, and later on it COULD have became your default preference again. You're not born either gay or straight so saying that it's not a choice is as dumb as saying if we make 5 rings and go around screaming naked in the street Captain Planet will appear. Yes you are that dumb.