Steven Avery topic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

If anyone has seen or followed the case about Steven Avery there is also a good documentary about him on Netflix Making A Murderer. I think our justice system is so broken. Guy already spend 18 years for a crime he didn't do. Then the murder which I strongly believe the cops framed him for. What does everyone think?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I'm more interested to know what Avery's family did to the local law enforcement (and/or their families) to deserve such poor treatment.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Wasn't he a pitcher for the Atlanta Braves? Oh well, different guy I guess.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Heaven forbid a community put a child molesting piece of garbage that shows all the signs of being a proto serial killer away illegally. Boo hoo, what a tragedy.

The system may be garbage but it is certianly no more dangerous to the public than a sociopath like avery.

Let him out if your bleeding heart demands it just don't cry when he is banging your kids and setting your pets on fire.

This is a perfect example of how deranged the predator as victim mentality has come.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

I think something is going on. I dont think the cops killed her per say, but i think the cops believe he did and want him put away. I think we dont have the truth yet.

Its crazy this one and the OJ show is going on. In both cases it seems the cops try to tamper with evidence.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

@Riverwolf007: is he a molester too? I didn't know.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@Kruiz_Bathory said:

@Riverwolf007: is he a molester too? I didn't know.

“I even told them about Steven touching me,” the then 16-year-old said,according to the transcript of the conversation.

He goes on to tell his shocked mother that he and his brothers were touched on occasions before the Halbach murder."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/evidence-s-missing-making-murderer-article-1.2485213

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38682 Posts

he should remain free for 18 years then go to jail on the murder conviction.

the state fucked up the first time by putting him away int he 80's he gets a free pass for a while before he has to report back.

if that isn't a palatable option? maybe the state should due better diligence when convicting people in the first place.