That's Not a Bad Thing, That's a Good Thing......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

People here in OT seem generally depressed........But that's not a bad thing, It's a good thing..........Because when you people are as low as you are, there's only one place to go, and that's up....................

So how about it OT? Do you try to find possitive outcomes in negative situations, or do you dwell in a pit of despair?

#2 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -
I punch pits with my happy fists
#3 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -
I'm not depressed, but I often think about the negative outcomes a situation might have instead of focusing on the more positive ones. However, I've learned recently to fight through that, and it's worked fairly well so far.
#4 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
I'm getting a completely different vibe from OT.
#5 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -

3auxf.gif.

#6 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

People here in OT seem generally depressed........But that's not a bad thing, It's a good thing..........Becaus whe you people are as low as you are, there's only one place to go, and that's up....................

So how about it OT? Do you try to find possitive outcomes in negative situations, or do you dwell in a pit of despair?

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Did your boy CM punk tell you to say this?

#7 Posted by konvikt_17 (22131 posts) -

i wouldnt say im depressed.

i have made some dark comments, but not depressed.

#8 Posted by dave123321 (33626 posts) -
oh god
#9 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

People here in OT seem generally depressed........But that's not a bad thing, It's a good thing..........Becaus whe you people are as low as you are, there's only one place to go, and that's up....................

Pirate700

Actually, it was DDP............

#10 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Actually, it was DDP............

:o

#11 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -

bullying builds character

#12 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

I usually try to find some positive in the negative.

#13 Posted by applesxc47 (10761 posts) -

I'm pretty pessimistic, and I have a really negative view of most things. That being said, I can freely admit I have a great life right now. I have an awful outlook, but I love my life. It's confusing like that :P

#14 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6727 posts) -
I'm not depressed. Too awesome for that.
#15 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (701 posts) -

I am not depressed, but I am not delusional. I have come to realize that if most of the people I have encountered didn't believe things that couldn't possibly be true, or if they didn't lie to themselves, they would have a significantly worse outlook. Or so it seems.

#16 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15499 posts) -

3auxf.gif.

Nengo_Flow
:lol:
#17 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15499 posts) -

I've never felt depression. I find something positive about everything....

#18 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17076 posts) -

You can always go lower.

Always....