The Future of On The spot/hotspot?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Proagent514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Proagent514
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

As was noted before this week's on the spot did no air, for obvious reasons. (Jeff Gerstmann was unjustly fired for perserving his Journalistic integrity regarding the exchange of money and withdrawl of such by Eidos and CNET).

"For those of you who have heard. Jeff gerstman is fired. I guess in firing jeff they were forced to cancle this weeks on the spot. Who here still wants this weeks on the spot. I know if i were a paying subscriber id be angry at the unprofessionalism of this ordeal. for a company to allow its matters to take away from other things with in is just that, unprofessional. sorry if its seems mean, i love gamespot just kinda dissapointed in the fact that this has to ruin other things, such as the Soap Box and On The Spot. "

Anyway I want to know what's going to happen to On the Spot, and the Hotspot. Has this been in the workings for a while or will this ordeal put both on a hiatus! What will happen to future reviews, what about the games coming out next week!?!?!:cry:

Is Gamespot going to make an official announcement on the site?

Scienceblows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Scienceblows
Member since 2007 • 2992 Posts
I've never watched it, so i don't care.
Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kobewars87
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts
thank god someone reposted this. cant believe that got locked. I personally thing they will just make vic host for awhiel then get a new one, like button mashing
frankyfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 frankyfitz
Member since 2004 • 4528 Posts
Its hard work to try to fill someones shoes that have firmly stayed clamped to the floor for the last 10 years...It wouldn't be the same