The loss of Friends :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts

I haven't been posting here much because I've been going through depressing times lately. I've been losing friends, school's been alright, and just things haven't been good. I'm here to discuss what happened yesterday, where I feel like I lost another good friend due to my bad actions?

Anyways, it was Monday. I had planned all week for me and my friend Preston (whom we call P-Daddy, a gamer nickname) to hang out with a fine girl I'm chasing. This is how I met her. I was outside one time at school, and I was with Preston, and the girl walks by. I said who is that, he said her name. I said dang she is fine, he said yeah she is. So eventually I get her number, because I take what I want, I ball straight call. So, I invite her to one of our hangouts at a local park, with alot of nice places to eat. So me and my friend that morning wake up, hit the gym, and arrived. we met her, had a chill time, we all bought some new sunglasses and some snapbacks. It was alot of fun, no joke. Then, it's all ruined.

Me and Preston had already agreed we were gonna split lunch in half, so we take her to a nice Italian place we drove to, Olive Garden. We go in, my boy says "I'mma go to the b-room bro" so I said okay, so she sits down, and I sit next to her. A couple minutes later, he walks up, looking like a dick with his sunglasses still on, he holds his arms out like why? He says "Really bro?" He gets mad and says I'm trying to cop his girl. I'm like, what? He says "Alright bro, just take my girl like that" and walks out of the restuarant stomping and he opened the door forcefully and stormed out. The craziest part was he kicked his own car he drove us here in. He left, eventually leaving us to a great meal and she was really appaled by his mannerisms or wahtever. so finally, I take her home finding a ride. He hasn't texted me since.

Who claimed her? He nor I ever said we were going for her.. I'm worried I broke the bro code.

BTW, Kendall Jenner is hot.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

So how did he claim said woman when said woman is single and a person and not an object?

This guy sounds like a dick xD

Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
I find this whole story suspect
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TonyDanzaFan

So how did he claim said woman when said woman is single and a pwerson and not an object?

TrainerCeleste
Well I invited my freind because I thought it would be easier to hang out with her. but okay, Imma hit her up again and not invite Preston
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

So how did he claim said woman when said woman is single and a pwerson and not an object?

TonyDanzaFan
Well I invited my freind because I thought it would be easier to hang out with her. but okay, Imma hit her up again and not invite Preston

Haha well it seems to have gone just fine without him :P And she decides who she likes :P It is not decided by who sits next to her :lol:
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TonyDanzaFan
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

TrainerCeleste

Haha well it seems to have gone just fine without him :P And she decides who she likes :P It is not decided by who sits next to her :lol:

No, I didn't invite her to a threesome. I just thought it would be better for a wingman, but obviously not. I do have friends. I have like my main clique, nicknamed the horsemen, and then I got my acquaitnies, my girls, and the girls that mean the most to me,.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

Your sig gave me a seizure. Thanks bro.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TonyDanzaFan

Alter_Echo
what? My friend drove us. you know, he has a whip/caddy... alot of teenagers do
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] Well I invited my freind because I thought it would be easier to hang out with her. but okay, Imma hit her up again and not invite Preston

No, I didn't invite her to a threesome. I just thought it would be better for a wingman, but obviously not. I do have friends. I have like my main clique, nicknamed the horsemen, and then I got my acquaitnies, my girls, and the girls that mean the most to me,.

Uhm. I said nothing about a threesome :| But good friends are good :P and your sig gave him a seizure, you should probably change it xD It's headache inducing D:
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TonyDanzaFan
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Haha well it seems to have gone just fine without him :P And she decides who she likes :P It is not decided by who sits next to her :lol:

Uhm. I said nothing about a threesome :| But good friends are good :P and your sig gave him a seizure, you should probably change it xD It's headache inducing D:

yeah we are white. I wouldn't say suburban, we just live in normal places, the normal grind... His gamer nickname is P-Daddy, when we used to play hd games at his house one night.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TonyDanzaFan

Alter_Echo

1685090_o.gif?w=320&h=240

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#12 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
P-Daddy needed to use the b-room bro. Bro's gotta know when to back down. Hold it for him next time.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] No, I didn't invite her to a threesome. I just thought it would be better for a wingman, but obviously not. I do have friends. I have like my main clique, nicknamed the horsemen, and then I got my acquaitnies, my girls, and the girls that mean the most to me,.

yeah we are white. I wouldn't say suburban, we just live in normal places, the normal grind... His gamer nickname is P-Daddy, when we used to play hd games at his house one night.

I really like this show merlin I mean it's differnet but I like it. It's good for late night watching.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
too obvious bro troll attempt dude. Snapbacks and sunglasses? The key is to be subtle
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TonyDanzaFan
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Uhm. I said nothing about a threesome :| But good friends are good :P and your sig gave him a seizure, you should probably change it xD It's headache inducing D:

I really like this show merlin I mean it's differnet but I like it. It's good for late night watching.

Well sometimes we call him Preston, P-daddy, he goes by different names. it's just bromance, thats it. I still havent talked to him since, called him once, called his mom, she said he was out playing some hoops. idk where though
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TonyDanzaFan

too obvious bro troll attempt dude. Snapbacks and sunglasses? The key is to be subtlebobcheeseball

gary_busey_creepin.gif?w=591&h=336

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Have fun with the chick , your freinds gonna come over sooner or later.If he dosen't, its all good as i'll assume he was never your good freind anyway's who bails out on his freind for a chick.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TonyDanzaFan

Have fun with the chick , your freinds gonna come over sooner or later.If he dosen't, its all good as i'll assume he was never your good freind anyway's who bails out on his freind for a chick.

indzman
I was just stating, like my friends back in the day used to call me a nickname, then my real name, its much easier to type Preston than P-Daddy. like 3 of us call him that, not anyone else. its like a inside joke. but if I called his house and said can I speak to P-Daddy, his mom knows who to get. Anyways, Once I down this protein shake I'm going to bed guys. ill update tomorrow
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
You got anymore images I can adblock?
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TonyDanzaFan

You got anymore images I can adblock?Jebus213

136276_o.gif?w=320&h=240

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"] yeah we are white. I wouldn't say suburban, we just live in normal places, the normal grind... His gamer nickname is P-Daddy, when we used to play hd games at his house one night.

Well sometimes we call him Preston, P-daddy, he goes by different names. it's just bromance, thats it. I still havent talked to him since, called him once, called his mom, she said he was out playing some hoops. idk where though

Dude this one time at band camp I was like woah, that saxophone is quite large
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jebus213
Your sig makes you look like a douche.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

I haven't been posting here much because I've been going through depressing times lately. I've been losing friends, school's been alright, and just things haven't been good. I'm here to discuss what happened yesterday, where I feel like I lost another good friend due to my bad actions?

Anyways, it was Monday. I had planned all week for me and my friend Preston (whom we call P-Daddy, a gamer nickname) to hang out with a fine girl I'm chasing. This is how I met her. I was outside one time at school, and I was with Preston, and the girl walks by. I said who is that, he said her name. I said dang she is fine, he said yeah she is. So eventually I get her number, because I take what I want, I ball straight call. So, I invite her to one of our hangouts at a local park, with alot of nice places to eat. So me and my friend that morning wake up, hit the gym, and arrived. we met her, had a chill time, we all bought some new sunglasses and some snapbacks. It was alot of fun, no joke. Then, it's all ruined.

Me and Preston had already agreed we were gonna split lunch in half, so we take her to a nice Italian place we drove to, Olive Garden. We go in, my boy says "I'mma go to the b-room bro" so I said okay, so she sits down, and I sit next to her. A couple minutes later, he walks up, looking like a dick with his sunglasses still on, he holds his arms out like why? He says "Really bro?" He gets mad and says I'm trying to cop his girl. I'm like, what? He says "Alright bro, just take my girl like that" and walks out of the restuarant stomping and he opened the door forcefully and stormed out. The craziest part was he kicked his own car he drove us here in. He left, eventually leaving us to a great meal and she was really appaled by his mannerisms or wahtever. so finally, I take her home finding a ride. He hasn't texted me since.

Who claimed her? He nor I ever said we were going for her.. I'm worried I broke the bro code.

TonyDanzaFan

Sounds like you guys are juggalos.

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TonyDanzaFan

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"]

GummiRaccoon

Sounds like you guys are juggalos.

ballstraightcall.png

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jebus213
I sometimes make sandwiches just to shove them up my ass.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TonyDanzaFan

Your sig makes you look like a douche. Jebus213
Freedom -- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles

TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TonyDanzaFan

I sometimes make sandwiches just to shove them up my ass.Jebus213
Are they meatball sandwiches?1685090_o.gif?w=320&h=240

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]Your sig makes you look like a douche. TonyDanzaFan

Freedom -- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles

Dude like woah, meatballs and ICP are a bad combo, just no
AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Your sig makes you look like a douche. Jebus213
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Sorry to hear that man. If you want to talk more about it I'm here to help in any way I can.

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
...what the hell?