I've got here several questions to Steam and/or iTunes users and to those one who like to read and/or own any e-book reader. Everybody who can answer at least one question I ask to post answer(s) in this topic. I need this for my research project. Thank you all in advance!
1. What, in your opinion, are the advantages and disadvantages of Steam/iTunes?
2. Many games require Steam to work. Would you prefer to have a choice to install or not Steam to run a game?
3. Have promotions on Steam ever made you install the app on your computer? What do you think about Steam's promotions?
4. Do you think that Steam's/iTunes' interface is user-friendly, clear, easy to use? If not, what would you change in it?
E-books readers questions:
1. Primary question - do you like to read? If yes, what do you read preferably?
2. Have you ever thought about buying an e-book reader? If yes, what made you thinking about buying it?
3. If you ever thought about buying an e-book reader, but changed your mind later, what was the reason of your resignation?
4. What, in your opinion, are the advantages and disadvantages of e-book readers?
5. In your opinion, what should be the price of a digital version of the book, if the price of the paper version of the same book is 10$?
6. And if the price of the digital version of the book is 75% of the price of its paper version, would you rather buy a digital or a paper version?
7. If you like the book you're reading, do you often check other books by the same author or published by the same publishing house that the book you're reading?
8. What are you guided by when you're choosing a book? Other reader's opinions, author of the book, reviews...?
9. If someone is recommending you a book that doesn't fit to the genre you like, would you still check this book?
10. There's a promotion like this: last five Stephen King's books for, let's say, 20-40$. Would you buy them?
11. Do you often buy books? Do you buy a book after you finish one or maybe you're buying books that interests you and you put them aside? You know, you read some book, but you go to the bookstore anyway, buy books to read later...?