signs/signals that a girl is into you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kato_
Member since 2006 • 1423 Posts

ok so how many signals does a girl need to give you to let you know that she's interested in you?

so i was at school today and this girl seemed to follow me around but i really cant tell. Everytime i sat down she would come to where im sitting and stop for couple minutes until one of us leaves. I looked at her while she approached towards me and she was indeed looking at me but that doesn't really mean much.

How do i really know that she's interested?

im pretty sure she was following me because i sat by myself. She probably felt sorry for me HAHAHAHA

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

Typically, a blowjob.

Then I know the girl might be into me.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

If you think they are into youthey most likely are. They try to be confusing because they aren't covert but they are shy.

Smug_Duckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Smug_Duckling
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

Eye contact. If she touches her hair or face while talking to you. Interest in you and your personal life. Just because a girl likes you doesn't mean she wants to date you though, as many forum dwellers who have ever been "Friend Zoned" know. If you don't know how to flirt yet, I suggest you learn. It's the only safe way to know for sure.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

Well usually if you talk to her she'll keep her eyes fixed on yours.

When your near her she'll try to get closer to you and if your joking around with her or just talking she may touch your arm,shoulder ect.

A little trick i like to do is if i think a girl likes me i'll enter a room she is in and sit diagonally opposite to her and get her attention subtly, if her feet or toes tend to point towards you and if she takes glances then shes interested in you.

FatPurry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 FatPurry
Member since 2008 • 462 Posts

When her bestfriend comes up to you and tells you she likes you.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

I don't pay attention to any specific body language except for hitting or touching. People say things like oh she'll play with her hair, touch her face, she will angle towards you when talking, and blah blah. I don't put much weight on those things.

But if a girl playfully hits you or touches you, or asks for a massage, you're in good shape.

jacob2125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jacob2125
Member since 2003 • 1003 Posts

If you ask her out and she says yes.

Smug_Duckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Smug_Duckling

I don't pay attention to any specific body language except for hitting or touching. People say things like oh she'll play with her hair, touch her face, she will angle towards you when talking, and blah blah. I don't put much weight on those things.

BMD004
Actually, body language conveys alot more information than actual words do. Body language is key to properly communicating to another person.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BMD004
[QUOTE="BMD004"]

Smug_Duckling
Actually, body language conveys alot more information than actual words do. Body language is key to properly communicating to another person.

I understand that. But I pay attention to other things than small things like is she playing with her hair? Touching her face? Angling towards you? Those are kind of petty. You can tell if she's into you by her overall body language. Small things like that vary from person to person and are in no way reliable.
Smug_Duckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Smug_Duckling
[QUOTE="BMD004"] I understand that. But I pay attention to other things than small things like is she playing with her hair? Touching her face? Angling towards you? Those are kind of petty. You can tell if she's into you by her overall body language. Small things like that vary from person to person and are in no way reliable.

Well I guess the only way to really know for sure is to ask, now isn't it?
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BMD004
[QUOTE="Smug_Duckling"][QUOTE="BMD004"] I understand that. But I pay attention to other things than small things like is she playing with her hair? Touching her face? Angling towards you? Those are kind of petty. You can tell if she's into you by her overall body language. Small things like that vary from person to person and are in no way reliable.

Well I guess the only way to really know for sure is to ask, now isn't it?

Not according to Smug_Duckling. If my memory serves me correct, "body language conveys alot more information than actual words do".
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Ask her out. If she says yes, she's probably into you.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Younever know for sure girls are complicated
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

metroidfood
Not really.. once i asked a chick out to the movies, she said yes the day came... i txt her to ask if she was coming or not.. she never answer... Next monday she apologises and agrees to come again to another day.... the day comes.... she doesnt show up again.... next monday she comes and apologizes at this moment i think to myself **** her. Then one day she show ups with another dude and i m like wtf :| Still she eyes me everytime she sees me like shes waiting for something or idont know :s Moral of the story : even if a chick agrees to marry you, you still dont know if shes into you
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

Solid_Tango

Not really.. once i asked a chick out to the movies, she said yes the day came... i txt her to ask if she was coming or not.. she never answer... Next monday she apologises and agrees to come again to another day.... the day comes.... she doesnt show up again.... next monday she comes and apologizes at this moment i think to myself **** her. Then one day she show ups with another dude and i m like wtf :| Still she eyes me everytime she sees me like shes waiting for something or idont know :s Moral of the story : even if a chick agrees to marry you, you still dont know if shes into you

Glad we all know date to the movies is what marriage is like.

kato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kato_
Member since 2006 • 1423 Posts
Younever know for sure girls are complicated Solid_Tango
Yeah....i agree
jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

My advice:

Just assume she into you until she tells you different. As bad as it sounds women are deseptive and will give the same signals to a guy she doesn't like to one she does.

eye contact - works both ways, she could like looking at you, or she could be keeping an eye on the creepy guy (eg you)

hair play - often a sign of her wanting to look her best is pretty much just a sign she's nervious. Probably nervious about how to get rid of the creepy guy politely (you again).

This is why women date jerks. Jerks have no respect for a women, and they will approach them and ask them out w/ no thought to her needs. They'll also continue to make their move until it's obvious they have no chance. A simple "no thanks" or "I'm busy" doesn't stop a jerk. Also don't think that being forward means you're being a jerk either. Women tend to be dismissive towards most men cause they feel if they are too approachable the guy will think she's too obtainable, and therefore not want her any more.

Also here's a quick guide to asking women out:

1. flirt w/ her.

2. give her enough time evaluate if she would go out w/ you (should be about a min or two after flirting)

3. ask her out.

Don't be afraid of rejection, don't worry about how well you know her (that's what the date is for). You just need to establish that your interested (flirting), give her time to evaluate, and then ask her out.