This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Diakisa (41 posts) -

What is the most important thing you want to before you die?

Do you think life is hard?

What confuses you?

#2 Posted by Assassin_87 (2333 posts) -

What is the most important thing you want to before you die? Positively impact the lives of as many other people as I can.

Do you think life is hard? Life isn't easy or hard. It's all we know. What's the measuring stick? Non-existence?

What confuses you?People who believe that the world owes them something because they exist.

#3 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2167 posts) -

Life sucks. Get a helmet.

#4 Posted by wis3boi (32095 posts) -

Nobody dies a virgin, life f*cks us all

#5 Posted by funtimez12345 (343 posts) -

Life ain't nothing but b*tches and money.

#6 Posted by megagene (23041 posts) -
Life is something I never asked for, but here it is. So I can make either make the most of it or squander it as I please and no one is fit to judge.
#7 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23982 posts) -

wher r the respawn points

#8 Posted by All3yKat (99 posts) -

Life is a vaccum of mediocrity and death. There's also these cool illicit substances in the meantime that can be bought sold or traded with homeless people on the street. Trade it for a nap sack or a tire iron? Either way you're still breaking into your parents home to retrieve your stuff.

#9 Posted by ChiefvsGordon (1085 posts) -

life is hard, i want to travel to a lot of countries before i die. my main goal in life tho is to be happily more successful than everyone i know including anyone reading this right now:P

#10 Posted by HarryOsborn (339 posts) -

life is hard, i want to travel to a lot of countries before i die. my main goal in life tho is to be happily more successful than everyone i know including anyone reading this right now:P

ChiefvsGordon
bring it on kid, i accept ur challenge
#11 Posted by TehFuneral (8089 posts) -

Acquire currency, a gun, and a gas mask.

You should be fine.

#12 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
Optimism in it FTW!
#13 Posted by Hatiko (4644 posts) -

"Random comment that talks about death and nothingness and tries to be deep"

"Random comment about how life *swear word to sound tough and cool* everyone"

#14 Posted by bnarmz (1370 posts) -
1.What is the most important thing you want to before you die? The most important thing I want to do is transend all my fears and get those lessions under my belt. If re-incarnation is true...I don't think I want to come back to this school to learn what I didn't last time. I'm expecting to go somewhere different with new lessions and experiences to learn from. There's hardly anything else here for me to do...actually, I'm growing quite tired of watching people suffering and pointing the fingers at everyone else other than themselves. -- 2. Do you think life is hard? Life is easy, we just have a tendancy to make it difficult. We are probably the only species born into this world as slaves to our own kind. We are taxed from the cradle to the grave, even inheritance and gifts are taxed by an entity none of us really want to be in power. We're trained from birth to support flawed crippling control systems. The average persons day is spent working while the rest of the day is spent preparing to do it again the next day. Maybe 3 to 4 hours is spent on self and I laugh that most of us only get 2 days off a week to relax,party,spend with family/friends, shop for supplies, pay bills, clean house, make repairs, wash clothes, etc... --- 3. What confuses you? The blatant denail and delusions we create for ourselves on a daily bases.
#15 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

Make some unprecedented positive impact on humanity or at least one person.

Yes, because inequality in all of its manifestations is rife.

What confuses you?

How exactly I can juggle all of my life goals and pursue them.

#16 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

A relationship based on love.

Yes, very

Quite a lot.

#17 Posted by British_Azimio (2453 posts) -
What do I want to do? I want to love. Do I think it's hard? Depends... What confuses me? I'm a bit confused about what what I'm exactly confused about, but I'd like to not go through life with a raging alcohol habit.
#18 Posted by BATTOSAI76 (4084 posts) -

1. I would like to build a positive relationship with at least one person just to know that I effected that persons life and gave them a reason to get up in the morning.

2. I think life can be very difficult. With the constant load of family troubles, traumatic events, death and relationships building there is little fun to make up for it, even if it does make us stronger. Not to mention working near constantly to feed ourselves and keep ourselves clothed, and being taxed and over-watched by governments who only have their best intrest at heart, constantly cramming regulations and red tape down our throats as they pine for our votes and support.

3. What confuses me is people who think it will get better. They think we'll just evolve into a higher plain of existence and rise above it, or just get smart and figure it out, or make a new i phone with a better camera, or elect a president who will make all our troubles float away. I'm not saying things will get worse, but we're not on the brink of enlightenment, we're far from it.

#19 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

1. I would like to build a positive relationship with at least one person just to know that I effected that persons life and gave them a reason to get up in the morning.

BATTOSAI76

I like the way you phrased that. =]

It reminds me of this quote:

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

#20 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

[QUOTE="BATTOSAI76"]

ghoklebutter

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love that quote.

#21 Posted by lo_Pine (4978 posts) -
The saying that came to mind when I read this was: "same **** different day, son, protekt ya neck! " That is life, basically.
#22 Posted by Davulao (1037 posts) -

Its sad but are lives are mainly about money. Just finding the best job you can, that makes the most money. Then doing that job till you die.

#23 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Life's a **** and then you die.
#24 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Life's a **** and then you die.MrPraline

It's one big sh!t sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite

#25 Posted by BATTOSAI76 (4084 posts) -

[QUOTE="BATTOSAI76"]

ghoklebutter

I like the way you phrased that. =]

It reminds me of this quote:

Huh. Never heard that one. I like it.

#26 Posted by Diakisa (41 posts) -

I think life hurt me as I don't know how to be happy.

#27 Posted by TF626 (592 posts) -

Life is to short. Do what makes you happy.

#28 Posted by themajormayor (24539 posts) -

I wish the earth would blow up or something

#29 Posted by themajormayor (24539 posts) -

Life is to short. Do what makes you happy.

TF626
No it is very long in fact. Long and hard.
#30 Posted by Omni-Wrath (1970 posts) -

What confuses you?

Diakisa

1. Doing 72 virgins
2. Not as hard as my pee-wee
3. um