The End of Dave123321

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
Lots of people getting sick lately it seems. Am not sick yet. *crosses fingers* Anywho, have you been sick recently? Been around people who are sick. What precautions do you take? What do you think about people who show up really sick for work? Worst experience you faced when sick? Discuss
#2 Posted by JML897 (33125 posts) -
I will miss you dave
#3 Posted by GreySeal9 (24196 posts) -

I will miss you daveJML897

mhm

#4 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
Not really, just the regular cold. Though I had a cold when flying home from .pt and my one ear was shut for about a week. Cold + plane = annoying. I'm too busy to call in sick for work most of the time so I just soldier up. If there's a true danger to my colleagues I will stay home obviously.
#5 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
And plz always stay forever dave bro < 3
#6 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

I was a little under the weather recently. I think it's stupid and irresponsible for people to show up contagiously sick to jobs where they are around others a lot. I was once out of work for almost a week because I had diarrhea so bad that I couldn't go more than 30 minutes off the toilet. I literally had to sh!t for 20-30 minutes at a time, every hour. Dunkin Donuts was to blame.

#7 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

I seem to have a very robust immune system. I've been sick only a couple of times in the last few years.

#8 Posted by br0kenrabbit (12953 posts) -

I wash my hands 20-30 times a day, rarely get sick. This winter was the first time I've been sick at all in a few years, and even then it was just a mild cold...slight sore throat, some extra lung juice in the mornings and a stuffy nose, but nothing serious.

I also try to avoid touching public things, like door handles (I use my shirt) or hand railings.

#9 Posted by johnd13 (8096 posts) -

I don' t even remember the last time I got sick.

During Christmas though my dad' s cousin would come over to visit and there were rumors that her 12 year old son had the mumps. So me and my brother kinda panicked as my brother didn' t want to miss days at work and I was afraid of getting sterile or sth lol (apparently it might be one of the potential repercussions unless I' m mistaken). So we eventually left the house to avoid contact but we later found out that the rumors were false and it was sth different so we came back. It was a weird experience. :lol:

#10 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
And plz always stay forever dave bro < 3MrPraline
tell bacon to verify my account on tdh.
#11 Posted by Rich3232 (2754 posts) -
I have a godly immune system. Have gotten a mild case of a cold that disappeared after a day this season.
#12 Posted by Laihendi (5828 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]And plz always stay forever dave bro < 3dave123321

Don't you already have an account there?
#13 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
Was last sick around thanksgiving. Felt really terrible on thanksgiving.
#14 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]And plz always stay forever dave bro < 3Laihendi

Don't you already have an account there?

Not anymore
#15 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
Had to eat away from everyone else on thanksgiving. Not that I ate much at all that day.
#16 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
I briefly lost my voice last month but thats about it.
#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150772 posts) -
Good bye dave....
#18 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]And plz always stay forever dave bro < 3dave123321

haven't been there in a while but will, 1 sec
#19 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
apparently bacon is not even an admin there anymore (lol biting my style) what is your name on there? will see if i can get it approved through jand or tpo
#20 Posted by KiIIyou (27146 posts) -
*digs hole*
#21 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
tpo approved you, dave : >
#22 Posted by DroidPhysX (17089 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]apparently bacon is not even an admin there anymore (lol biting my style) what is your name on there? will see if i can get it approved through jand or tpo

he is just under the lllllllllllll name
#23 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -
did this guy just post his own username in the thread title? he must have a shrine of himself in his closet and pulls out a polaroid photograph of himself and holds it out infront of himself as he bows down to it each and every single day before he posts on gamespot
#24 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -
This is no suicide thread
#25 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]apparently bacon is not even an admin there anymore (lol biting my style) what is your name on there? will see if i can get it approved through jand or tpo

Yeah but he doesn't show up in the admin or mod list. Dunno what happened but seems to be demoted.
#26 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

I have had a couple of minor colds so far this winter, but I'm glad I've been otherwise healthy. I'm nervous what I'll be getting when we send our son off to daycare.

#27 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
tpo approved you, dave : >MrPraline
<3
#28 Posted by DroidPhysX (17089 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]apparently bacon is not even an admin there anymore (lol biting my style) what is your name on there? will see if i can get it approved through jand or tpo

Yeah but he doesn't show up in the admin or mod list. Dunno what happened but seems to be demoted.

oh lol
#29 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
This is no suicide threadOverlord93
Those aren't allowed
#30 Posted by Baconbits2004 (12600 posts) -

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]apparently bacon is not even an admin there anymore (lol biting my style) what is your name on there? will see if i can get it approved through jand or tpoMrPraline

I upgrade the youtube videos, ban dave & implement the most used feature on the site... and they demote me.

#31 Posted by SteverXIII (3829 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] he is just under the lllllllllllll nameBaconbits2004

I upgrade the youtube videos, ban dave & implement the most used feature on the site... and they demote me.

Such a sadness
#32 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] he is just under the lllllllllllll nameBaconbits2004

You should try tracking down ghl and take over his account.
#33 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -

lol, sad : { I'm the furthest from any loop right now, but I just noticed the dislike/like thing.
#34 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34145 posts) -

*enters thread with cake, drinks, balloons and streamers*

Oh...well this is awkward...

#35 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150772 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"] lol, sad : { I'm the furthest from any loop right now, but I just noticed the dislike/like thing.

I will be your new admin....:x
#36 Posted by MrPraline (21321 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] lol, sad : { I'm the furthest from any loop right now, but I just noticed the dislike/like thing.

lol i'm an indirect admin, #illuminati and all. but you should totes join would be entertaining. Like your TFG visit in its final days. : >
#37 Posted by JohnF111 (14092 posts) -
This everyone around me got sick, I never got sick but I was extra careful to wipe door handles and make sure I washed my hands and got plenty of vitamins(vitamin c isn't the only one that fights illness).
#38 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I'm sick right now.

#39 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Don't get sick often. But when I do, I turn into a monster apparently.

#40 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150772 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] lol, sad : { I'm the furthest from any loop right now, but I just noticed the dislike/like thing.

lol i'm an indirect admin, #illuminati and all. but you should totes join would be entertaining. Like your TFG visit in its final days. : >

I barely posted at TFG.....can only imagine TDH.
#41 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I will be your new admin....:x

I barely posted at TFG.....can only imagine TDH.

it needs new members
#42 Posted by sonicare (53466 posts) -

Did you just watch Contagion?

#43 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

You think you're going to die of the flu or something?

I've already been sick, the flu has been going around like crazy here. I usually just wash my hands a lot and drink orange juice and avoid sick people

#44 Posted by konvikt_17 (22224 posts) -

Dont go Dave:o

havent gotten sick in forever.i think my 24/7 allergies play a part in that somehow.

#45 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

I seem to have a very robust immune system. I've been sick only a couple of times in the last few years.

jim_shorts

#47 Posted by indzman (17630 posts) -

o poor baby, o dave

#48 Posted by kitty (114701 posts) -
Haven't been sick in at least 5 years.
#49 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
yeah I'm sick X___X i'm actually going to the hospital in few minutes ;s
#50 Posted by dave123321 (34023 posts) -
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]yeah I'm sick X___X i'm actually going to the hospital in few minutes ;s

I hope everything is okay