Teen Girls Accused Of Torture

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2 Posted by indzman (16522 posts) -

I hope these teen girls gets same torture , gets filmed and video shown off on internet,'d serve them right. Some girls are so bitches nowadays !

#3 Edited by Iszdope (9439 posts) -

(Nasty) girls just wanna have fu-un.

#4 Edited by lamprey263 (22463 posts) -

oh, wait for the outrage, they'll probably both serve probation

#5 Posted by sukraj (21660 posts) -

Its all about revenge

#6 Posted by Master_Live (13674 posts) -

I guess it is sad that nothing seems to ever shock me anymore. And that is that.

#7 Edited by Korvus (2476 posts) -

I guess it is sad that nothing seems to ever shock me anymore. And that is that.

It's a weird feeling to be horrified without being surprised in the least....It just feels wrong...

#8 Posted by Master_Live (13674 posts) -

@Korvus85 said:

@Master_Live said:

It's a weird feeling to be horrified without being surprised in the least....It just feels wrong...

Yeah, I just shrug. And then I think what I might do to those girls if I had just 5 minutes alone with them. But not sense on getting agitated for something that will never happen.

#9 Posted by Korvus (2476 posts) -

@Master_Live: Yep, I remember when I'd hear the news and think "How can somebody possibly be this sick?! This is horrible!! I'm glad this is not a common occurrence". Now I read stuff like this and think "Oh yeah, the usual...probably another 10 cases of this going on right now" then about 3 minutes later the "that's horrible!" finally comes up...

#10 Edited by elkoldo (937 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

(Nasty) girls just wanna have fu-un.

This is enough to sum them up.Perfectly matches my experiences.

#11 Edited by darkmark91 (2843 posts) -

If there is a bright side to any of this, he at least had sex.

#12 Posted by ferrari2001 (16679 posts) -

Hopefully they get many years behind bar. At least the 17 year old who is plenty old enough to know exactly what she was doing.

#13 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

Doesn't really sounds like "torture" to me. But it's horrible enough. Put them in prison.

#14 Posted by Kevlar101 (5977 posts) -

Doesn't really sounds like "torture" to me. But it's horrible enough. Put them in prison.

Excuse me?

#15 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

When I hear the word torture I think more of putting people on rack or flaying them. Not pulling their hair.

#16 Edited by lonewolf604 (8513 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if the girls had a weird upbringing or have some sort of sociological disorder.

#17 Posted by chaplainDMK (6651 posts) -

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

When I hear the word torture I think more of putting people on rack or flaying them. Not pulling their hair.

What about stabbing? Making someone walk on ice and falling into freezing water all the time? Basically raping him?

#18 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20803 posts) -

It's Maryland. What more could one expect?

#19 Posted by bobaban (10525 posts) -

#20 Posted by Kevlar101 (5977 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

What about stabbing? Making someone walk on ice and falling into freezing water all the time? Basically raping him?

Exactly....

#21 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

Severe enough stabbing and long enough stays in freezing water can definitely sound like torture to me. But can it really have been that severe if they were also writing about hair pulling? Why would they even mention hair pulling. If they really stabbed him that severely, the hair pulling is not close to even being noteworthy. And no I don't consider rape to be torture.

Would any of that stuff make you confess and betray your friends or something? I am pretty sure most people would stand it.

#22 Posted by gamerguru100 (10403 posts) -

This wouldn't have happened if he had a gu-Aw, fuck it. I hope those girls rot in prison.

#23 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6693 posts) -

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with them!?

I hope they rot in prison.

#24 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5081 posts) -

They deserve Hell.

Humanity is fucking trash. I hate to be one of the same species.

#25 Posted by Aljosa23 (24337 posts) -

@chaplainDMK said:

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

Severe enough stabbing and long enough stays in freezing water can definitely sound like torture to me. But can it really have been that severe if they were also writing about hair pulling? Why would they even mention hair pulling. If they really stabbed him that severely, the hair pulling is not close to even being noteworthy. And no I don't consider rape to be torture.

Would any of that stuff make you confess and betray your friends or something? I am pretty sure most people would stand it.

What the fuck am I reading

#26 Edited by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

I think you all are misunderstanding me. I am not saying that it is not torture. I am just saying that when I hear the word torture I think more of Spanish inquisition stuff or a horrible prison in some dictatorship stuff.

#27 Posted by Kevlar101 (5977 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

I think you all are misunderstanding me. I am not saying that it is not torture. I am just saying that when I hear the word torture I think more of Spanish inquisition stuff or a horrible prison in some dictatorship stuff.

I think now is a good time to stop talking, ya know?

#28 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

Excuse me?

Why?

#29 Edited by Kevlar101 (5977 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

Why?

Because you really just aren't making this any better for yourself.

You may try, but it doesn't change what's been done.

Move along.

#30 Posted by themajormayor (25649 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

Why?

Move along.

I'm not trying to change what's been done. This is not what I think of when I think of torture. Why does it make you so upset? I never said it was not. I made clear from the beginning that it is what I am associating the word with, not proper definitions.

#31 Posted by Kevlar101 (5977 posts) -

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@themajormayor said:

Why?

Move along.

I'm not trying to change what's been done. This is not what I think of when I think of torture. Why does it make you so upset? I never said it was not. I made clear from the beginning that it is what I am associating the word with, not proper definitions.

lol I'm just joshing :P