The Real Reason Muslims blame the U.S. & Israel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel DroidPhysX
AS long as there are people like shadowmoses and kk that loves to bend over for Israel, it will never stop.
#102 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel l4dak47
AS long as there are people like shadowmoses and kk that loves to bend over for Israel, it will never stop.

Smh @ the imagery you're using. Really reflects your f*cked up, drugged up mind.

#103 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel kingkong0124

Smh @ the imagery you're using. Really reflects your f*cked up, drugged up mind.

Not his fault you like bending over for them.
#104 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]he wasnt rounding up gays and handing them over to religious militias. kingkong0124
that's their fault dude...stop blaming America.

So America can topple a government, destroy a country, leave and then you blame the population for dealing with the mess in a bad way? Seems legit.
#105 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]he wasnt rounding up gays and handing them over to religious militias. BossPerson
that's their fault dude...stop blaming America.

So America can topple a government, destroy a country, leave and then you blame the population for dealing with the mess in a bad way? Seems legit.

America doesn't topple a country and leave it. Look at Libya dude...look at what they're idiotic population is doing.

#106 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]Wonder when the U.S. is going to stop taking it up the ass from Israel kingkong0124

Far better than your brainwashed brain.
#107 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] AS long as there are people like shadowmoses and kk that loves to bend over for Israel, it will never stop. Ace6301

Not his fault you like bending over for them.

hahahaha

you're funny.

#108 Posted by champion837 (1385 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] that's their fault dude...stop blaming America. kingkong0124

America doesn't topple a country and leave it. Look at Libya dude...look at what they're idiotic population is doing.

Hint, Iraq.
#109 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] that's their fault dude...stop blaming America. kingkong0124

*their.
#110 Posted by Socijalisticka (1555 posts) -

Quality discussion we have going here.

#111 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -
champion837
the U.S. did not "topple it and leave it"
#112 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]So America can topple a government, destroy a country, leave and then you blame the population for dealing with the mess in a bad way? Seems legit. l4dak47

*their.

I du'nt give to shats.

#113 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -

What is the idiotic population doing? Secondly, America didn't topple the regime, they gave the rebels assistance to do it, which is how it should be done. Lol I cant believe you think Libya is a failure and Iraq is a success. You are a dumbass of the highest order.
#114 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
[QUOTE="champion837"]kingkong0124
the U.S. did not "topple it and leave it"

No, they only installed an even weaker/worse government. Mission Accomplished!
#115 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

BossPerson

They're implementing a Sharia-run pseudo democracy dude...you're blind. The people of Iraq will be thanking us 20-25 years down the line. Also, you're ignoring the fact that Iraq is now an ally of the U.S., something that is very valuable asset to any country..

#116 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]kingkong0124

They're implementing a Sharia-run pseudo democracy dude...you're blind. The people of Iraq will be thanking us 20-25 years down the line. Also, you're ignoring the fact that Iraq is now an ally of the U.S., something that is very valuable asset to any country..

You do realize Iraq and Saddam used to be an ally of the U.S?
#117 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]l4dak47

Yes?

#118 Posted by Legendarycr8ter (354 posts) -

Those 5 people that are our allies in Iraq :roll:
#119 Posted by champion837 (1385 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] the U.S. did not "topple it and leave it"

The point is that we did a very awful thing there.
#120 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] the U.S. did not "topple it and leave it"champion837
The point is that we did a very awful thing there.

No, we didn't.

#121 Posted by Aljosa23 (26410 posts) -

Great thread/10

#122 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

Yes?

What makes you think that they will continue to be our ally, then? The U.S. has a nasty habit of removing dictators that they themselves installed and supported in the past.
#123 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -

Right...and Libya is an enemy of America. And would a supposed ally of America say "We have forgotten all the pains of the past as we are now enjoying good and growing relations between the two friendly countries . We have come to push the relations to their highest level" http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-07/news/29748248_1_iraq-baghdad-arab-allies And if Iraq is run properly in 25 years, it will be in spite of America and not because of it.
#124 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] You do realize Iraq and Saddam used to be an ally of the U.S? l4dak47

Yes?

What makes you think that they will continue to be our ally, then? The U.S. has a nasty habit of removing dictators that they themselves installed and supported in the past.

then that's their fault, not ours. too bad for them.

#125 Posted by white_wolf922 (257 posts) -

I'm sure he thinks the US had the best interests of the people of Latin America during the cold war as well.....

And overthrowing Mossadgh had some moral reasons behind it as well...

helping Saddam too....and Mubarak.....and Suharto.......and the Saudi Kings.....

BossPerson
Oh and don't forget overthrowing a democratically elected leader in Chile and replacing him with brutal dictator.
#126 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

Yes?

kingkong0124

then that's their fault, not ours. too bad for them.

You are probably one of the most ignorant and selfish person I have ever seen here. smh at you calling yourself a christian.
#127 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="BossPerson"]BossPerson

Right...and Libya is an enemy of America. And would a supposed ally of America say "We have forgotten all the pains of the past as we are now enjoying good and growing relations between the two friendly countries . We have come to push the relations to their highest level" http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-07/news/29748248_1_iraq-baghdad-arab-allies And if Iraq is run properly in 25 years, it will be in spite of America and not because of it.

he's referring to Saddam's unfair treatment of his people...He's seems much happier after we helped his country.

Also, I find it hilarious how you think Iraq will do better without America...keep on living in your dream world.

#128 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

To be fair the western governments have killed quite a few people over there.

They have a point.

But anyway AMERICA and the WEST!!!!! FOOK YEAH!!

#129 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

he's referring to Saddam's unfair treatment of his people...He's seems much happier after we helped his country.

Also, I find it hilarious how you think Iraq will do better without America...keep on living in your dream world.

So far Iraq hasn't done better despite our years of involvement there. And I'm not just talking about the Iraq war.
#130 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

l4dak47

We help them and then they blame it on us because they can't manage it dude.

and God will judge me on my Christianness, not you. I'm a very loving and caring person, I don't know why the f*ck you think i'm like Stalin.

#131 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]kingkong0124

and God will judge me on my Christianness, not you. I'm a very loving and caring person, I don't know why the f*ck you think i'm like Stalin.

As are a lot of Islamic Muslimers i'm sure.

#132 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

[/QUOTE very loving raciest bigot first.
#133 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

No, he's referring to Iran-Iraq relations. I'm done with you, its like talking to a retarded wall. a regular brick wall has more intelligence than you.
#134 Posted by m25105 (3135 posts) -

Yes, a loving person is a person who thinks bombing other countries and installing terror regimes on its people, purely cause of the fact that they won't hand over their riches to them.
#135 Posted by Aljosa23 (26410 posts) -

kingkong hates gays, transpeople, muslims, and illegal immigrants

#136 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

So far Iraq hasn't done better despite our years of involvement there. And I'm not just talking about the Iraq war. l4dak47

they'll get better...democracy is better than what Saddam gave them..though I have my doubts, Arabs tend to f*ck sh*t up themselves and put the blame on America/Israel/the West.

#137 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

So far Iraq hasn't done better despite our years of involvement there. And I'm not just talking about the Iraq war. kingkong0124

they'll get better...democracy is better than what Saddam gave them..though I have my doubts, Arabs tend to f*ck sh*t up themselves and put the blame on America/Israel/the West.

....yet democracy in Libya is worse than Ghadaffi? Or in Egypt? Oh lord, you have problems
#138 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Aljosa23

It must be hard towing the Christian party line all the time.

#139 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

kingkong hates gay transpeople, muslims, and illegal immigrants

Aljosa23

Keep on living in your dream world. I'm fine with gays and transpeople, I've defended Islam countless times on this forum from atheist dogs, and illegal immigration I'm right now against as it's unfair to other immigrants.

#140 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

So far Iraq hasn't done better despite our years of involvement there. And I'm not just talking about the Iraq war. BossPerson

....yet democracy in Libya is worse than Ghadaffi? Or in Egypt? Oh lord, you have problems

hes a Kentucky trailer trash white boy that follows preacher tv. i don't expect much from lost souls.
#141 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

Except you didn't. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? Also, I never claimed you were like Stalin, but goddamn, you are one of the reason why I despise organized religion. We get idiots like you who think they're morally superior.
#142 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]

So far Iraq hasn't done better despite our years of involvement there. And I'm not just talking about the Iraq war. BossPerson

I never said it's worse....both are f*cked up dude. But this is what happens when they have a democracy..they f*ck it up themselves and then blame it on us. That's the whole point...

#143 Posted by BossPerson (9178 posts) -

Neo-cons can burn in hell

603057.gif

#144 Posted by Aljosa23 (26410 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

kingkong0124

Keep on living in your dream world. I'm fine with gays

stopped reading there

#145 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

Aljosa23

Keep on living in your dream world. I'm fine with gays

stopped reading there

Okay.

#146 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

kingkong0124

Keep on living in your dream world. I'm fine with gays and transpeople, I've defended Islam countless times on this forum from atheist dogs, and illegal immigration I'm right now against as it's unfair to other immigrants.

Bullsh*t.
#147 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

l4dak47

Bullsh*t.

Which ones do you call bullsh*t dude?

I'm constantly said Israel is better than Islamic countries because it values human rights (LGBT goes under this) and I've defended Islam as recently as today...

#148 Posted by Legendarycr8ter (354 posts) -

Aljosa23
Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.
#149 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

kingkong0124

Bullsh*t.

Which ones do you call bullsh*t dude?

I'm constantly said Israel is better than Islamic countries because it values human rights (LGBT goes under this) and I've defended Islam as recently as today...

You being fine with gays and transpeople.
#150 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

Legendarycr8ter
Nothing wrong with hating the first two. All though killing them is a bit much, they could change and find religionn later on in life.

It depends what you mean by hate. If you think that what they're doing is morally wrong, then that's fine. But according to these people it's considered hateful (Rofl).