Someone giving me a Nokia 2700 Classic.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wARLORD246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 wARLORD246
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts

Someone is giving me a Nokia 2700 Classic for Christmas, to replace my crappy Nokia 2626. I heard the camera is good, but what I'm really looking for is a phone can play music efficiently....

So one question...

Does Nokia 2700 Classic have good sound quality?

lazzordude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lazzordude
Member since 2003 • 6685 Posts

no phone has good sound quality

Avatar image for ConformestClone
ConformestClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ConformestClone
Member since 2004 • 13103 Posts
"Here's your Christmas present. Remember, I got it to replace your current phone!" "I don't want it, take it back. The sound quality blows and I hope you die for trying to pawn that off on me" If the sound quality does suck, what are you going to do, refuse the gift?
navaratna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 navaratna
Member since 2009 • 644 Posts

Someone is giving me a Nokia 2700 Classic for Christmas, to replace my crappy Nokia 2626. I heard the camera is good, but what I'm really looking for is a phone can play music efficiently....

So one question...

wARLORD246
Nokia 2700 has a very good sound quality but if you wanna enjoy it you have to use a better headphone because the headphone came with that phone is very bad. I tested it with another headphone which came with a N78 and found surprising sound quality. Then i bought a headphone from Microlab and now enjoying N series like music from it.
wARLORD246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wARLORD246
[QUOTE="wARLORD246"]

So one question...

navaratna
Nokia 2700 has a very good sound quality but if you wanna enjoy it you have to use a better headphone because the headphone came with that phone is very bad. I tested it with another headphone which came with a N78 and found surprising sound quality. Then i bought a headphone from Microlab and now enjoying N series like music from it.

First decent reply.....thanks I was really planning to discard its default earphones and use my Philips SHP1900 or sumthing but I really needed to know if 2700 has good sound in its hardware, thanks for the good rep.... but BTW, does it have 3.5mm jack?
navaratna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 navaratna
Member since 2009 • 644 Posts
[QUOTE="navaratna"][QUOTE="wARLORD246"]

So one question...

wARLORD246

First decent reply.....thanks I was really planning to discard its default earphones and use my Philips SHP1900 or sumthing but I really needed to know if 2700 has good sound in its hardware, thanks for the good rep.... but BTW, does it have 3.5mm jack?

It does have the 3.5mm jack. Listen and enjoy..... :-)
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts

no phone has good sound quality

lazzordude
Only with head phones.
brownjoy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 brownjoy33
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts
Its sound quality is good on speakers but excellent on earphone.
wARLORD246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wARLORD246
[QUOTE="navaratna"][QUOTE="wARLORD246"][QUOTE="navaratna"] Nokia 2700 has a very good sound quality but if you wanna enjoy it you have to use a better headphone because the headphone came with that phone is very bad. I tested it with another headphone which came with a N78 and found surprising sound quality. Then i bought a headphone from Microlab and now enjoying N series like music from it.

It does have the 3.5mm jack. Listen and enjoy..... :-)

YEHEY thanks.... BTW... I have another problem. The only headphones I currently use is the Philips SHP 1900 http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/indoor-headphones/shp1900_00/prd/gb/Bu but there is a problem, as you can see when I plug it in my PSP, for some reason it's volume is too low(must be because PSP's sound card or sumthin is not good enough for the headphones.), and my friend claims that the SHP1900 will also have low volume when plugged into cellphones... you think it will be most likely?
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#10 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts
check its not locked