The Real Reason Muslims blame the U.S. & Israel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#1 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Anytime something happens the west is blamed. Always. Its either israel or the usa. If they didn't have israel or usa to blame these people would have to look to themselves to understand how fundamentally wrong their society is. This is the conundrum because their religion forbids questioning their way of life. Anyone who does and you get shoulder to shoulder dudes on the street clutching wreckage burning flags and acting like a buncha savages.

Therefore they need someone else to blame because if they didn't they'd have to question themselves and as a result would be forced to committ suicide because they're not allowed to :P

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Blurgh äääääääääääää åååååååååöööööö
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts
...? You're now the most ignorant person on OT :) have a nice day.
Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts
...? You're now the most ignorant person on OT :) have a nice day.mayceV
Made me laugh :p
Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Mike-uk
Member since 2008 • 2088 Posts

gtfo.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts

Anytime something happens the west is blamed. Always. Its either israel or the usa. If they didn't have israel or usa to blame these people would have to look to themselves to understand how fundamentally wrong their society is. This is the conundrum because their religion forbids questioning their way of life. Anyone who does and you get shoulder to shoulder dudes on the street clutching wreckage burning flags and acting like a buncha savages.

Therefore they need someone else to blame because if they didn't they'd have to question themselves and as a result would be forced to committ suicide because they're not allowed to :P

Skarwolf
Be careful, you might offend someone and incite more riots.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

Skarwolf
Moron.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
It's a good thing you didn't put that in an animated YouTube film, Skar.
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

The Middle East today is the result of the entire region being turned into a battlefield of the Cold War. The U.S. and the Soviets pretty much caused the Islamic radicalization of the region with their callous attempts at manipulating it for their own gain, and the U.S. is still fvcking up the region today with sh!t like the Iraq War. Islamic culture is not a nice thing even in countries that are more prosperous and stable than the Middle East, but a great deal of the Middle East's resentment of the West is perfectly justified.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Skarwolf

wat

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
It's a good thing you didn't put that in an animated YouTube film, Skar.MrPraline
I was just reading about this dutch filmmaker that was shot 12 times and killed after making a film that questioned islam. This happened in Holland and the killer then attempted to behead him. Seriously, wtf? Imagine being targetted for death because you call god the magic spaghetti monster. Dudes just need to chill the fck out. Why do they get so crazy about some random person's film? People say insulting crap all the time. Got to learn better coping mechanisms.
Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

lol

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts

The Middle East today is the result of the entire region being turned into a battlefield of the Cold War. The U.S. and the Soviets pretty much caused the Islamic radicalization of the region with their callous attempts at manipulating it for their own gain, and the U.S. is still fvcking up the region today with sh!t like the Iraq War. Islamic culture is not a nice thing even in countries that are more prosperous and stable than the Middle East, but a great deal of the Middle East's resentment of the West is perfectly justified.

Barbariser
The Soviets invaded Afghanistan for many reasons, one of them was Islamic extremism. The U.S. made the mistake of giving a crap load of weapons to Afghan Mujahideens, not realizing they were going to be a future enemy. Blaming their intolerance for western culture on other people certainly is foolish.
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

kind of stupid OP is kind of stupid

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
I don't get it....?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]It's a good thing you didn't put that in an animated YouTube film, Skar.sonicare
I was just reading about this dutch filmmaker that was shot 12 times and killed after making a film that questioned islam. This happened in Holland and the killer then attempted to behead him. Seriously, wtf? Imagine being targetted for death because you call god the magic spaghetti monster. Dudes just need to chill the fck out. Why do they get so crazy about some random person's film? People say insulting crap all the time. Got to learn better coping mechanisms.

Yeah, Theo van Gogh. Black day in our history. :( Film in question was Submission, written by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who I think is somewhat known in the USA, too. She moved there a few years ago and has been on several programs.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Partly because the US (and other western allies) supported dictators who oppressed millions of Muslims for many years. Now we expect them to embrace us just because we got rid of those same dictators?

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#25 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts
 Besides, why did you feel the need to post this? You just made yourself look stupid.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
OP confirmed for f*****
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
The U.S. made the mistake of giving a crap load of weapons to Afghan Mujahideens, not realizing they were going to be a future enemy.cslayer211
I'm tired of people saying that.... We sure did supply them with half century old Lee Enfields and kolesnikov's alright. Totally supplied by us. After the countless video's and documentaries there are no weapons being produced or sold on the border at all.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

I dont get the whole "wow this guy is stupid," nothing he said is really stupid.. Then again those people are probably the stupid ones in reality. Everyone knows that they are just blaming their problems on others, you dont blame other people for some that you did that you have control over. The way they are acting now, is a sure way of holding back progress for their countries, be freakin honest. The US cant make them that way.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#29 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Agreed. However it is not just Islam that causes this hatred, I know an Arab person from my university and they are an atheist. But they still hate Jews and the US military. They hate Jews even if they arn't religious ones. Not all arabs do though mind you, I get along with some of them.

The ME needs to get with the times, it is living in a backwards barbaric state run by dictators and rich oil tyrants. Kuwait for example is one of the richest places in the world, this is because they make huge sums of money off of the oil trade.

The US and other western nations put these tyrants in charge, we also trained many of the terrorist groups back in the 80's to fight the Soviet Union. We share some of the blame.

This is why Israel is so important. They are the only democracy in that region, the only nation that values human rights an equality. It has it's problems sure, but it only does the things it has to in self defense.

Israel is a blessing to the Middle East and a Gift from God to the World. I hope Israel kicks Iran's ass.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

I agree with most of what you're saying.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]It's a good thing you didn't put that in an animated YouTube film, Skar.sonicare

I have seen the film. It's on Youtube actually. It is terriblly low budget and the actors are so bad, the Muhammed character is portrayed as a crazy war tyrant who is also a sex predator and preys on a little girl (which btw did happen according to the Quran. I ask Muslims about this but they dismiss it or give me some BS answer like "girls grew up faster back then" ).

Regardless, the fact is do you believe in freedom of speech or not? There are things all the time that I see that I disagree with, like Bill Maher sometimes rustles my jimmies because he says things like "religious people have lower IQ's" which is absolutely wrong. I don't watch him but every now and then I do come across him. I don't hate him, I think he has a good sense of humor, but his attitude is very snobby and he comes across as closed minded.

But I don't want to kill him, I will stand up for his right to say what he wants. If Muslims truly want to live in a free world with democracy they will have to learn to do the same thing. People are going to say or make things that you disagree with. You just have to get over it and let it be. You can make you claim as to why they are wrong with your own freedom of speech.

But killing people over it just seems childish. Super hyper sensitive.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

*sigh* brb next month lol

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowMoses900

kingkong0124

You, him, and me are probably the only 3 people in this thread who will agree. Everyone else is just bashing TC and calling him a bigot when he isn't one at all. Off Topic is so full of politicaly correct morons that they are hyper sensitive, all TC is doing is sayng the truth. He wasn't insulting Muslims or Arabs, he was just pointing out the real reason why they hate the US and Israel.

Israel and the US are the only two targest that they agree on, wihtouth them they would just go back to fighting each other. And Political Correctness is Censorship.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

kingkong0124
You're also ignorant with much of the ME's history.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kingkong0124

ShadowMoses900

There's a few other people (hopefully) on OT, so don't worry, and yeah, I agree. And political correctness being censorship is a great point. It removes you from the truth of the matter.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

l4dak47

Tell me about the ME's history, historian.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#40 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

kind of stupid OP is kind of stupid

BossPerson

Well I apologize to the more cultured readers who understand sarcasm apparently thats another subject Muslims cannot comprehend along with irony.

Next time I post something I'll make sure to dumb it down enough so its easier for the savages to understand.

Durka durka durkaaaa

champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts

Anytime something happens the west is blamed. Skarwolf

Just because someone brings up the problems in the west doesn't mean that they are blaming the west for every friggin thing. It's funny how that is the argument used quite frequently for people who want to ignore the issues that are being discussed.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

Would take me pages to tell you all of it, but uh..... despite what you think, it's not as simple as "durr hurr they hate u.s/israel because of jealously. hurr"
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#43 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Skarwolf
You've solved it
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] You're also ignorant with much of the ME's history. l4dak47

Would take me pages to tell you all of it, but uh..... despite what you think, it's not as simple as "durr hurr they hate u.s/israel because of jealously. hurr"

It's a pretty big reason, you have to admit that.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

OP confirmed for f*****DroidPhysX

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

kingkong0124

We DO have bacon, beer, unclothed b!tches and freedom.

They jelly.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 l4dak47

kingkong0124

I don't really consider it a reason since many of the radicals despise our way of life. why would they be jealous of something that they despise?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] You're also ignorant with much of the ME's history. l4dak47

They hate Israel because they are anti-semitic. And they hate the US in part because we put dictators there, but also because they are brainwashed to hate it. They think the US is the Great Devil of the World.

Many people on Off Topic seem to have a similar attitude unfortunately. They are just kids trying to be cool, they'll grow up eventually.

Mike-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 Mike-uk
Member since 2008 • 2088 Posts

ShadowMoses900

They hate Israel because they are anti-semitic. And they hate the US in part because we put dictators there, but also because they are brainwashed to hate it. They think the US is the Great Devil of the World.

Many people on Off Topic seem to have a similar attitude unfortunately. They are just kids trying to be cool, they'll grow up eventually.

You make it sound like the US Government is all sunshine and rainbows.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 l4dak47

ShadowMoses900

Parts bolded are pretty damn important and not something to just skip over. The U.S. is seen as the Great devil because they have done many things that we would consider evil in the Me. Also, ever consider the fact that the reason so many of them are brainwashed is because, in part, of the dictators we put in power?