So I left someone to walk home in the snow

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@popeanonymousxv said:

Dad actually sold me on a revolver recently, love the one he picked up.

Also, lol at the generic internet tough guy.

I love my revolver. I have a Taurus model 44 and it's a beauty. I had it out on the range just a few weeks ago for the first time in a while, and I fell in love all over again.

I have some semi-auto handguns as well, but they're sitting in the safe. The .44 is never far from my reach.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@korvus said:

In a hill area with snow?

The road home:

That road drops about 200 feet over a quarter-mile.

That ain't no guardrail, brother. That there's called a life insurance claim.

Oh, cool. Looks like the mountain country in Upstate New York. Reminds me of the Adirondacks. I avoid the area in winter.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@br0kenrabbit: you're one of those pussies who thinks he's special because he has a car. I would have punched you in the face, kicked a hole in your window and then drag you out of the car and take it myself.

bitch

No, you wouldn't have. I have a conceal and carry, and I conceal and carry.

You ain't getting back up after a .44 passes through you. And I use a revolver, so don't count on a jam.

oh you're one of those pussies who thinks he's tough because his daddy bought him a pistol. fucking lame got beat up in high school.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts
@PSP107 said:

@jun_aka_pekto: "Then, they called me every foul name they can think of."

lol

I gave them that liberty in exchange for them buckling up. I got a concession from them. Therefore, I gave back one of my own. Besides, that (calling me names) cooled off tensions. He He.

Nowadays, they also buckle up because they have to set the example for their own kids.

Avatar image for popeanonymousxv
PopeAnonymousXV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 PopeAnonymousXV
Member since 2014 • 168 Posts

@mikehockbourns: Lay off the caffeine bro. I'm sure you have some cows you can go own in System Wars, yeah? The adults are trying to have a conversation in here.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:

@GazaAli said:

@gamerguru100 said:

I have to disagree. I think the guy refusing to buckle up is a nice example of natural selection. If he'd rather whine like a bitch and walk home in the cold instead of taking two seconds to buckle up, then screw him. It's not like he was forced out of the car with a weapon or anything. Rabbit simply refused to budge his car until he buckled up. I wouldn't want to get a $150-200 ticket just because some lazy ass passenger didn't want to use a few brain cells to put on his seat belt, or worse, be held liable for injuries or deaths in a hypothetical accident. **** that nonsense.

Oh no you didn't go there rofl

so the guy may be a rocket scientist or an astrophysicist and just because of a perverse refusal of doing something we'd want humanity to be weeded out of him? The offspring of this man may have the answers to interplanetary travel or the origin of life and we'd be willing to throw that away just because he refused to buckle? You must be building a road safety utopia.

Hard to believe that an astrophysicist could be such a moron. :P

The infallible argument in this video proves you wrong:

Loading Video...

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#107 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

If I got into an accident I would put his seat belt on so I am not held liable. Assuming he's unconscious.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

It's a safe bet that the guy who refuses to put on a seatbelt...will be the same guy who sues all of the surrounding drivers the moment he becomes paraplegic.

So yeah, you did nothing wrong in kicking him out of your car. He's endangering your own safety, he's doing something illegal, and it'd be your ass on the line if an accident happens.