Texas dad beats his daughter's child molester to death. He won't be charged.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/texas-dad-beats-his-daughters-child-molester-to-death-he-wont-be-charged/

Glad he isn't being charged.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

That is EPIC. Yeah, I'm glad he isn't being charged too, what a boss.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Good. No jury in the world would have convicted him anyway. No fvcks given for the molester.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

nice!

nomsayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nomsayin
Member since 2013 • 1346 Posts

Good. No jury in the world would have convicted him anyway. No fvcks given for the molester.

Aljosa23
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, he beat jesus to death.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Before I clicked the article, I was thinking "WTF?" but then I saw that he beat the sh!t out of the molester while he was in the process of molesting his daughter. Good for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

F*ck a fair trial, psyche evaluation, all that nonsense. Let's just beat people to death.

The father should be charged. Nobody has the right to take a life, and last I checked vigilantism is still as illegal as child molestation and murder.

InEMplease

Dem self defense laws say otherwise

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#10 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

F*ck a fair trial, psyche evaluation, all that nonsense.  Let's just beat people to death.

The father should be charged.  Nobody has the right to take a life, and last I checked vigilantism is still as illegal as child molestation and murder.

InEMplease

The father didn't beat the molester afterwards. He basically stopped the molestation as it was happening by beating the sh!t out of the molester, which Texas allows. Going from the article, he didn't even mean for the guy to die.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Riverwolf007

F*ck a fair trial, psyche evaluation, all that nonsense.  Let's just beat people to death.

The father should be charged.  Nobody has the right to take a life, and last I checked vigilantism is still as illegal as child molestation and murder.

InEMplease

he would just have been shanked in prison anyway.

those dudes hate molesters.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
He beat jesus to death... sickening.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

F*ck a fair trial, psyche evaluation, all that nonsense. Let's just beat people to death.

The father should be charged. Nobody has the right to take a life, and last I checked vigilantism is still as illegal as child molestation and murder.

Person0

this. if you're going to be a scumbag and molest a child, read up on your state laws first
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

GreySeal9

The father didn't beat the molester afterwards. He basically stopped the molestation as it was happening by beating the sh!t out of the molester, which Texas allows. Going from the article, he didn't even mean for the guy to die.

Yeah, the guy called the police and seemed genuinely worried that he might have killed a man. That goes a long way in these kind of situations, remorse is worth a lot.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

HoolaHoopMan

Yeah, the guy called the police and seemed genuinely worried that he might have killed a man. That goes a long way in these kind of situations, remorse is worth a lot.

Yeah. If it had been some kind of after-the-fact, track-him-down-with-the-intent-to-kill-him, then I'd totally say he should be charged. In this case... not really.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Person0"]

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

comp_atkins

this. if you're going to be a scumbag and molest a child, read up on your state laws first

people flip the **** out over that shyt.

laws or no laws a jury would find a way to get a molester killer off 95% of the time.

a defense lawyer would probably plead temporary insanity for his client and a jury would go along with it.

here is a guy that flat out shot a molester in the airport after the guy was flown in for trial and he never served any time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Justice was served and the tax money was saved what a great story. I feel bad for the little girl that got molested damn but at least one scum is gone.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

That is EPIC. Yeah, I'm glad he isn't being charged too, what a boss.

destinhpark
Seconded
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="Person0"] Dem self defense laws say otherwise

Riverwolf007

laws or no laws a jury would find a way to get a molester killer off 95% of the time.

a defense lawyer would probably plead temporary insanity for his client and a jury would go along with it.

here is a guy that flat out shot a molester in the airport after the guy was flown in for trial and he never served any time.

right, so might as well have a law that saves on paperwork.
coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#22 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
Good.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c74ba2955026
deactivated-5c74ba2955026

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5c74ba2955026
Member since 2013 • 451 Posts
Nice, don't mess with daddy's little girl
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="Person0"] Dem self defense laws say otherwise

Riverwolf007

Got no problem with that video it was a clean kill IMO. The father had his child kidnapped and sexually molested. What father would not seek justice for hs son after that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I'd probably do something similar if I found someone molesting my child.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#26 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

InEMplease

No he shouldn't be charged with anything. In many cases, our legal system perpetuates crime just as much as it stands to slow it down. The molester got what was coming to him, one way or another, and that is what matters in the end.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

holy shit. a goddam 5 year old. what the **** is wrong with people

good on the father

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

Blueresident87

No he shouldn't be charged with anything. In many cases, our legal system perpetuates crime just as much as it stands to slow it down. The molester got what was coming to him, one way or another, and that is what matters in the end.

Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Good, you can't expect a man to control himself there. Maybe some could, but not all, I would have relished beating that rapist to a pulp then make a teary phone call to the cops as evidence that I'm a nice guy lol.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SaltyMeatballs
[QUOTE="Blueresident87"]

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

Nibroc420

Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.

He's not a murdered though, he didn't go out to kill a man. His daughter was being raped, this was a crime of passion and nothing more.
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Just Texas being Texas.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Nibroc420
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="Blueresident87"]

SaltyMeatballs

He's not a murdered though, he didn't go out to kill a man. His daughter was being raped, this was a crime of passion and nothing more.

No, he just killed a man out of hate and anger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.

Killed someone out of defense of his daughter. So not a murderer!
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.Nibroc420

He was defending his 5 year old daughter from a grown man raping her. If you can't see that then GOD help you and your brain cells. Justice was served and he even called 911 and tried to get help after he beat the rapist scum. Not sure what rubbish trolling your on but maybe if you were in the 5 year old place you would have a much different outlook.

He also saved tax money that would have been wasted on the child molester. Where I come from that is a win-win.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Ah, he caught the guy in the act. That explains it

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
For once, good on ya, Texas.
Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

Glad he isn't being charged.

AmazonTreeBoa

This.

Hope it sets a precident.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] No, he just killed a man out of hate and anger.InEMplease

This is why I don't like this ruling.  It would give everyone an excuse to go around killing people committing a crime, just because deadly force is allowed to stop the crime.  At what point is deadly force excessive?  If after the crime has been stopped, and deadly force is still used, is that not excessive?

Cant use deadly force to stop any crime. It becomes excessive when a jury says its excessive.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] No, he just killed a man out of hate and anger.InEMplease

This is why I don't like this ruling.  It would give everyone an excuse to go around killing people committing a crime, just because deadly force is allowed to stop the crime.  At what point is deadly force excessive?  If the crime has been stopped, and deadly force is still used, is that not excessive?

It's not permitted for every crime.....
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MakeMeaSammitch

InEMplease

Child molesters shouldn't have the right to life.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

[QUOTE="Person0"] Killed someone out of defense of his daughter. So not a murderer!Person0

This is why I don't like this ruling.  It would give everyone an excuse to go around killing people committing a crime, just because deadly force is allowed to stop the crime.  At what point is deadly force excessive?  If after the crime has been stopped, and deadly force is still used, is that not excessive?

Cant use deadly force to stop any crime. It becomes excessive when a jury says its excessive.

It has been verified that a little girl was sexually assualted

The law says you can use up to deadly force to stop a sexual assualt

The father calls 911 after giving the rapist some act right but the scum died after.

I don't see the problem here GOD only know how many other kids got molested and what would have happened if the father was not there. Personally the rapist should have been brought back to life and killed again slowly over 48 hours. That was a FIVE YEAR OLD in case you missed that part.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Ah, he caught the guy in the act. That explains it

lostrib
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.Nibroc420

That's what you get when you molest children.

How would you expect a father to react in that situation? I can't imagine a scenerio where a man would react with poise, it's just the degree to which they flip their sh*t.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SaltyMeatballs
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"] Child molesters do not get life in prison. There are laws against Vigilante justice. It's sad to see a murderer get away.

Crime of passion. This is murder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

This is why I don't like this ruling.  It would give everyone an excuse to go around killing people committing a crime, just because deadly force is allowed to stop the crime.  At what point is deadly force excessive?  If the crime has been stopped, and deadly force is still used, is that not excessive?

how would you feel if you saw a man in your daughters bedroom trying to rape her?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

So Nibroc thinks that a father using accidentally lethal force in defending his daughter from a child molester is wrong, but when Christopher Dorner flat-out murders two people in a car, that's okay? Huh?

If you're gonna take a hard-line stance against killing people, then hey, that's wonderful, but consistency please?

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts
So Nibroc thinks that a father using accidentally lethal force in defending his daughter from a child molester is wrong, but when Christopher Dorner flat-out murders two people in a car, that's okay? Huh?PannicAtack
Nibroc's a troll.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44547 Posts
Seems he won't be charged since the nature of what happened he used physical force in the act of an aggravated sexual assault. which is protected by the law, and that seems fine to me in this instance, the perp got what he deserved, but still... But I guess that law that puts the father in the right kind of raised my eyebrow since I was thinking of how this can go wrong in defending other instances. For instance sex between any two people under the age of consent (17) can be deemed aggravated sexual assault possibly since even though both partners can consent they still can't consent legally, and in such instances say two young teens are engaging in sex, as commonly happens, the parents of a teen can catch them in the act (as commonly happens), the parents can then decide to shoot the other teen and get away with it. That to me would seem excessive yet the law defends it. In some states both partners can be charged with aggravated sexual assault, part of me wonders (in a far fetched hypothetical kind o fay) in such instances if similar laws regarding use of deadly force exist whether on legal technicality someone could shoot both teens and get away with it since both were the process of perpetrating aggravated sexual assault on each other.