Study: Women are genetically programmed to cheat

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13613 posts) -

[QUOTE="Necrifer"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] Having trouble holding down a woman huh? And aren't you a virgin? TheWalkingGhost

I never have this problem.

I am quite strong, you see.

You're not funny, not even close.

Everything is fine to joke about except rape. Well only about men, but no raping women jokes ever!

#-48 Posted by Rickettsia (213 posts) -

During ovulation and they are only likely to fantasize more. Women on average cheat far less than men.

Omni-Wrath
Agree, a best answer doesnt need too much words. Normaly Women sex habit depend on a monthly cycle instead a man depend on how fast he reload his gun. But its also depend in the personality, i dont debate which men or woman cheat the most. You can easily distiguish a promiscuos person but in this world are so many stupid people who falls in their hands and falls over and over like the sexual cycle. And then likes to blame something in general.
#-47 Posted by GrindingAxe (1641 posts) -
My girl is very sexy...I"m 5'8 (short, not sexy at all) and I wouldn't consider myself very sexy. I'm OK. I know my girl has desires to be with other men, only thing I ask...if you do give in to your desires...wear a condom. And don't let things go beyond sex. I'm going to do the same thing eventually. We all cheat. Thats a given. Its how you handle it. Look at your grandparents people! Do you think for a second that your lovely grandparents didn't cheat!? Don't be naive. They did, its just people back in the day knew how to cover it up better than this generation. Everything now is so dramatized! You cheat, and everything goes to hell, but when old folks cheated, it was low key...yeah, it was known, but it wasn't talked about. Asking someone to only have sex with YOU is selfish...let them have some fun, then come back. It works well. Hold them down and they'll leave forever.
#-46 Posted by Slashless (10097 posts) -

Everything is fine to joke about except rape. Well only about men, but no raping women jokes ever!

GummiRaccoon

No, jokes on both sides can be funny. But I've seen Nec's joke 1,000s of times. Stopped being funny after the first.

#-44 Posted by helwa1988 (2105 posts) -
My girl is very sexy...I"m 5'8 (short, not sexy at all) and I wouldn't consider myself very sexy. I'm OK. I know my girl has desires to be with other men, only thing I ask...if you do give in to your desires...wear a condom. And don't let things go beyond sex. I'm going to do the same thing eventually. We all cheat. Thats a given. Its how you handle it. Look at your grandparents people! Do you think for a second that your lovely grandparents didn't cheat!? Don't be naive. They did, its just people back in the day knew how to cover it up better than this generation. Everything now is so dramatized! You cheat, and everything goes to hell, but when old folks cheated, it was low key...yeah, it was known, but it wasn't talked about. Asking someone to only have sex with YOU is selfish...let them have some fun, then come back. It works well. Hold them down and they'll leave forever.GrindingAxe
The problem with open relationships is that eventually jealousy will arise because one of the persons involved starts spending more and more time with the person they gt on side. And it becomes more than sex. Open relationships sound all fun and games but in reality they are just more drama and headaches and can lead to the end of your relationship,
#-43 Posted by Blazed (2356 posts) -

My girl is very sexy...I"m 5'8 (short, not sexy at all) and I wouldn't consider myself very sexy. I'm OK. I know my girl has desires to be with other men, only thing I ask...if you do give in to your desires...wear a condom. And don't let things go beyond sex. I'm going to do the same thing eventually. We all cheat. Thats a given. Its how you handle it. Look at your grandparents people! Do you think for a second that your lovely grandparents didn't cheat!? Don't be naive. They did, its just people back in the day knew how to cover it up better than this generation. Everything now is so dramatized! You cheat, and everything goes to hell, but when old folks cheated, it was low key...yeah, it was known, but it wasn't talked about. Asking someone to only have sex with YOU is selfish...let them have some fun, then come back. It works well. Hold them down and they'll leave forever.GrindingAxe

lmao

Man you weak minded. Hold a woman down? Yea right. If she wanna leave then dueces. On to da next one. Women treat weak men like s***. Grow a nut sack p****.

#-42 Posted by Angie7F (1120 posts) -

well, if we were genetically monogamous we wouldnt need to make a law about marriage.

#-41 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

well, if we were genetically monogamous we wouldnt need to make a law about marriage.

Angie7F

*face-f*cking-palm*

#-40 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="Angie7F"]

worlock77

*face-f*cking-palm*

Its true, some species are monogamous, some species are not, us apes are not.

#-39 Posted by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

Humans weren't "meant" to be any one thing or another.

worlock77
qft
#-38 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

It's depressing to see how low your self-esteem is. You're also wrong when you say that "we all cheat." You're something else. You can live your life the way you like, but don't try to spread your poisonous lies here.

#-37 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Angie7F"]

tenaka2

*face-f*cking-palm*

That's funny, because I am. I've met women that I could've been happy with forever. I know several people who have a markedly different mindset than most in today's society. They are satisfied and devoted to one person, truly. If you find a person with whom you are truly compatible and circumstances don't tear you apart, you won't want anyone else. The problem in today's society is that people want more and more instant gratification, and it's more accessible than ever.

This has everything to do with a choice. It's a choice to look for a partner with the important points of compatibility and not give in to the desire for instant gratification.

I'm not condemning those who choose to live their lives differently. I'm just saying that they are wrong when they try to characterize the nature of human beings because they haven't chosen to live their lives a certain way.

#-36 Posted by htotheo (2759 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

*face-f*cking-palm*

hartsickdiscipl

That's funny, because I am. I've met women that I could've been happy with forever. I know several people who have a markedly different mindset than most in today's society. They are satisfied and devoted to one person, truly. If you find a person with whom you are truly compatible and circumstances don't tear you apart, you won't want anyone else. The problem in today's society is that people want more and more instant gratification, and it's more accessible than ever.

This has everything to do with a choice. It's a choice to look for a partner with the important points of compatibility and not give in to the desire for instant gratification.

I'm not condemning those who choose to live their lives differently. I'm just saying that they are wrong when they try to characterize the nature of human beings because they haven't chosen to live their lives a certain way.

Going to agree with you on this one. A lot of people who have this view (everyone cheats or its in our nature) who I have met generally have this to justify their own actions or the actions of their partners to make themselves feel better. I dislike people who cheat quite a bit as it shows a lot about a persons character. Cheating doesn't have to occur, either break up with the person your with, don't enter a long-term relationship or make it exceptionally clear the boundaries of what is acceptable in a relationship. Not everyone is compatible or find monogamy fitting to their lifestyle. I get that but others do. When people say its in our nature most of the time I think they are trying to diffuse their own guilt or justify their actions or potential actions. Monogamy might not be for everyone but acting like cheating is natural and should be accepted is BS.
#-35 Posted by GrindingAxe (1641 posts) -

[QUOTE="GrindingAxe"]My girl is very sexy...I"m 5'8 (short, not sexy at all) and I wouldn't consider myself very sexy. I'm OK. I know my girl has desires to be with other men, only thing I ask...if you do give in to your desires...wear a condom. And don't let things go beyond sex. I'm going to do the same thing eventually. We all cheat. Thats a given. Its how you handle it. Look at your grandparents people! Do you think for a second that your lovely grandparents didn't cheat!? Don't be naive. They did, its just people back in the day knew how to cover it up better than this generation. Everything now is so dramatized! You cheat, and everything goes to hell, but when old folks cheated, it was low key...yeah, it was known, but it wasn't talked about. Asking someone to only have sex with YOU is selfish...let them have some fun, then come back. It works well. Hold them down and they'll leave forever.hartsickdiscipl

It's depressing to see how low your self-esteem is. You're also wrong when you say that "we all cheat." You're something else. You can live your life the way you like, but don't try to spread your poisonous lies here.

Sorry to bump an old topic..but this guy just called me a liar. I'm am not that. And I'm not a man with low self esteem. I just see things in reality, and I see things long term. Maybe we don't all cheat, but even if you don't, your other probably will. If she doesn't, then your relationship is part of a very special group. Remember, I'm talking long term. Lets say a couple gets married at the age of 26...by the time their 65..are you trying to tell me that neither one of them has had sex with another since marriage? Hard for me to believe. Especially in this day in age. Yes, we all cheat...whether its you, or your girl. It will happen. How will you handle it? Demand a divorce like everyone else? Or deal with it, and go on with your marriage. Sorry, but everyone these days loves getting divorced like they love getting married. Its like it goes hand and hand. Its sad. For a marriage to last, you have to realize that cheating will arise. Its unavoidable mostly.
#-34 Posted by UnknownSniper65 (9206 posts) -

My policy has always been if a girl cheats on me the relationship is over and there is no saving it. You may disagree, but any relationship that results in one person going elsewhere for sex has issues beyond physical attraction. I don't think its selfish to expect a significant other to only have sex with you. Its part of being in a devoted relationship.

#-33 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

[QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

[QUOTE="GrindingAxe"]My girl is very sexy...I"m 5'8 (short, not sexy at all) and I wouldn't consider myself very sexy. I'm OK. I know my girl has desires to be with other men, only thing I ask...if you do give in to your desires...wear a condom. And don't let things go beyond sex. I'm going to do the same thing eventually. We all cheat. Thats a given. Its how you handle it. Look at your grandparents people! Do you think for a second that your lovely grandparents didn't cheat!? Don't be naive. They did, its just people back in the day knew how to cover it up better than this generation. Everything now is so dramatized! You cheat, and everything goes to hell, but when old folks cheated, it was low key...yeah, it was known, but it wasn't talked about. Asking someone to only have sex with YOU is selfish...let them have some fun, then come back. It works well. Hold them down and they'll leave forever.GrindingAxe

Sorry to bump an old topic..but this guy just called me a liar. I'm am not that. And I'm not a man with low self esteem. I just see things in reality, and I see things long term. Maybe we don't all cheat, but even if you don't, your other probably will. If she doesn't, then your relationship is part of a very special group. Remember, I'm talking long term. Lets say a couple gets married at the age of 26...by the time their 65..are you trying to tell me that neither one of them has had sex with another since marriage? Hard for me to believe. Especially in this day in age. Yes, we all cheat...whether its you, or your girl. It will happen. How will you handle it? Demand a divorce like everyone else? Or deal with it, and go on with your marriage. Sorry, but everyone these days loves getting divorced like they love getting married. Its like it goes hand and hand. Its sad. For a marriage to last, you have to realize that cheating will arise. Its unavoidable mostly.

I'm sorry that you've been surrounded by people of such low character. That's the only explanation that I can think of for your viewpoints. I didn't call you a liar. I said that your statements were wrong. You've come to incorrect conclusions about everyone else based on your own experiences. There are quite a few faithful relationships out there. Yes, there are people who have been married 50, 60 years and stayed sexually faithful to one person. Like another poster said- people who spout off with posts like yours are typically those who try to justify their own weaknesses or behavior, or else that of those close to them in life. I really hope that someday you meet someone with some character who knows how important faithfulness is.

#-32 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3953 posts) -

GA, reading your posts, I'm honestly expecting you to have a sad life....

#-31 Posted by Storm_Marine (11159 posts) -

[QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Well Monogamy is total bullcrap..., it's invented my society.VaguelyTagged

How exactly is it bullcrap?

polygamy acquires more reproductive benefits.

There are social benefits to monogamy. A man can't just move on to another woman and abandon his old wife and children and keep doing that cycle and expect there to be no consequences to it. Back in the day (before we had child support and alimony and I guess to a lesser extent the social welfare state) they may very well have starved. Now days it just messes up kids badly.

#-30 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="Omni-Wrath"]

How exactly is it bullcrap?

Storm_Marine

polygamy acquires more reproductive benefits.

There are social benefits to monogamy. A man can't just move on to another woman and abandon his old wife and children and keep doing that cycle and expect there to be no consequences to it. Back in the day (before we had child support and alimony and I guess to a lesser extent the social welfare state) they may very well have starved. Now days it just messes up kids badly.

Very well said. People not sticking to one mate has had a huge negative impact on our society. Children are much more stable and happy with the same 2 parents as constants in their lives. There are countless studies and statistics to support that. When children grow into adulthood, they carry their issues from childhood with them. These issues impact their whole professional and personal lives. They very often pass them on to the next generation. This has a lot to do with what's wrong with our society today.

#-29 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

I find it funny that they think that, given that they can only procreate once every 8-10 months.

Men, on the other hand, can contribute to making a baby every 2-6 days.

#-27 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

I don't believe every study I hear.

ShadowMoses900

Stop kidding yourself. You don't believe any study you hear.