This topic is locked from further discussion.

mistergamerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 mistergamerguy
Member since 2009 • 31 Posts
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Life is about to get locked... I feel a game over coming along.

Iconic_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Iconic_D
Member since 2008 • 849 Posts

this reminds me of someone i know

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 my_mortal_coil
Member since 2009 • 2839 Posts

Life is great. Just read my quoted statement below.

trust_nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 trust_nobody
Member since 2003 • 3356 Posts

Long and to the left.

facepalm. I thought you said something else.

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
All in all, its going really well. It really sucks, but, I shouldn't complain. I have a job, a car, and a place to live even though it sucks, and the best part, the sexiest girlfriend ever..... So life is going pretty good :)
CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts

Hot and steamy.

trust_nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 trust_nobody
Member since 2003 • 3356 Posts

All in all, its going really well. It really sucks, but, I shouldn't complain. I have a job, a car, and a place to live even though it sucks, and the best part, the sexiest girlfriend ever..... So life is going pretty good :)GTA_dude

Why don't you put on a hat and sing in the rain about it, why dontcha!

CrystalFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CrystalFox
Member since 2006 • 9908 Posts

[QUOTE="GTA_dude"]All in all, its going really well. It really sucks, but, I shouldn't complain. I have a job, a car, and a place to live even though it sucks, and the best part, the sexiest girlfriend ever..... So life is going pretty good :)trust_nobody

Maybe he doesn't have a hat.

GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts

[QUOTE="GTA_dude"]All in all, its going really well. It really sucks, but, I shouldn't complain. I have a job, a car, and a place to live even though it sucks, and the best part, the sexiest girlfriend ever..... So life is going pretty good :)trust_nobody

I live in AZ, it doesn't rain much here :(

ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ConBro
Member since 2005 • 531 Posts

Day by day.... gramma's dying :cry: I feel useless

Iconic_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Iconic_D

Gaming-Planet
A little negative, are we?
Null--Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Null--Fox
Member since 2009 • 1640 Posts

Life is good. Thank you for asking.

simply-m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 simply-m
Member since 2008 • 156 Posts

Life is the way you see it. If you are depressed, life is horrible, if you are happy, life is wonderful.

The great question of "Hamlet" comes to my mind. "To be or not to be?"

I say to be. If you exist and you don't like it, there is always the end, but if you don't exist, how do you know you haven't missed anything important?

Besides, our community depends on interacting. One action you take right now, may affect a sequence of things that will happen later.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Not sobad I guess, but I think I am ruining it for myself.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

[QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

Iconic_D

My mom says that a lot.

Iconic_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Iconic_D

[QUOTE="Iconic_D"][QUOTE="Gaming-Planet"]

Gaming-Planet

My mom says that a lot.

You see, I am your mom! Hi, honey!
tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts

My life..is weird.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
Good, except for my allergies and stalker ex gf
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts

It looks bleak.

MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MystikFollower
Member since 2009 • 4061 Posts

There really is no good or bad in life. It's all completely relative to the value judgments we all put on situations and the way we react to them. Once I learned this and decided in my soul that I was going to live in happiness and love, everything turned around for me. Even days that I used to consider complete crap are good because of how I choose to feel about them. It's great to be happy now, considering three years I was on the brink of ending my life.

Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Assassin1349

There really is no good or bad in life. It's all completely relative to the value judgments we all put on situations and the way we react to them. Once I learned this and decided in my soul that I was going to live in happiness and love, everything turned around for me. Even days that I used to consider complete crap are good because of how I choose to feel about them. It's great to be happy now, considering three years I was on the brink of ending my life.

MystikFollower
So if your whole family just got murdered it wouldn't be good or bad?
MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MystikFollower

[QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

Assassin1349

lol are you suggesting that makes me heartless or something? It would be bad but only because that's our societies value judgment on murder. I'd miss them but I'm very spiritual and believe fully that wouldn't be the last time I would see them. But like I said any situation in life that we consider good or bad is only because thats the value judgment we've placed upon it. Usually it's not even OUR own value judgments but the way everyone else reacts to it. I would forgive my families murderer god forbid that should happen.

Maybe I'm taking a slightly more enlightened look at life now but its made me a far happier person. I'm sorry if that hasn't been the case for others, but everybody is on their own path so they'll figure out what they need to when the time is right for them.

Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Assassin1349

[QUOTE="Assassin1349"][QUOTE="MystikFollower"]

MystikFollower

lol are you suggesting that makes me heartless or something? It would be bad but only because that's our societies value judgment on murder. I'd miss them but I'm very spiritual and believe fully that wouldn't be the last time I would see them. But like I said any situation in life that we consider good or bad is only because thats the value judgment we've placed upon it. Usually it's not even OUR own value judgments but the way everyone else reacts to it. I would forgive my families murderer god forbid that should happen.

Maybe I'm taking a slightly more enlightened look at life now but its made me a far happier person. I'm sorry if that hasn't been the case for others, but everybody is on their own path so they'll figure out what they need to when the time is right for them.

No. I'm pretty heartless myself.
MystikFollower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MystikFollower

This is what one of my favorite books ever has to say on the subjects of right and wrong.Not quite good or bad but its basically the same concepts:

"There's nothing "wrong" with anything. "Wrong" is a relative term, indicating the opposite of that which you call "right."
Yet, what is "right"? Can you be truly objective in these matters? Or are "right" and "wrong" simply descriptions overlaid on events and circumstances by you, out of your decision about them?
And what, pray tell, forms the basis of your decision? Your own experience? No. In most cases, you've chosen to accept someone else's decision. Someone who came before you and, presumably, knows better. Very few of your daily decisions about what is "right" and "wrong" are being made by you, based on your understanding.
This is especially true on important matters. In fact, the more important the matter, the less you are likely to listen to your own experience, and the more ready you seem to be to make someone else's ideas your own.
This explains why you've given up virtually total control over certain areas of your life, and certain questions that arise within the human experience.
These areas and questions very often include the subjects most vital for your soul: the nature of God; the nature of true morality; the question of ultimate reality; the issues of life and death surrounding war, medicine, abortion euthanasia, the whole sum and substance of personal values, structures, judgments. These most of you have abrogated, assigned to others. You don't want to make your own decisions about them.
"Someone else decide! I'll go along, I'll go along!" you shout. "Someone else just tell me what's right and wrong!"
This is why, by the way, human religions are so popular. It almost doesn't matter what the belief system is, as long as it's firm, consistent, clear in its expectation of the follower, and rigid. Given those characteristics, you can find people who will believe in almost anything. The strangest behavior and belief can be—has been—attributed to God. It's God's way, they say. God's word.
And there are those who will accept that. Gladly. Because, you see, it eliminates the need to think.

Thinking is hard. Making value judgments is difficult. It places you at pure creation, because there are so many times you'll have to say, "I don't know. I just don't know." Yet still you have to decide. And so you'll have to choose. You'll have to make an arbitrary choice.
Such a choice—a decision coming from no previous personal knowledge—is called pure creation. And the individual is aware, deeply aware, that in the making of such decisions is the Self created.
Most of you are not interested in such important work. Most of you would rather leave that to others. And so most of you are not self-created, but creatures of habit—other-created creatures.
Then when others have told you how you should feel, and it runs directly counter to how you do feel—you experience a deep inner conflict. Something deep inside you tells you that what others have told you is not Who You Are. Now where to go with that? What to do?
The first place you go to is your religionists—the people who put you there in the first place. You go to your priests and your rabbis and your ministers and your teachers, and they tell you to stop listening to your Self. The worst of them will try to scare you away from it; scare you away from what you intuitively know.
They'll tell you about the devil, about Satan, about demons and evils spirits and hell and damnation and every frightening thing they can think of to get you to see how what you were intuitively knowing and feeling was wrong, and how they only place you'll find any comfort is in their thought, their idea, their theology, their definitions of right and wrong, and their concept of Who You Are.
The seduction here is that all you have to do to get instant approval is to agree. Agree and you have instant approval. Some will even sing and shout and dance and wave their arms in hallelujah! That's hard to resist. Such approval, such rejoicing that you have seen the light; that you've been saved!
Approvals and demonstrations seldom accompany inner decisions. Celebrations rarely surround choices to follow personal truth. In fact, quite the contrary. Not only may others fail to celebrate, they may actually subject you to ridicule. What? You're thinking for yourself? You're deciding on your own? You're applying your own yardsticks, your own judgments, your own values? Who do you think you are, anyway?

And indeed, that is precisely the question you are answering."

DarthSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DarthSatan
Member since 2005 • 4607 Posts

Every day above ground is a good day.

Avatar image for BloodSeeker1337
BloodSeeker1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BloodSeeker1337
Member since 2009 • 1278 Posts
Not bad
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58543 Posts

Life is pretty good.

I am tired of being fat, though. My weight loss has kind of plateaued a lot earlier than I expected.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#32 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

Every day above ground is a good day.

DarthSatan

Unless you're spelunking.

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

life is pretty sweet.. :D.. i guess. merry christmas, merry christmas one and all.. ='D

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58543 Posts

life is pretty sweet.. :D.. i guess. merry christmas, merry christmas one and all.. ='D

HitomiChan

oh crap, i still gotta buy gifts

life sucks now

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#35 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
not dead, i believe
HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

[QUOTE="HitomiChan"]

mrbojangles25

oh crap, i still gotta buy gifts

life sucks now

that would be the exercise you need.. :o.. see!.. life is good. :D *hums xmas songs*
roleplayer2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#37 roleplayer2004
Member since 2004 • 921 Posts

Things are pretty good. Have a house to live in, good weather, have food in my belly, coke on my desk. Love life is non existant or love in general. That's the way life works. You have some really good things in your life and always have the one or two desires you can't have. It's sad but true.

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
good.
Avatar image for deactivated-612079a2c3358
deactivated-612079a2c3358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-612079a2c3358
Member since 2004 • 1957 Posts

Life is great. Just read my quoted statement below.

my_mortal_coil
The humour from that quotation derives itself from the veracity it contains.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
I've been feeling really really great for the past couple of days. It'll be short-lived, no doubt about it, but for now it just feels awesome. I'm not going to elaborate because a couple of the reasons are really personal and would probably sound messed up to anyone else, but things are just great right now. I'm on winter break and I'm having fun. Overall though things have been pretty awful and stressful lately. I've been pretty depressed...up until this weekend, really.
OnlyKurial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 OnlyKurial
Member since 2009 • 1102 Posts
Life's great as we all know it.
Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points