This topic is locked from further discussion.

dude63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 dude63
Member since 2004 • 5505 Posts

I have heard this song acouple times before. I heard it most recently at work while someone else was running parts on a press. It sounded like a alt rock song. It has a steady beat simple build up nothing too hard. The only words I could really make out were the singer says the lines " and she: when he says this he holds the she part. It sounded awesome. Im not even sure if its even and she..but please help

zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 zoraluv
Member since 2010 • 8319 Posts

I have heard this song acouple times before. I heard it most recently at work while someone else was running parts on a press. It sounded like a alt rock song. It has a steady beat simple build up nothing too hard. The only words I could really make out were the singer says the lines " and she: when he says this he holds the she part. It sounded awesome. Im not even sure if its even and she..but please help

dude63

The only thing that came to mind was Maroon 5 (she will be loved) :?

was it a classic rock station? or top 40?

Kaarosu_318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kaarosu_318
Member since 2011 • 28 Posts

[QUOTE="dude63"]

zoraluv

The only thing that came to mind was Maroon 5 (she will be loved) :?

was it a classic rock station? or top 40?

It does sound like 'She Will Be Loved'
Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts

Sounds like Maroon 5's - She Will Be Loved

dude63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 dude63
Member since 2004 • 5505 Posts
no that isnt it..thanks tho tit was off of a internet radio thing..it was a hard rock station
CUDGEdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 CUDGEdave
Member since 2010 • 2597 Posts

If you knew the excact station,then you could look on the site at the "Songs played today" or whatever.