The best 2 anime movies of all time: The color of illusion is Perfect Blue

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YouGotTheShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YouGotTheShoes
Member since 2013 • 41 Posts

PERFECT BLUE:

1524894446_0401539c3c_z.jpg?zz=1

and

PAPRIKA

paprika_cover.jpg

both made by the same guy Satoshi Kon, he died like 2 years ago which sucks cuz he would have made more masterpieces. You can watch both of these movies even if you don't like anime.

Perfect blue is a masterpiece. Some movie director bought the rights to it and copied a scene from it and put it into his movie.

also the guy who wrote inception got his idea off of paprika.

paprika trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9wAtCe8Oc

WHAT A TRAILER... WHAT A TRAILER, that is top 3 TRAILERS I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR ANY MOVIE!

I say these are the best 2 anime movies of all time because they are.. I have searched and searched for another anime movie that can compare to these 2 and there are literally none. The rest are just action anime trash with robots and garbage. Long live Satoshi Kon!

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

Swear you have to be  a higher level to make a thread...

anyways, I havent seen either of these, but can you comfirm is this YOUR favorite anime movies of all time? or is this from a list somwhere?

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

PERFECT BLUE:

1524894446_0401539c3c_z.jpg?zz=1

and

PAPRIKA

paprika_cover.jpg

both made by the same guy Satoshi Kon, he died like 2 years ago which sucks cuz he would have made more masterpieces. You can watch both of these movies even if you don't like anime.

Perfect blue is a masterpiece. Some movie director bought the rights to it and copied a scene from it and put it into his movie.

also the guy who wrote inception got his idea off of paprika.

paprika trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9wAtCe8Oc

WHAT A TRAILER... WHAT A TRAILER, that is top 3 TRAILERS I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR ANY MOVIE!

I say these are the best 2 anime movies of all time because they are.. I have searched and searched for another anime movie that can compare to these 2 and there are literally none. The rest are just action anime trash with robots and garbage. Long live Satoshi Kon!

YouGotTheShoes

The director you are thinking is Darren Aronofsky, he bought the bathroom scene forhis film, Riquelm for a dream.

They are fantastic films that is for sure

I recommned you watch, Millenium Actress, its also by Satoshi Kon

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

grave of the firefly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPOrXbV_08

whole movies is on youtube lol

also howls movie castle

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I don't know if I'd put them both as my top films, but both are excellent. I also enjoyed Millenium Actress and I've heard good things about Tokyo Godfathers, also directed by Satoshi Kon. I also LOVED his tv series, Paranoia Agent.

-Byshop