The Real Reason Muslims blame the U.S. & Israel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Bullsh*t. l4dak47

Which ones do you call bullsh*t dude?

I'm constantly said Israel is better than Islamic countries because it values human rights (LGBT goes under this) and I've defended Islam as recently as today...

You being fine with gays and transpeople.

ok i addressed that....

#152 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

kingkong hates gays, transpeople, muslims, and illegal immigrants

Legendarycr8ter
Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.

Why would anyone actively seek something that only serves to suppress themselves?
#153 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Why is it ok to generalise one grou0 (Islam) but not another group (immigrants)?

#154 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

kingkong HATES gays? But he is one...

#155 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

l4dak47

Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.

Why would anyone actively seek something that only serves to suppress themselves?

you'll learn when you get older, hopefully. A lot of my dad's friends were just like you back in the day - rebellious and angry at society. Let's hope you'll find Jesus later on in your life.

#156 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Which ones do you call bullsh*t dude?

I'm constantly said Israel is better than Islamic countries because it values human rights (LGBT goes under this) and I've defended Islam as recently as today...

kingkong0124

You being fine with gays and transpeople.

ok i addressed that....

How so? All you did was make a claim.
#157 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -
You being fine with gays and transpeople. Mike-uk

ok i addressed that....

How so? All you did was make a claim.

I've defended Israel for having LGBT rights dude...if I hated LGBTs I would be scolding Israel for this......
#158 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

Legendarycr8ter

Get the fvck out.

#159 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Why is it ok to generalise one grou0 (Islam) but not another group (immigrants)?

Ilovegames1992
they're not generalizing...but this is the common behavior among them in the Middle East, like it or not.
#160 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

Aljosa23

Get the fvck out.

Like he's gonna leave dude.
#161 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.kingkong0124

you'll learn when you get older, hopefully. A lot of my dad's friends were just like you back in the day - rebellious and angry at society. Let's hope you'll find Jesus later on in your life.

lmao at this clown. Who's living in a dream world now?

#162 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Mike-uk

You're a f*cking idiot with a sad *ss life. You're life is f*cking ruined. You can't even talk to 1 f*cking girl. Don't talk to me, f*****.

#163 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Mike-uk

You're a f*cking idiot with a sad *ss life. You're life is f*cking ruined. You can't even talk to 1 f*cking girl. Don't talk to me, f*****.

#164 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"]

kingkong0124

Struck a nerve did I?
#165 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Mike-uk

Maybe if you were better than me. But you're not. You're living a sad life, bro. Best part is, you admit it.

#166 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"]

kingkong0124

134008966619-somad.jpg

#167 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Aljosa23

An idiot who ruined his life insulted me. Wow, looks like I'd be really angry getting an insult from someone of his stature!!

#168 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"]

Aljosa23

134008966619-somad.jpg

kingkong gets insecure and angry when you accuse him of being a homosexual. Hopefully one day he will come out of the closet and embrace his true self.
#169 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Mike-uk

I don't need to insult you. You've already done it yourself. You live a very sad life. Let's hope you can - somehow - get it back on track. I'll keep you in my prayers.

#170 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

kingkong0124

An idiot who ruined his life insulted me. Wow, looks like I'd be really angry getting an insult from someone of his stature!!

Yeah you sound irate as fvck from that post bro, geez.

#171 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

How did Mike ruin his life KK

Fill me in on the gossip.

#172 Posted by Legendarycr8ter (310 posts) -

Aljosa23

Get the fvck out.

So if you know a guy who hates gays but has no violent intentions on them there's something wrong with that? i noticed you're and intolerable idiot.
#173 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"]kingkong0124

Maybe if you were better than me. But you're not. You're living a sad life, bro. Best part is, you admit it.

Actually my homosexual friend I admitted to nothing, and speaking of admissions when will you proclaim your homosexuality. Its 2012 now dude, people will accept you. Do not be afraid.
#174 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Ilovegames1992

I don't know his life story, but it's a pretty well known fact around here that this guy's a failure.

#175 Posted by GazaAli (22525 posts) -

I agree with most of what you're saying.

kingkong0124
I came to this topic and after reading the OP, I thought to myself his manner of speaking is so deja vu and bam its KK.
#176 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

kingkong0124

I don't know his life story, but it's a pretty well known fact around here that this guy's a failure.

How so?

#177 Posted by Legendarycr8ter (310 posts) -

l4dak47

Why would you think people minds are set on one path and their minds can't change? That's the problem with the ME atm. For some reason judging from your post, you believe that no one could seek change later on in life. How the heck is that even a question> A gay person might find christianity or something else that changes his preferences. Yikes.
#178 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

kingkong0124

So you don't know my life story, yet you made the claim my life is ruined. Huh.
#179 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Mike-uk

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#180 Posted by GazaAli (22525 posts) -
and shadowmosess.
#181 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

So if you know a guy who hates gays but has no violent intentions on them there's something wrong with that? i noticed you're and intolerable idiot.Legendarycr8ter
Is this a serious question? Of course there's something wrong with that. You must be a kid or incredibly naive because discrimination can be shown in so many different ways than just violence. That person should also be ridiculed for being a hateful bigot.

Also, I'm definitely tolerant. There's just no such thing as being tolerant towards intolerance. :)

#182 Posted by BossPerson (9443 posts) -

And I sense dinner time is coming soon for KK.

#183 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

How so?

he messes around with prostitutes (LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), he's contemplated suicide many times before, and he has no life direction iirc. Oh, and he can't talk to girls whatsoever.

#184 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

BossPerson

Well it's Sunday so he's probably going to barbeque or head to church

#185 Posted by MrPraline (21308 posts) -
A gay person might find christianity or something else that changes his preferences. Yikes.Legendarycr8ter
LOL No he won't. Maybe you should live in reality instead of whatever Namco/Campcom world you have in your signature.
#186 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"]So if you know a guy who hates gays but has no violent intentions on them there's something wrong with that? i noticed you're and intolerable idiot.Aljosa23

Is this a serious question? Of course there's something wrong with that. You must be a kid or incredibly naive because discrimination can be shown in so many different ways than just violence. That person should also be ridiculed for being a hateful bigot.

Also, I'm definitely tolerant. There's just no such thing as being tolerant towards intolerance. :)

This reminds me of when i agree with my grandfathers racist/dated remarks out of politeness.

#187 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

BossPerson

It's like 4:00

#188 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

How so?

he messes around with prostitutes (LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), he's contemplated suicide many times before, and he has no life direction iirc. Oh, and he can't talk to girls whatsoever.

I don't have any life direction, have contemplated suicide myself a few times and i can't really talk to girls due to my virginal retardation.

Am i a failure?

#189 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"] Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.kingkong0124

Not really angry or rebellious. Also, jesus is dead(if he even existed) so how can I find him?
#190 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

How so?

Ilovegames1992

I don't have any life direction, have contemplated suicide myself a few times and i can't really talk to girls due to my virginal retardation.

Am i a failure?

To an extent. You're not as bad as him though.

#191 Posted by BossPerson (9443 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

kingkong0124

Im sure you'll think of something

And Florida? I think you might be too stupid to live in the North East, but I wouldnt put anything past your country.

#192 Posted by Legendarycr8ter (310 posts) -
[QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"]A gay person might find christianity or something else that changes his preferences. Yikes.MrPraline
LOL No he won't. Maybe you should live in reality instead of whatever Namco/Campcom world you have in your signature.

Just like how racists are no longer racists! THOSE MUST NOT EXIST! Or how about the fact I know one that happens to be married with a women now with kids? Lord, some people. Next on Mr.Praline show: All muslims are terrorists. If you deny you don't live in reality :roll:
#193 Posted by GazaAli (22525 posts) -

BossPerson
:lol: its always funny hearing KK's mom calling for dinner.
#194 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

How so?

I'm studying at college and I do talk to girls. Yes I have contemplated suicide and yes I have been with prostitutes before. My life is fine dude, not ruined. Have a good day sir.

#195 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Legendarycr8ter"]A gay person might find christianity or something else that changes his preferences. Yikes.Legendarycr8ter

Just like how racists are no longer racists! THOSE MUST NOT EXIST! Or how about the fact I know one that happens to be married with a women now with kids? Lord, some people. Next on Mr.Praline show: All muslims are terrorists. If you deny you don't live in reality :roll:

LOL this post wtf

#196 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]

BossPerson

I've been fixing to leave anyways, really. I've spent too much time on this sh*t today. Mike, I apologize for being a d*ck. Just don't f*ck with me, ok?

#197 Posted by BossPerson (9443 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

I've been fixing to leave anyways, really. I've spent too much time on this sh*t today. Mike, I apologize for being a d*ck. Just don't f*ck with me, ok?

....sure you were.
#198 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

Am i a failure?

To an extent. You're not as bad as him though.

:(

I wonder if i went to church once a week, if i would still be a failure to you...