St. Louis Blues Good Idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cabo3334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cabo3334
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts
I was Reading The St. Louis Times and it said that the blues were thinking about hiding a Playstion 3 in the building before each game to boost the attendance. The attendace is so bad that you can pretty much here the players talk on the ice not really but....its bad. Anyway there goin to hide a PS3 everyday till christmas.

Your thoughts......  
ff7fan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ff7fan2
Member since 2006 • 31413 Posts
I saw this thread in Welcome Newbies and I was hoping you would bring it here. :P
I feel this could boost attendance some. It's a way to attract non-hockey fans, IMO.
MondlessMurder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MondlessMurder
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts

I was Reading The St. Louis Times and it said that the blues were thinking about hiding a Playstion 3 in the building before each game to boost the attendance. The attendace is so bad that you can pretty much here the players talk on the ice not really but....its bad. Anyway there goin to hide a PS3 everyday till christmas.

Your thoughts......  cabo3334

Strange that I've been to a Blues game one time in my life and I'm from St.Louis...

brainalishi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 brainalishi
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="cabo3334"]I was Reading The St. Louis Times and it said that the blues were thinking about hiding a Playstion 3 in the building before each game to boost the attendance. The attendace is so bad that you can pretty much here the players talk on the ice not really but....its bad. Anyway there goin to hide a PS3 everyday till christmas.

Your thoughts......  

were do i even begin. how about the fact that i have lived in st louis all of my 34 years and NEVER has there been a newspaper called the st louis times. i have also been a st louis blues fan since the late 70s. never have they said anything about playstation. the closest they came to even mentioning a console was last year when the league used the 360 to give jumbotron explenations of the rule changes. you sir are full of crap.
bleedblue115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 bleedblue115
Member since 2007 • 3309 Posts

i've attended numerous blues games, and this NEVER happend! It NEVER would happen. The St. Louis Times, although it does exist is not a reliable source for blues info.

http://www.stlouistimes.com/

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts
Perhaps the Devils should try something like that! :lol:  I was watching the Pens game last night IN New Jersey, and the ammount of empty seats was ridiculous.  Paul Steigerwald (worst play by play guy in history) even called it "a sorry sight."