Supernatural Events

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XvX_Fear_XvX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 XvX_Fear_XvX
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts

POST your stuff here :P storys are nice =] you can tell ghost stories, things taht you've herd of or happend to you i dont really care.

I was in my back padio last summer and i was talking to my girlfriend just sitting at the picknick table then we both looked over and i swear to god there was a shape of a man that ran like a kagillio miles an hour past our door. it scared the hell outa me :(

The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts

My grandma says that she had encountered alot of supernatural things in her old home she used to live in. One story that she tells over and over is about a time that one night she walked out into the kitchen where she had a stack of saltine crackers. Well she went into the fridge to get a drink and she turned around and one of the saltines fell off from the stack. So, she put the saltine back on top and it fell over again.:o Then two fell off, then three, then four. She said she was pretty freaked out and asked if there was anyone else in the kitcken with her.. she lives alone.

angusclone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 angusclone2
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts
One time I was all like :o, and my friends were all like :o, but then it was all :P, and we were all :lol:
red0584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 red0584
Member since 2008 • 4040 Posts
One time I was all like :o, and my friends were all like :o, but then it was all :P, and we were all :lol:angusclone2
Whoa....scary...
angusclone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 angusclone2
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts
More seriously, I slept in bunk beds with my brother back in the day. One night, I wake up and see a dark figure standing in the doorway. Wierdly, my immediate reaction is to sit up! So I'm just propped up there staring at it, not able to scream because I'm parylized. When I get some nerve, I slam my head down on my pillow not looking back. The next morning, I realize it was just a poster of Jim Morrison I posted on my wall. :P
Crunchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crunchman
Member since 2003 • 9316 Posts

One time, I had a spoon in my hand. Everything was going great until I turned around, and it was gone.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

My mother, my grandmother, and my aunt all lived in a Haunted house in Europe for 5 years, they always tell my family stories about strange occurences that have happend there.

Philipsmorgey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Philipsmorgey
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
One time I was all like :o, and my friends were all like :o, but then it was all :P, and we were all :lol:angusclone2
But i like all time.
Avatar image for Vinegar_Strokes
Vinegar_Strokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vinegar_Strokes
Member since 2010 • 3401 Posts

i think mediums are the best.

i think there totally geniune.

i feel sorry for them in a way. spirits are always so vague and criptic. it almost makes the mediums out to look like their lying charlatans who are just using cold reading to piss all over the memory of a dead loved one.