Sig/Avy/Rate Thread Summer Heat Edition!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#102 Posted by csimonma (2820 posts) -

[QUOTE="csimonma"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"]Too bad GlitchSpot returned with its Bonk errors and all; I can't even show off my new sig: Rate?bbkkristian
needs more work/10 you just start making sigs?

Yeah, I don't really know how to utilize my Photoshop tools yet. I have Adobe PhotoShop CS3; is it a good version?

Alas, i use GIMP because im a cheap bastard. So im not sure on the CS3. Either way, practice makes perfect. I suggest looking up sig and photo/render alteration tutorials and trying them out. A lot. After a while you develop or prefer a style and the result from training, of the eye, will be apparent upon remembrance to present days. Just keep on trying and experimenting with methods and applications of techniques. PS your text selection was a good idea, dont be amused by old english type fonts or that fancy crap

#105 Posted by IcyFlamez96 (1355 posts) -
What be the thoughts on my sig though?
#106 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -

What does everyone think of my sig?

PhazonBlazer
Is that the wild thornberrys guy?
#108 Posted by hockeydude29 (10990 posts) -

Hows my sig?

#109 Posted by hockeydude29 (10990 posts) -

Hows my sig?

#110 Posted by Davulao (1037 posts) -

Hows my sig?

hockeydude29

Kinda better in black, no?

avengerssigg.png

Or even like this, I think looks pretty cool.

avengersig2.png

#111 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

What be the thoughts on my sig though?IcyFlamez96

I like it:)

#113 Posted by hockeydude29 (10990 posts) -

[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]

Hows my sig?

Davulao

Kinda better in black, no?

avengerssigg.png

Or even like this, I think looks pretty cool.

avengersig2.png

dude that's awesome! The black looks really good, thanks!

#115 Posted by MajorHorndog (25 posts) -
Any one think they could make me a sig if i gave them the details? It would be greatly appreciated.
#116 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -
Any one think they could make me a sig if i gave them the details? It would be greatly appreciated. MajorHorndog
I could probably do it if you want. (And I can do better than my stick figure sig if you're wondering :P)
#117 Posted by IcyFlamez96 (1355 posts) -

Can I request an Avatar? I need a big version and small version. I want it to say in all capital letters "INSTA" at the top and "BANKSII" below it, but have it centered. I want the background to be black or dark silverish and just add some cool abstract designs on it but make sure it doesnt get too in the way of the font. Maybe some cool wavy effects or something idk. And have the font be goldish yellow and I kinda want the font to pop out if you know what I mean. And try to give a sort of metallic feel to the whole thing. The Icon is for my Instagram. Im not sure if im not supposed to ask for stuff to use for non gamespot related accounts but I can at least try lol. Thanks in advance.

#118 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
How's this for a sig? Gotta get hyped for P4 Arena

Shame that Thanatos' head is chopped off but there's not a whole lot I can do about that. On black background I find it's not so distracting because of the contrast but with white it looks somewhat odd.
#119 Posted by szafto (1389 posts) -
Here are some Skyrim pictures that i'd love to use for a Steam avatar, Gamespot avatar and sig And maybe write NecroByte (my name) on it.    :)
#120 Posted by hockeydude29 (10990 posts) -

I would do some requests but I'm realy lazy :P

#121 Posted by szafto (1389 posts) -
:(
#122 Posted by Davulao (1037 posts) -

Can I request an Avatar? I need a big version and small version. I want it to say in all capital letters "INSTA" at the top and "BANKSII" below it, but have it centered. I want the background to be black or dark silverish and just add some cool abstract designs on it but make sure it doesnt get too in the way of the font. Maybe some cool wavy effects or something idk. And have the font be goldish yellow and I kinda want the font to pop out if you know what I mean. And try to give a sort of metallic feel to the whole thing. The Icon is for my Instagram. Im not sure if im not supposed to ask for stuff to use for non gamespot related accounts but I can at least try lol. Thanks in advance.

IcyFlamez96

What dimensions should the pics be? I'll see what I can do. **And if someone is doing this one already let me know please ;).**

How's this for a sig? Gotta get hyped for P4 Arena

Shame that Thanatos' head is chopped off but there's not a whole lot I can do about that. On black background I find it's not so distracting because of the contrast but with white it looks somewhat odd. Ace6301

I see what you mean. If you would like, you can link me the whole picture and i will make a sig with his head intact.

Here are some Skyrim pictures that i'd love to use for a Steam avatar, Gamespot avatar and sig

And maybe write NecroByte (my name) on it.

:)szafto

I see you already got it done, but I still threw a little something together. I'll completly understand if you just want to use the ones you got.

skyrimsig2.png
skyrimava.png

#123 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
I see what you mean. If you would like, you can link me the whole picture and i will make a sig with his head intact.Davulao
That's the issue though. The head isn't fully present in the original picture.
#125 Posted by Sailor-Galaxia (25 posts) -
lol
#126 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

only the beavers with real estate go to heaven.

#127 Posted by rilpas (8161 posts) -
is my new sig any good? alsi in case you're wondering, it's not religious, It's Ultima IV :P
#128 Posted by SovietsUnited (2381 posts) -

Failed blending experiment, feel free to take if you want :P

lol

#129 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -
Could someone please clean up my sig for me? It was my first serious Gimp creation so I'm not very good yet. If someone could even out the blurring so it's equal between the hair and face, make the right shoulder look less weird along with the flower on the shirt, or fix anything else you think looks significantly wrong, that would be great. Thanks.
#130 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
What art thou's opinion'eth's of my Avy/Sig?:D Both are from Chelsea Grin.
#131 Posted by Zensword (3885 posts) -
Could someone make me a sig of Far Cry 3 please ? http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/far_cry_3/screenshot-44.html I want "Far Cry 3" on the lower left corner. Thank you in advance. :)
#132 Posted by The_Sand_Man (6788 posts) -

What art thou's opinion'eth's of my Avy/Sig?:D Both are from Chelsea Grin.codymcclain14

Awesome dude, one of my favorite bands.:)

#134 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]What art thou's opinion'eth's of my Avy/Sig?:D Both are from Chelsea Grin.The_Sand_Man

That's great. :D They're my favorite now. And what band is in your Avy/Sig? Is that August Burns Red? They're awesome, first Metalcore band I got into.
#135 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]What art thou's opinion'eth's of my Avy/Sig?:D Both are from Chelsea Grin.codymcclain14

That's great. :D They're my favorite now. And what band is in your Avy/Sig? Is that August Burns Red? They're awesome, first Metalcore band I got into.

I agree, awesome sig, Chelsea Grin is a great band. And ABR is my Metalcore first and favorite. :)
#136 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="The_Sand_Man"]

personeyperson

I agree, awesome sig, Chelsea Grin is a great band. And ABR is my Metalcore first and favorite. :)

Good taste in music. ^_^
#138 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Hmm, how about me?

#139 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -

Hmm, how about me?

Michael0134567
dat a$$
#140 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Hmm, how about me?

codymcclain14
dat a$$

That's what I was thinking :cool:.
#141 Posted by rilpas (8161 posts) -

I don't suppose anyone could fashion a sig out of this?

1393404-birthright_a_super.jpg

I need it to be in 433x133 though...I don't need the bottom text and the tittle of the game is optional :P

#142 Posted by CrimsonBrute (24074 posts) -

rsz_women_actress_celebrity_brown_eyes_s

Michael0134567

must-not-fap.jpg

#143 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

So I get to request an avatar or sig? In that case, I guess I could go for a new Deadpool sig. I'm quite happy with the avatar though.

#145 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

rsz_women_actress_celebrity_brown_eyes_s

F22_King_Raptor

must-not-fap.jpg

:lol: I know the feeling....
#146 Posted by personeyperson (4362 posts) -

So I get to request an avatar or sig? In that case, I guess I could go for a new Deadpool sig. I'm quite happy with the avatar though.

leviathan91

Is this okay?

deadpoolsig.jpg

#147 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

personeyperson

Is this okay?

deadpoolsig.jpg

Looks nice! Thanks! :)

#148 Posted by AcidSoldner (7051 posts) -

Pretty simple request (I think :P), I'd like the "Exclusive New Episode Available Only... etc, etc" removed from this as well as resized to a more acceptable sig size:

660x202_lad_banner.png

Wouldn't mind my name on there either but not really necessary.

Thanks in advance!

#149 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
can anyone tell me if my Avy is still showing? It's not showing up for me. :(
#150 Posted by mitu123 (154668 posts) -

can anyone tell me if my Avy is still showing? It's not showing up for me. :(codymcclain14
Your avy has been glitchspotted!