Ted Cruz VP Pick Carly Fiorina Starts Singing on Stage, Very Werid lol.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

Who picks a vp running mate before the primaries have concluded? Most candidates wait until August for an poll boast going into the convention. Ted Cruz is scary stupid.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Yeah, she has a good voice, i was about to go grab my blanky.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

lol Well to be fair the whole Republican Party seems pretty bizarre to me these days.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Strange choice and it stinks of desperation.

Cruz knows it's over and it's getting sad that he won't see it.

Particular when he knows that republican party would rather pick a actual rat than him or Trump.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@joehult said:

Who picks a vp running mate before the primaries have concluded? Most candidates wait until August for an poll boast going into the convention. Ted Cruz is scary stupid.

In this case I think the calculation is that he is a candidate who knows that he cannot get to 1237, and needs something new about his campaign to get people excited enough to vote for him and deny Trump the nomination. Picking a woman candidate mitigates the "historical nature" or the first woman nomination for president that is Hillary Clinton. Not to mention because Carly is a woman when she automatically has a get out of jail free card for saying whatever she wants about Hillary. Given all that I actually think it's good move in the short term.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

lol Well to be fair the whole Republican Party seems pretty bizarre to me these days.

I think it's fair to say that the party is broken along ideological lines. I remember predicting 7-8 years ago that Obama had a slim to none chance of being re-elected and zero chance of having a democratic president should he get two terms, but then then the conservative bubble of lies happened, which was followed by the tea party, and finally Trump happened. We'll see what happens from here, but every day Trump is the front runner the more it looks like my prediction will ultimately be wrong

I don't know how I feel about this honestly. I have a working theory that the constant switch up between the two parties allowing the other to be in control for a while before switching again is a strange way for the country to keep to the center of the road over the decades which ultimately keeps us on a general path of prosperity. Currently though I think democrats have been pulled too far to the right to keep this concept chugging along smoothly, but that also makes it all the more important republicans don't obtain power until democrats pull them back to the left getting the center back closer to where it use to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#9 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

She's a crazy person. She demonstrates it at every turn.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CommandoAgent

I love how some are saying this is the best team? lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

She's wack.. Like Hillary Clinton wack.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@Serraph105: When one of the parties is ideological driven by and committed to empirically false ideas, switching from one party to the other doesn't keep things centered. It just enacts nonsense or encounters grid lock depending on the circumstances at the time.

Hell, Rand Paul is pushing legislation to repeal the entirety of anti trust laws as we speak.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

man, cruz really thinks he's going to get the nom...

Still_Vicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Still_Vicious
Member since 2016 • 319 Posts

She a liar, something I hate in politics.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

What do you know, she's got a second career in line. She can sing, i'll give her that. Still dont' get my vote for Cruz though, lol

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@Serraph105: When one of the parties is ideological driven by and committed to empirically false ideas, switching from one party to the other doesn't keep things centered. It just enacts nonsense or encounters grid lock depending on the circumstances at the time.

Hell, Rand Paul is pushing legislation to repeal the entirety of anti trust laws as we speak.

I'm also not a fan of the 'switching the parties keeps us balanced' rhetoric. Switching back and forth doesn't necessarily provide balance, it only delays the inevitable and costs us time and money to undo mistakes.

lol at Rand Paul too. People like him, and Cruz with his gold standard mumbo jumbo, are bafoons. If they ever got to enact their insane economic policies it would be damaging. There would be no balancing.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@comp_atkins:

It's either a desperation move because he doubts he will stop Trump on his own, or he is truly delusional and thinks he can actually win despite having nothing to support that.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Not as bad as when Palin breaks out into Dr. Seuss rhymes

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#19  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@AFBrat77 said:

@comp_atkins:

It's either a desperation move because he doubts he will stop Trump on his own, or he is truly delusional and thinks he can actually win despite having nothing to support that.

Cruz knows he can't win the nomination the 1st round, but he is counting on 2nd round in a congested convention. So in naming his running mate, he hopes to stop trump from getting some delegates so that they can actually get into a congested convention.

That is what him and kasich hoping.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#20  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Utterly bizarre and cringe-inducing. How anybody thinks that is charming is beyond me.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CommandoAgent

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

I'm also not a fan of the 'switching the parties keeps us balanced' rhetoric. Switching back and forth doesn't necessarily provide balance, it only delays the inevitable and costs us time and money to undo mistakes.

lol at Rand Paul too. People like him, and Cruz with his gold standard mumbo jumbo, are bafoons. If they ever got to enact their insane economic policies it would be damaging. There would be no balancing.

Rand Paul was America's last choice for a sane person Hillary and the rest of the filed are not Sane.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@CommandoAgent: [Not sure if serious]

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#23 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@CommandoAgent said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Rand Paul was America's last choice for a sane person Hillary and the rest of the filed are not Sane.

Yeeeeah, research Ron Paul. When someone says "I am a doctor, so I know life begins at conception, therefore abortion cannot be allowed." you are listening to a crazy person. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile, as he had a few good ideas on mild financial reform, and a lessening of military domination. Two good ideas within a thicket of 800 crazy ones does not make you a good, or sane candidate.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Her botched up face scares me.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

That's nothing. This totally made my week...

Loading Video...