This topic is locked from further discussion.

thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thotoz
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts
He is one smart guy and I respect him. Anyways, I was wondering how that voice communication thing he uses works. Does it pick up what his mind is thinking or something heh? Since I doubt he could type that fast. (his fingers would be tired!)
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts
I've often wondered that as well. Another thing, if you were Stephen Hawking and your chair died on railroad tracks, would you tell the machine yell "Help!" a lot, or would you first crank up the volume, consuming time, but resulting in a more likely occurence of someone hearing you? I honestly am not sure what the best COA would be there, I guess we'll just have to hope that doesn't happen to him cause it'd be a big loss if Stephen Hawking were to die...
cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
He types words using a phonetic keyboard.. basically he types the sounds, not the letters
thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thotoz
oh, still thas a lot of typing honestly heh, so types the sounds as in "ch" c" "ca",etc?
Scn64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Scn64
Member since 2003 • 2039 Posts
That would be pretty embarrassing if I had to use a machine that said whatever I was thinking. I'm not always "in control" of my thoughts. It would be like "The universe is made up of....sex....boobies....nudity......many planets and stars".
thotoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thotoz
That would be pretty embarrassing if I had to use a machine that said whatever I was thinking. I'm not always "in control" of my thoughts. It would be like "The universe is made up of....sex....boobies....nudity......many planets and stars".Scn64
lol