Teen gets killed after playing the "Knockout game."

• 49 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mingmao3046 (2440 posts) -

- Dumbass and his friends decided to play the knockout game.

- The knockout game is a game where innocent, unexpected victims are targeted to be knocked out by either a single punch or if not a single punch, multiple strikes until they are unconscious.

- Dumbass and his friends are high, decided to play this game, choose an ALPHA male to attack and gets stabbed to death.

- Police said stabbing was justified because it was self defense.

- Parents and supporters try to defend the action of the delinquent kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7iMR_Sxgk

tribute video LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-ZIqmhQsc#t=22

#2 Edited by kraken2109 (12936 posts) -

This is an example of natural selection

#3 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15627 posts) -

If the teens provoked the attack, it doesn't matter whether the dead teen was stabbed in the back or not. When a person is attacked, self-preservation kicks in; he's not in control anymore. That person will see red and fight back. I doubt he'll stop just because the two stupid teens realized they got more than they bargained for and decided to make a run for it.

#4 Posted by coasterguy65 (5673 posts) -

I knew it was only a matter of time until one of these idiots got killed or they got their ass beat...good.

#5 Edited by spike6958 (4640 posts) -

Yep, his own fault, not gonna feel sorry for some idiot who takes illegal drugs and then gets kill because he attacks a guy who's simply protecting himself. The world is a better place without people like him, if they had picked anyone else it could have quite easily been the victim who ended up dead.

#6 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

Must be hard to lose a child, especially to something so stupid such as this (not the stabbing but the game).

That said if it was self defense then there's not much anyone can do.

#7 Posted by Ugalde- (3647 posts) -

Good.

#8 Posted by Celldrax (14528 posts) -

Another teen dead from playing the 'knockout game'

I am ok with with.

#9 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Too bad the other one survived.

#10 Posted by JML897 (33106 posts) -

I don't understand how people are claiming this is a game, it's just straight up assault

#11 Posted by Makhaidos (1611 posts) -

Knocking a person unconscious can cause serious brain damage. The little dumbasses deserve jail time for making a game out of something like that.

#12 Posted by theothernormal (70 posts) -

Can't believe that there is a tribute video. I hope that guy doesn't go to court for defending himself.

#13 Posted by Aljosa23 (24197 posts) -

RIP in peace

#14 Posted by Evdne971 (214 posts) -

Life throws that at you, I have no right to say anyone should be dead, but it was fair.

If it were my child that were dead, I'd be devastated, but I could forgive the guy with the knife, for defending himself.

I could blame him for repeatedly stabbing him, but I'd accept the fact that it makes people that angry.

#15 Posted by JML897 (33106 posts) -

@Evdne971 said:

If it were my child that were dead, I'd be devastated, but I could forgive the guy with the knife, for defending himself.

I think that's an easy thing to say when you're not the one actually in that position.
The guy who was defending himself was absolutely justified but it must be hard for the parents to accept that it was their kid's own fault for getting himself killed.

#16 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

@JML897 said:

I don't understand how people are claiming this is a game, it's just straight up assault

Idiot teens who are stoned and looking for trouble think that life is a game.

#17 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3810 posts) -

how is that a game.

#18 Edited by BranKetra (47355 posts) -

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

It is the manifestation of the nonsensical overriding principle idea of "perception is reality."

#19 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

It is the manifestation of the nonsensical overriding principle idea of "perception is reality."

so in west. ppls play these type of voilent games that even harm them? or even cause them to die??

Modern civilization and culture of Human rights.

#20 Posted by CleanPlayer (9762 posts) -

I felt bad for the parents till they started pulling the card there is a "murderer still out on the streets." Shouldn't you be more considered the fact your kid thought it was okay to intentionally harm another innocent person on the street? Such a lack of common sense in this story it makes me sick for humanity

#21 Edited by GrayF0X786 (3810 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

so in west. ppls play these type of voilent games that even harm them? or eve cause them to die??

tbh there is more violent shit happening on the eastern side of our lovely planet.

#22 Posted by BranKetra (47355 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

so in west. ppls play these type of voilent games that even harm them? or eve cause them to die??

What?

#23 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@GrayF0X786:

That and this "game" isn't recent nor is it a major epidemic. It doesn't excuse this type of behavior but I have a feeling this whole thing is going to be exaggerated.

#24 Edited by ad1x2 (5364 posts) -

The first video just looks like another case of parents singing the "not my child" chorus, ignoring evidence. The second video was probably drowned in deserved negative comments and thumbs down, explaining ratings and comments now disabled.

#25 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Good, one less piece of shit in the world, just made the world a little bit better of a place.

#26 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Attacking someone from behind is one of the most cowardly things you can ever do, I have no sympathy for people who attack strangers from behind for no good reason. Feel bad that their live is so pathetic that the only enjoyment they get, is hurting strangers.

#27 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (646 posts) -

Wow. Just last week I read about a teen playing the same game who got shot twice but lived.

#28 Edited by RadecSupreme (4592 posts) -

While it does seem villainous to stab two idiots in the back while they are running away, I find it dumber to randomly attack people for fun.

#29 Edited by HoolaHoopMan (7686 posts) -

Sad to see kids lose their lives for doing stupid dumb shit. Every parent thinks their child is innocent. Shit parents tend to produce shit kids.

Edit: Why are you bringing up news from over a year ago?

#30 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9195 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

RIP in peace

I see what you did there

#31 Posted by Master_Live (13505 posts) -

And that is that.

#32 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16272 posts) -

Like the other topic about another incident of teen death because of the knockout game, it didn't need to go that far, but I feel absolutely no sympathy for the kid.

#33 Posted by airshocker (28025 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

so in west. ppls play these type of voilent games that even harm them? or even cause them to die??

I can't even think of anything to say to something this stupid.

#34 Edited by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

how is that a game.

You made all of OT dumber by several IQ points. I hope you're happy and may God have mercy on your soul.

#35 Posted by TwistedShade (3112 posts) -

Man second thread I've seen about a Teen dying because of this game. I hope these kids catch on fast or this will be one huge mess.

#36 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

Is this ever the perfect justification for stand your ground laws.

What the fuck were they thinking, that they can assault someone and expect the victim not to defend themselves. It's a shame that they're putting their families through such a pointless loss.

#37 Posted by HuggyBear1020 (445 posts) -

This day and age I'm surprised the headline didn't read "Evil Racist White Man Stabs Unarmed Black Teen To Death".

#38 Posted by BranKetra (47355 posts) -

Is this ever the perfect justification for stand your ground laws.

What the fuck were they thinking, that they can assault someone and expect the victim not to defend themselves. It's a shame that they're putting their families through such a pointless loss.

The idea of Knock Out is sucker punching strangers, so the victims do not have the chance to defend themselves. As cruel and unusual as this game sounds, a victim staying conscious must mean they lose.

#39 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

#40 Edited by collegeboy64 (1671 posts) -

Good riddance to bad garbage.

Two less junior thugs that would have grown up in to genuine thugs.

Pin a medal on the dude that dispatched their useless asses.

#41 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

If this was soft ass let scumbags walk all over you Britain, the defender would of got charged with murder. If someone played this game in Britain they just get a £100 fine and a conditional caution which means jack.

#42 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3675 posts) -
#44 Edited by Shinobi120 (5564 posts) -
@spike6958 said:

Yep, his own fault, not gonna feel sorry for some idiot who takes illegal drugs and then gets kill because he attacks a guy who's simply protecting himself. The world is a better place without people like him, if they had picked anyone else it could have quite easily been the victim who ended up dead.

Exactly. Those kids were idiots for wanting to mess with someone for no reason in the first place. They should've known what they've gotten themselves into, & karma just bit them in the rear for it.

#45 Posted by johnd13 (7782 posts) -

The guy with the knife can't be blamed. One could argue that he could've stopped attacking the assailants when he saw them running away but then again, this is adrenaline and survival taking control.

Sad thing is the more stories like this emerge and rise in popularity the more (stupid) teens will probably take part in this "game".

#46 Posted by MirkoS77 (6777 posts) -

Indifferent. Don't fuck with people on the streets, you're going to eventually get hurt or killed.

#47 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149329 posts) -

Darwin award.....

#48 Edited by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

Um, that video is from 2012 -- I don't think this is legit.

#49 Posted by coolkid93 (6715 posts) -

I don't feel bad about it. And those dumb parents and supporters need to stop trying to defend and come up with excuses for their child's behavior. Ok because they're a child, that gives them the right to play that stupid "game"? And then they think the child should get away with it. Ummm no. At that age, I'm pretty sure they knew better.

#50 Posted by BPoole96 (22742 posts) -

Good, fuck him