Support the Gamespot Staff!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

woogity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 woogity
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
I have to admit that when I heard about Jeff being fired, I had doubts about Gamespot's integrity, but after listening to the Hotspot and watching On the Spot today, I really believe that Gamespot will still have integrity in its reviews and content.  It's too bad that the staff had to lose such a great friend and now has to fight for their integrity.
I just wanted to show my support, and if it's locked or whatever for not being in the 700+ page thread, that's okay, but I would like to urge everyone to watch the new On the Spot to see how much the Gamespot staff really was shaken up by this.  I am confident that they can get through this, and deliver the same quality of content that I have come to expect from this website for the past 7 years I've been coming here.
Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Darth_Tyrev
Member since 2005 • 7072 Posts
I do. It's all CNET's fault. **** them.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#3 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
I do. It's all CNET's fault. **** them.Darth_Tyrev
Pretty much. This is the first time I've ever really considered GS as part of CNETs corporate grasp, too...it sucks.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
I do, and shall keep doing so everyday for as many hours as I can. It's sad what has happened, but the worst thing someone can do is turn their back on GameSpot even if it is caught up with a horrible corporation like CNET
andrasne3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 andrasne3
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts

look at us bashin on gamespot, while it's all cnets fault. gamespot didn't do anything wrong.

miss ya jeff.