Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crazyguy111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 crazyguy111
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@Aljosa23:

intresting

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

I don't really know why you'd need more than 2 seconds to critique the design, we can plain-as-day see what the light saber looks like.

I could say the same about light sabers period. It's a dumbass concept. But it looked badass in the movies so we give it a pass. The original Star Wars trilogy didn't give some technical explanation as to how those would be plausible. Those movies sold us on the concept of light sabers by making them fucking awesome.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#153  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

I believe original light-sabers where inspired by Samurai swords. Apart from the side beams, this light-saber appears much longer as if it is inspired by a Scottish claymore.

Man I don't know why anyone would want to carry something that cumbersome into battle. Mine as well carry a tree trunk. I realize the need to combat against the armor of the time, but Jesus....

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#154 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58947 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

I believe original light-sabers where inspired by Samurai swords. Apart from the side beams, this light-saber appears much longer as if it is inspired by a Scottish claymore.

Man I don't know why anyone would want to carry something that cumbersome into battle. Mine as well carry a tree trunk. I realize the need to combat against the armor of the time, but Jesus....

The largest recorded one was 7 feet long.

PanPizza15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 PanPizza15
Member since 2006 • 1485 Posts

It's gonna be an epic

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

@PanPizza15: Looking at your join date status, you already know bumping a thread is consider spamming and that sometimes warrant a strike so let that be a warning to you and not to mention, The Force Awaken was like 6 years ago.